Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:
    He says it was a typo Iphone 4 sucks he is a poor little NEWB...

Look who's talking...

95 posts baby im wearing my NEWBISH OFF..lol Now if i could only figure out how to smoke one of these things...lmao

Maybe I should mention to Mike that you have LESS than 500 posts...
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Medic45:
    95 posts baby im wearing my NEWBISH OFF..lol Now if i could only figure out how to smoke one of these things...lmao
    That's ok. I signed up on cigar.com in Sept 2011 and it only took me until this last week to figure out it had a forum.

brother I feel ya there.. I learn so much each day..I cant stay off this page..
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump and Welcome to all newbs!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Although I've been reading the forums and making the occasional posts for some time, I've only recently really gotten involved. So I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Noah, and I live in Denver with my new wife and three dogs. I was an occasional cigar smoker for many years, and then I found this forum... Even then, I've held off on ever going crazy, limiting myself to a 100ct humidor. However, thanks to the bad influence of everyone here, I'm damn close to going out and buying a cooler and stuffing that thing to the lid! This is a great group of guys here, and I'm looking forward to getting more involved in things.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    ndhaon91:
    Although I've been reading the forums and making the occasional posts for some time, I've only recently really gotten involved. So I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Noah, and I live in Denver with my new wife and three dogs. I was an occasional cigar smoker for many years, and then I found this forum... Even then, I've held off on ever going crazy, limiting myself to a 100ct humidor. However, thanks to the bad influence of everyone here, I'm damn close to going out and buying a cooler and stuffing that thing to the lid! This is a great group of guys here, and I'm looking forward to getting more involved in things.

Well officially welcome...
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Welcome to the new guys!
  • Options
    Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65

I stumbled upon this forum a few weeks ago and thought is was time to sign up and say hello to everyone. Had my first cigar a few years ago and been enjoying it ever since. There is nothing better than coming home from a hard days work and enjoying a nice smoke. That being said later all its time for a smoke.

See you at cigarfest.

• Options
    jesenstenjesensten Posts: 36
    Hey all... new guy here from the Twin Cities. I've had cigars off and on for years but my wife got me a 100ct humidor for Valentine's Day and I've been enjoying filling it up ever since.

I've enjoyed lurking for a while seeing how this community interacts. Looking forward to being a more active participant!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Welcome aboard guys.
  • Options
    Welcome to all!!!
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Bump
    :-)
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to any that I have missed.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the young Padawans I've missed and a big bump back up top!
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Introduction just made under gen dis, looking forward to meeting all of you!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Welcome, newcomers. Enjoy the show. Join the show. Protect your addy.
  • Options
    welcome every one to the forum i am still new and learning every day from all of you guys. Thanks for all the welcome gifts and all of the advise i have received so far. love this and will be here for life.
  • Options
    NOBLE 6NOBLE 6 Posts: 34
    Newb here. Been smoking machine rolled for a year now and decided to make the jump to hand rolled. What a difference!! Purchased a cheap humidore and just got it stocked. Nothing fancy just some samplers and a few gifts from friends. I was curious what you guys smoke on a daily basis. I've tried quite a few but haven't reallly found one that I would call my daily smoke.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Hello all my BOTL. Im Jason, the newest kid on the block here. Im 33, live in central Cali and have been a cigar smoker since 2001. Lucky for me I recognized a good thing early in life. A friend of mine told me about the cigar.com forums and since he's a pretty good guy that represents this site, I figured I would jump on and meet some more great people that share my hobby. Im looking forward to having a lot of fun.
  • Options
    Welcome new comers! :-)
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    NOBLE 6:
    Newb here. Been smoking machine rolled for a year now and decided to make the jump to hand rolled. What a difference!! Purchased a cheap humidore and just got it stocked. Nothing fancy just some samplers and a few gifts from friends. I was curious what you guys smoke on a daily basis. I've tried quite a few but haven't reallly found one that I would call my daily smoke.
    This question is asked by every noob bro. There is no answer, only smokes that cost less than others. You can find many solid cigars in the $3-$5 range when you buy in bulk, like the Sprint Sale. I would suggest checking out AJ and DPG lines as many can be had in that range and are personal favorites of many members. Whatever delas you find online, ask a rep here nad they will take care of it for you.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to NOBLE and smokindaddy, it's nice to have some new guys to share the fun with. I don't really have a daily cigar since I like variety and usually don't keep more than five of any one cigar at a time, most in various levels of aging.
  • Options
    NOBLE 6:
    My favorite daily smoke would be one of three, the Padron 2000 maduro, Padron 3000 maduro and the Padron 6000 maduro. All are fantastic. If you haven't tried any maduros yet these are great cigars to sample. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Welcome guys. To me a daily cigar is one that is a good trade-off between price and quality, making it a good value. I have quite a few that fit that bill ranging from the Man o War line to Fuente Sungrowns, Padron, DPG Black and Blue. So my daily cigar(s) will vary, but generally they fit into the criteria I mentioned.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to all new brothers and sisters that have joined, thank you for making this a larger and more diverse family and dig in deep and enjoy!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for your awesome welcomes!!!!
  • Options
    wfip51wfip51 Posts: 45
    Well greetings from Central California.  Been on some forums, and met a few locals who turned me on to this forum.  Thought I would introduce myself. 

I'm 29 years old, married with a 2 year old daughter and one on the way.  Been thoroughly enjoying my NC's and just recently started smoking some CC's and have been blown away.  Just hoping to meet some new friendly BotL's.

-Chris
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Chris and sounds like you'll fit in wonderfully here! congrats on the children and having one on the way, hope everything goes great!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Welcome Chris. I do believe I saw your intro at onlinehumidor.com as well today. Glad to have you.

Joe