Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    rdnstn:
    kaspera79:
    brc81.... I'm still waiting on you to send some info to me.. And, it's time for you to put up a question..
    Has BRC responded yet? If not, maybe it's time for a new question from Kas and we will just call this round a do over.
    No.. BRC81 has not responded . How much longer should we wait ? It's been awhile.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I think you should PM him and give it about 3-4 days and if no response move on...What says the honorable cigar forum ???
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    I think you should PM him and give it about 3-4 days and if no response move on...What says the honorable cigar forum ???
    he's posted lately, maybe he just hasn't checked this area. pm him and what gene said.
  • Options
    brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    Holy crap I'm sorry guys, I've been so busy with graduation and such that I've been a little scatter-brained.

My challenge: So I just graduated today with my Master's degree. Name the degree (Master's of what?) and the school I graduated from.
  • Options
    congrats! I have a masters in BS... =)
  • Options
    brc81:
    Holy crap I'm sorry guys, I've been so busy with graduation and such that I've been a little scatter-brained.

My challenge: So I just graduated today with my Master's degree. Name the degree (Master's of what?) and the school I graduated from.

A masters in cigar forum trolling and it came from CCOM University ...Just messin with ya congrats on the graduation ...
  • Options
    Hint#1: There was a reality tv show filmed in the town in early 2007. The program that I was enrolled offers a fast-track program that allows students to complete the two year degree in only 11 months.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Business?
  • Options
    betasynn:
    University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Business?
    Nope. Wrong state and wrong degree concentration.
  • Options
    hrmm...double post....
  • Options
    robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    I'm guessing the University of Notre Dame and your degree is in religious studies.
  • Options
    Ball State University / Masters in Education
  • Options
    robert69165:
    I'm guessing the University of Notre Dame and your degree is in religious studies.
    Correct state this time, but still no.

Next hint: David Letterman is our most famous alumni. The program I graduated from was named Graduate Program of the Year by the International Telecommunication, Education, and Research Association for 2007-2008.
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Ball State University / Masters in Education
    Correct university, wrong program.

You guys are getting closer.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Somebody guess psychology!
  • Options
    Ball State Univ / Cics program
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Ball State Univ / Cics program
    We have our winner!!!! PM me your info and any preferences and I'll get a package out asap.
  • Options
    PM sent 'bro
  • Options
    I'll get a question up after work this evening
  • Options
    Question time boys and girls: This 19th century financier began his "career" at age 16 with $100.00 borrowed from his mother. Who was he and what did he buy ?
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Cornelius Vanderbilt at age 16 borrowed $100 from his mother and bought a boat
  • Options
    Correct bbc , are you a history buff of the old financiers as well ? I will get a pkg out to you by no later than friday ...need to pick up some goodies...any preferences ? Also if you would Brandon pm me your addy to just make sure I have it correct ...
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Correct bbc , are you a history buff of the old financiers as well ? I will get a pkg out to you by no later than friday ...need to pick up some goodies...any preferences ? Also if you would Brandon pm me your addy to just make sure I have it correct ...
    just knows how to use google.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    gmill880:
    just knows how to use google.
    True

though I do remember learning about him in Jr. High...Prolly about the same time I learned about the Rockefellers and Carnegie.

Just throw something full bodied in there Gene...I won't be disappointed with anything you send my way.

I'll get a question up soon...hopefully later tonight.
  • Options
    I will be celebrating a special date to me within the next week. On this date some years ago, I was brought to my knees by my addiction. It was on this day I got clean from "all" mind altering mood changing chemicals.

The question and contest is to name my clean date(05/dd) and how many years I will have clean. You must have both correct.

the quotations around 'all' excludes nicotine and caffeine as mind altering mood changing chemicals.
  • Options
    bbc020:
    I will be celebrating a special date to me within the next week. On this date some years ago, I was brought to my knees by my addiction. It was on this day I got clean from "all" mind altering mood changing chemicals.

The question and contest is to name my clean date(05/dd) and how many years I will have clean. You must have both correct.

the quotations around 'all' excludes nicotine and caffeine as mind altering mood changing chemicals.
    this isn't that hard folks...take a couple stabs...I'll make it worth the effort
  • Options
    HaHa ...wish I could guess...
  • Options
    mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Posts: 686
    5/18 and five years
  • Options
    close, but no cigar(s)

Hint: The date has was one day this weekend.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    5/16, 3 years