Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    j0z3r:
    I'll be interested to hear what you think of The Griffins LE Rob.I tried one last week and for the money, I'd personally stick with the regular Griffins.
    I'll have reviews for all of these in the next few weeks... I've never had the regular Griffins, but I'll try to check that one out too...
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Imgembo:
    If you dont mind me asking what kind of price did you get on the padilia la tereza. I can not find them on the sight but i have had one at a local lounge and i loved it!
    Very reasonable price... contact your rep here on Ccom and ask about them... some stuff they can't list on line for a bunch of different reasons... and you have a PM
    Can I get a pm I love some of Padilla sticks so I love to know more.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 10 Perdomo Lot 23 Maduros
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    An amazing assortment of sticks from 90+ Irishman for the MAW. He went a little overboard destroying my wishlist. Thanks again brother! MAW from 90+ Irishman
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    An amazing assortment of sticks from 90+ Irishman for the MAW. He went a little overboard destroying my wishlist. Thanks again brother! MAW from 90+ Irishman
    the Fuente xtra viejo is super tasty i wish i had more than one left.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Nice enjoy them there all top notch.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301, andrew sent me a partagas decadas 96 after he saw one i got off ebay got smashed as the person mailed it in a manila envelope only, and he couldnt let it travel alone, also added some old bay , going to have to get some blue crabs or crawfish very soon! amazing borkism imageimageimage
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    the other day, at one of the local B&Ms around me, i got a little padron crazy.  i picked up the family reserve 85 year, 80 year, 44 year, 45 year, 46 year.  i'm freakin broke now haha.  it's ok.  i love padrons for those special celebratory sessions. 
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    jliu:
    the other day, at one of the local B&Ms around me, i got a little padron crazy.  i picked up the family reserve 85 year, 80 year, 44 year, 45 year, 46 year.  i'm freakin broke now haha.  it's ok.  i love padrons for those special celebratory sessions. 
    pics or it didn't happen Jiunn . . . . hahahaha

check your pm man
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Some great sticks from MVW67...Thanks Man!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    I got 10 Perdomo Lot 23 Maduros
    great sticks! Smoking that dopplebok,thanks,not bad, prefer that 1989.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I got LIT UP today by 2 outstanding BORK's. First up, Grazuh and I exchanged a couple of emails about his giant tower cabinet and I expressed how amazing I thought his collection was. He proceeded to offer up an open invitation to trade anything I saw and I mentioned THREE I hadn't tried. Well next thing you know, he doesn't clarify on what he wants back and just asks for my address. Payback is coming my friend, payback is coming. This guy may lay low on the forums, but he is definitely a force to be reckoned with. Here is what transpired....

The next package was from a generous brother we all know and love. 90+Irishman and I have never traded before and he posted something wanting to trade for some Tatuajes he hadn't tried. I sent him a PM and offered to cross a few off of his list. I told him not to worry too much about what to send back, that I was just really looking forward to hooking him up. Brett, you crippled me today. I am blown away by the generosity of both of these brothers. Thanks to both of you again!

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    OchoZacho:
    I got LIT UP today by 2 outstanding BORK's. First up, Grazuh and I exchanged a couple of emails about his giant tower cabinet and I expressed how amazing I thought his collection was. He proceeded to offer up an open invitation to trade anything I saw and I mentioned THREE I hadn't tried. Well next thing you know, he doesn't clarify on what he wants back and just asks for my address. Payback is coming my friend, payback is coming. This guy may lay low on the forums, but he is definitely a force to be reckoned with. Here is what transpired....

The next package was from a generous brother we all know and love. 90+Irishman and I have never traded before and he posted something wanting to trade for some Tatuajes he hadn't tried. I sent him a PM and offered to cross a few off of his list. I told him not to worry too much about what to send back, that I was just really looking forward to hooking him up. Brett, you crippled me today. I am blown away by the generosity of both of these brothers. Thanks to both of you again!

i gotta ask, what is the one that looks like it is in foil?
  • Options
    OchoZacho:

• Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    A crazy azz bomb from Scarlin...thank you brother!
    Photobucket
    Just a couple more...
    Photobucket
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    OchoZacho:

Haha, I had to ask too. It's a biscotti......nah, it's an Illusione MJ 12.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Wonderful selection..Congrats!!!
    SleevePlz:
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    jliu:

check your pm man
    only camera i have is my phone. geesh. this hobby is going to require me to purchase a camera, then learn how to upload it on here. it'll be well worth it after i show you my padrons.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    This is just a small portion of what's come in over the last two weeks, and what's scheduled to come in in the next week or so. A little over a month ago I didn't have a cigar in the house. By the end of the week, I'll have over 150. Oops.

You'll also notice many of these are already missing their pair. :)

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    taythegibs:
    OchoZacho:

Haha, I had to ask too. It's a biscotti......nah, it's an Illusione MJ 12.
    No big deal Zach, just wanted to set you up with some decent smokes, thanks man!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    boydmcgowan:
    jliu:

check your pm man
    only camera i have is my phone. geesh. this hobby is going to require me to purchase a camera, then learn how to upload it on here. it'll be well worth it after i show you my padrons.
    No need to buy a camera. I think half the people here (myself included) use the camera on their phone.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    boydmcgowan:
    jliu:

check your pm man
    No need to buy a camera. I think half the people here (myself included) use the camera on their phone.
    i actually have 2 cameras but use my phone or deactivated droid (angry birds ftw!) only time i plan on pulling out the camera is when im taking beauty shots of something big and new!
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    • 1 box Rocky Patel Sungrown Toro
    • 1 box 5 Vegas Gold Maduro
    • 1 box 5 Vegas Relic
    • 2 sticks Fuente Fuente OpusX Forbidden Lost City
    • 1 stick LFD Ligero
    • 1 stick Man 0 War Armada
    • 1 stick Ave Maria

I have to thank Firetruckguy for helping me out and for those extra sticks you tossed in! Outstanding!!

• Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    taythegibs:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    boydmcgowan:
    jliu:

check your pm man
    i actually have 2 cameras but use my phone or deactivated droid (angry birds ftw!) only time i plan on pulling out the camera is when im taking beauty shots of something big and new!
    Yeah, Jiunn, your phone should work, not that I know how, but I'm sure one of these guys do.

pm back at you brother.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Did a little business with my man Tony (AJGARLETT) and he delivered big time! Not only did everything come in perfect condition, but he took the liberty to throw in an OPUSX MADURO!! Yeah, you read that right. OpusX Maduro... as a BONUS!!

Tony does everything top notch. Thank you brother.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

• Options
    boydmcgowan:
    taythegibs:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    boydmcgowan:
    jliu:

check your pm man
    Yeah, Jiunn, your phone should work, not that I know how, but I'm sure one of these guys do.

pm back at you brother.
    sweet. money saved from buying a camera = more padrons! haha. thanks for the input my fellow BOTLs. Boyd - checking PM
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    today i got a box of Quesada Q D'etat Molotovs, 2 Quesada Oktoberfest bavarians and a box of Torano Exodus 50yrs short churchills... good day
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Did a little business with my man Tony (AJGARLETT) and he delivered big time! Not only did everything come in perfect condition, but he took the liberty to throw in an OPUSX MADURO!! Yeah, you read that right. OpusX Maduro... as a BONUS!!

Tony does everything top notch. Thank you brother.

Those L40's are an amazing smoke. Truly the BEST Lancero I have ever had. Nice pick up Todd!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Cruddy pic, but I got 10 Fuente 858 Sungrown and 5 858 Claro.