Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

500th Post Pass FINISHED w/ Pics

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks brother, this still has a month or so to go before it hits back to me. Thank you!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the pass yesterday...this thing is huge! As if this thing wasn't big enough, Bobbo had threw in an extra 5 pack for me.

I'll send the pass on its way to BigT tomorrow morning. Todd, be ready...

Takes: 
    Punch Rare Corojo Robusto 
    RP ITC 10th Anny Lancero 
    R&J Box Press Toro 
    Padilla Corojo Robusto 

Puts: 
    Cain F Robusto 
    Brickhouse Belicoso 
    JDN Dark Corojo 5.5x52(54?) 
    CAO Brazillia 5.5x60 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Nice to see everyone getting bombed with this pass now lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Wow I can't believe how long this pass has been going on... It started as my 500 post pass and now I'm getting d@mn close to knocking on the door to 2000 Posts. Time flies!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    dbeckom:
    Got the pass yesterday...this thing is huge! As if this thing wasn't big enough, Bobbo had threw in an extra 5 pack for me.

Takes: 
    RP ITC 10th Anny Lancero 
    R&J Box Press Toro 
    Padilla Corojo Robusto 

Puts: 
    Cain F Robusto 
    Brickhouse Belicoso 
    CAO Brazillia 5.5x60 

the JdN DC el Martillo is a 5.5X54... just sayin... lol

can't wait to get this thing!!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:

Takes: 
    RP ITC 10th Anny Lancero 
    R&J Box Press Toro 
    Padilla Corojo Robusto 

Puts: 
    Cain F Robusto 
    Brickhouse Belicoso 
    CAO Brazillia 5.5x60 

the JdN DC el Martillo is a 5.5X54... just sayin... lol

can't wait to get this thing!!
    I figured you'd know the exact size of the JDN...between it and the Undercrown, you're paying Jonathan's bills!

It'll be there tomorrow!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Got the pass in today!! This thing weighs a TON.

here are my projected takes v puts, lemme know what y'all think.

Take V. Put

Padron 1964 (churchill) V. Tatuaje Black (torpedo)
    JdN Celebration (toro) V. Undercrown (toro)
    Cohiba Red Dot (robusto) V. Cohiba Puro Dominicano (robusto)
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Bumpey....
  • Options
    This is headed to Ross today. Took me a few days to get his addy.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    BigT06:
    Got the pass in today!! This thing weighs a TON.

here are my projected takes v puts, lemme know what y'all think.

Take V. Put

Padron 1964 (churchill) V. Tatuaje Black (torpedo)
    JdN Celebration (toro) V. Undercrown (toro)
    Cohiba Red Dot (robusto) V. Cohiba Puro Dominicano (robusto)
    To me, those are PERFECT takes and puts... You put a little bit better than what you took... well played
  • Options
    Headed your way, Ross!

#0311 0820 0000 6688 9938
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Headed your way, Ross!

#0311 0820 0000 6688 9938
    Thanks Todd, and great puts and takes thank you very much for being a part of this! I'm sorry I haven't been on the forums as much lately... Between two new part time jobs, the new site, and bank issues I haven't had the luxury of free time lately, thanks for keeping this going!!
  • Options
    This should go out monday or tuesday. I will post what I took and put then.
  • Options
    Soudns great Ross, thanks a ton man and really hope you have been doing well!
  • Options
    Can someone give me Tevan50s addy?

I took a Tat black, Cuba libre 1, and MoW Ruin
    I put in D7, SL madie, 2 5 vegas A's, 5 vegas cask strength, and few cheap sticks I've had for about a year.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    rossdavey2:

I put in D7, SL madie, 2 5 vegas A's, 5 vegas cask strength, and few cheap sticks I've had for about a year.
    PM sent
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    rossdavey2:

Uh Ross, pretty sure you put back in WAY more than you took, how bout you grab another stick or two brother, you certainly don't need to go so overboard! Thank you for the spirit of the gesture Ross, it really is grasped and truly appreciated my friend, but I want this to be fun AND fair for you too brother!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    This thing still moving?
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Just got this. Been out of the game for a while due to new child, crazy busy at work and it seems for 3 months I've had some sort of illness every other week. I've probably only smoked 6 or 7 sticks in 3 months (tho I've probably bought 100 lol). Anyways...I'll make my picks and get this out. And sorry Ross I didn't get u my addy.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    t_evan50:
    Just got this. Been out of the game for a while due to new child, crazy busy at work and it seems for 3 months I've had some sort of illness every other week. I've probably only smoked 6 or 7 sticks in 3 months (tho I've probably bought 100 lol). Anyways...I'll make my picks and get this out. And sorry Ross I didn't get u my addy.
    Good to see ya on here Troy! Hope you get to feeling better soon and can be more active on here
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    t_evan50:
    Good to see ya on here Troy! Hope you get to feeling better soon and can be more active on here
    Thanks Enfidl. Hopefully work will slow down soon. I've about got the routine down with the kid so hopefully I can start getting a little more free time coming.

I sent Kevin a PM to get his addy, if anyone has it and wants to pm me I'll get this thing out today.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    PM Sent!
  • Options
    This baby is on its way to Kevin. 9405 5036 9930 0419 8529 23
  • Options
    Received this package yesterday. My plan is to post puts/takes tonight and send out tomorrow. PM out to danielrus.
  • Options
    Can anyone give me Danielruas' addy?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Done
  • Options
    Marker:
    Done
    Thanks, was just looking for it....
  • Options
    3 more to go and Brett's year long pass is complete...lol...I bet this box is huge now.....
  • Options
    Thanks CvilleE I looked and Daniel's last post was Feb 4. I hate to send this out if he isn't going to get it for some reason. This box is HUGE. Anyone have any contact with Daniel outside of the forum? Thoughts on what I should do?
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Hey guys sorry I haven't had much time for the forums these past few weeks between work and my divorce. Unfortunately I have to bow out of this pass, I've held it up long enough already and wouldn't want to slow it down even more, if you can just send it to the next guy on the list that'd be great. Again sorry for any inconvenience.