Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Roberto99:
    Direwolf:
    ...Lol wish I had a life. I got a handful of cigars and a hedgehog.
    Now that is funny!!!
    The truth usually is.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    48 hour waiting periods for Handguns... I can walk in and by a semi-auto shotgun or high-powered rifle and walk out shooting... Oh well, 7:08pm tonight I can pick up my baby
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Direwolf:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Direwolf:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Week two of the 12hr shifts.... getting burned out.

6 years of 12 hour shifts. Im weird though. I prefer working than being at the house.
    There's a difference in making a living and making a life.

Lol wish I had a life. I got a handful of cigars and a hedgehog.
    PM incoming.

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Flame wars - not to be confused with stating an opinion or having a discussion ...
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Seeing your daughter have to suffer through the grief of A miscarriage.
  • Options
    RBeckom:

I am sorry brother ... prayers to you and yours .
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    RBeckom:

Thank you.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    gmill880:
    RBeckom:

+ a very remorseful 1 my friend. PM sent.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    gmill880:
    RBeckom:

+ a very remorseful 1 my friend. PM sent.

Ouch! That's suffering. I'm very sorry for you both!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    That while at the farm Friday , playing in the garden , and getting ready to water some stuff, my wife stepped in a hole that was covered by freshly mown grass . She was already taking some meds for her heel being hurt ( about a month ago - and healing slowly ) when she really twisted the same foot again resulting in a swollen ankle which has now turned a blueish color . She is really in some pain with it now . : (
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Ouch, hope she's alright Gene. Might not be a bad idea to get an X-ray, could be dealing with a fracture.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Ouch, hope she's alright Gene. Might not be a bad idea to get an X-ray, could be dealing with a fracture.

Thanks Joe . Thats the same thing I told her but she wouldn't hear of it . If it had been me I would have probably been rolling all over the ground screaming for a cigar ! Any excuse to smoke a cigar is a good excuse !
  • Options
    Noticing the name plate on my locker at the B&M says DiceWolf
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:

Thanks Joe . Thats the same thing I told her but she wouldn't hear of it . If it had been me I would have probably been rolling all over the ground screaming for a cigar ! Any excuse to smoke a cigar is a good excuse !
    OUCH !! I have gone over on my ankle before to the point where I tore the ligaments. This sounds very similar in that it went all black and blue real quick too. I hope she is all right but don't let her be too much of a hero. If she did ligament damage she will have weakened the ankle to the point where it could just go out on it's own. I can still remember that pain. Feels like burning going up your leg right to your knee. I feel for her Gene. Women are tuff man.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Direwolf:
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Opps, sorry Wolfman. That's ummm too funny. er opps, I meant too bad, yeah that's it, too bad. LMAO

I assume you are having them fix it? Looks like you will have to spell it out for them!
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Direwolf:
    Somehow "Dicewolf" doesn't have the same impact...ooo, watch out, here comes the Dicewolf...sorry brother LMAO!
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    Direwolf:
    Somehow "Dicewolf" doesn't have the same impact...ooo, watch out, here comes the Dicewolf...sorry brother LMAO!
    Oh well hopefully it won't effect the taste of my cigars.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I hate being 4 under through 7holes today and then schitting the bed and going 33-42, FML!
  • Options
    Soooo many cigars ...... soooo little time !
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Waiting for an item to come up on the ss. Just to see it slip away or has been posted when I have returned from doing some RL things. /facepalm
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Soooo many cigars ...... soooo little time !

So little money....
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Coming home from work and finding a husky that had explosive diarrhea
  • Options
    My palet is shifting.
    Starting to not like PA maduros. Just lit a Diesel UHC it's not doing the trick.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    My palet is shifting.
    Starting to not like PA maduros. Just lit a Diesel UHC it's not doing the trick.

Might this have something to do with Skweekz's dog having diahrea? It'd sure put ME off my desire for a smoke.... Jus' sayin'....
  • Options
    Having to go back to work.

• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    when people take their kids to movies and they never shut up. yelling,running,talking and crying...this happen to me last night
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    when people take their kids to the golf course to play and i'm stuck behind them and they don't know how to let you play through
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    People who don't understand "Stay right except to pass"
  • Options
    Trash bags ... household freakin trashbags ... that are so damn hard to find the end that f'n opens !!! Come here you rotten plastic piece of @#$%^&*&^%$#@! . Now , you can put trash in EITHER end , hows that work for ya ! ; )
  • Options
    Cigna **** medical insurance and being stuck with them for the rest of the **** year.. Was gonna put in a couple purchases but thanks to them that's dead