Home Non Cigar Related

What's for dinner?

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious as to what some of you all really enjoy maybe even get some good ideas and recipes down the road.So feel free to put in your favorite recipes.
Tonight were fixing Hibachi style chicken and crab with zucchini,white onions, potabella mushrooms,fried rice, and crab Rangoons to munch on while we cook the main coarse.This is real simple to make we use a big flat cast iron griddle that sits on the stove.
And just cook the meat, vegetables and rice seperate just using teriyaki sauce and soy sauce to taste but start easy on the teriyaki little goes a long way. It's real simple but real messy.

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Deer jerky. Cost to make it right but its worth it.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    My own recipe for Coconut Curry Chicken. It's a blend of Jamaican and Indian influences - soooo good!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Lasagna...but tomorrow is apple smoked chicken. Split a whole bird, brine over night, apply da rub and smoke the yard bird!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    sounds great, love me some lasagna too,, tonight just a grilled turkey and cheese with bacon lettuce and tomatoe,,
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Steak, shrimp, risotto, grilled veggies, kimchee and beer. SO good.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    chicken fajita with black beans and rice
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oporto
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Buffalo wings.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Charcoal grilled burgers and hotdogs for the twins birthday party.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bake sirlon chop, fresh steamed baby carrots, green beans, sweet onion,and broccoli with a wheat bread rolll
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Grilled ribeyes with baked beans and sauteed broccoli n cauliflower.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Oporto
    Id like to hear what this is????
    I'm getting hungry just reading this thread.
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    Oporto

I second this.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oldsoulrevival:
    My own recipe for Coconut Curry Chicken. It's a blend of Jamaican and Indian influences - soooo good!
    Love Indian food, my fave is chicken Korma.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    Oporto

I second this.
    It's a chicken burger franchise out in Australia. My father inlaw brought it out here in southern Ca. He's opened 3 so far.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    oldsoulrevival:
    I'd love your recipe brother. And if anyone has a good chicken Korma recipe please post. The wife and I haven't had any luck finding one that's like our favorite Indian resteraunt.
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Pork loin in a mushroom bacon sauce over rice.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ug dan:

Oh Yeah thats my kind of eating!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ug dan:

Oh Yeah thats my kind of eating!
    Sounds great!
    Tonight is Braun Bon Smothered Potatoes
    Direwolf:
    Tonight is Braun Bon Smothered Potatoes
    Don't know what that is but for some reason it sounds good.
    Chicken and rice with a mushroom wine sauce and Brussel sprout medley.( we eat a lot of poultry)
    Its horrible for you lol. alternating layers of diced onion, sliced potato , and smoked sausage.
    Is there anything better than a pork loin cooked real low all day? Yum yum. Then pulled pork sandwiches tomorrow.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Is there anything better than a pork loin cooked real low all day? Yum yum. Then pulled pork sandwiches tomorrow.
    Exactly what I did yesterday It was good.
    Taking the easy way out. 3 Ways.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    oldsoulrevival:
    I'd love your recipe brother. And if anyone has a good chicken Korma recipe please post. The wife and I haven't had any luck finding one that's like our favorite Indian resteraunt.
    +1! I like curry chicken and I like coconut.

Pan seared grilled pork chops crusted with Dijon mustard made with white wine, and boson steak seasoning cooked over hardwood charcoal; brown rice (homemade with onions and soy sauce); and pan fried corn! image
    Sounds good, haven't had fried corn in a while.
    It turned out well. My pork chop was a hair under done, but all the others were fine, otherwise an excellent meal.