Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Casa Magna Colorado. I like it.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Just finished up a jdn dark corojo and a dr. pepper.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Fuente Don Carlos #4. From a box that I've had tucked away for over 4 years.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Putative Don Luis, from my NABOTL friiend, who scored it off a street hawker in NYC
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Putative Don Luis, from my NABOTL friiend, who scored it off a street hawker in NYC
    Not a bad smoke so far. AWFULLY loose packed.

I suspect the hawker is rolling these at home.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    arturo fuente dominican cameroon
  • Options
    I think I might try this. Never tried it before and don't know much about it. imageimage
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Avo LE10
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was an Undercrown... As good as ever.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    (NCP) Photobucket
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    (NCP) Photobucket
    what do you think of these?
  • Options
    Well, I like this smoke, it is a med body smoke it has a spice at the start and turns into a coffee cream in the middle and ends with a chewy cedar flavor I always have in my HUMI, I have never purchased from CCOM I get these at my B&M, for some reason I keep with buying GURKHA MAN O WAR ALL THE BIGGIES at CCOM if U have not had a LA GLORIA U need to TRYEM
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Smokin my first Punisher from Paul (spindrift) I think he added some kick azz hotsauce to the tip because it set my mouth/lips on frickn fire,,
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Graycliff Original
  • Options
    THE KID here is a copy of the remarks from PUNISHER You'll feel the power of Punisher as soon as the stick touches your lips - it's natural to ...
  • Options
    MY opinion my absolute fav is still the GRAN HABANO vintage 2002
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Had a Birthday herf with the roommates, Im still working on my 6/60 LFD Airbender and the guys had 2 AJF Fresh-Rollds nd a Ccom Blue label
  • Options
    went to my local smoke shop and purchased and smoking the Punch champion it's small for the price i paid 5.99 is that to much money for this small cigar
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MF le bijou petite robusto. i like it
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I had an EP Carillo Maduro that was very tasty. It was very well constructed, burned well. When I cut it I pulled a small stick out, no big deal. Draw was ever so slightly tight for my liking. I had a little issue with the wrapper but I think it was mostly operator error, and it didn't affect the smoke. I was a little surprised by the strength. Honestly it kicked my butt. Overall I really enjoyed it and would gladly keep them on hand to smoke again.
  • Options
    triangleman29:
    I think I might try this. Never tried it before and don't know much about it. imageimage
    This cigar was good I found a review on it cause I haven't been smoking long enough yet to break it down. I think what this review says is pretty accurate. Here is a link I found..........http://dailytobacconist.com/2012/01/pdr-1878-capa-oscura-robusto-12412/
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had my first and only Partagas Limited Reserve Decadas 1997. Bought it in 2007. Much better than the 1 1996 I had but didn't wow me. Finished with a RP Vintage 2003 which was just ok also.
  • Options
    Outside right now smoking a padilla dominus, and watching the lighting storm.
  • Options
    ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    asianbiker8:
    those clouds were ominous looking, like a nuclear mushroom cloud.
  • Options
    ccezar:
    asianbiker8:
    Where in san diego are you? I'm in east county.
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Me loves me some Viaje...I was on duty watching extra duty and this little sucker made it much more enjoyable

• Options
    ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    asianbiker8:
    ccezar:
    asianbiker8:
    Where in san diego are you? I'm in east county.
    I had a feeling you were in east cty cause you can actually watch the storm. I'm in North SD off the 15
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I decided to celebrate my birthday with an Opus X (3 hour smoke) and follow it with a 5 Vegas AAA Lancero. Great Night of smoking.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    jliu:
    MF le bijou petite robusto. i like it
    OOOHHHH like the month you picked a fav of mine nice!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Gurkhaman:
    went to my local smoke shop and purchased and smoking the Punch champion it's small for the price i paid 5.99 is that to much money for this small cigar
    That sounds about right for it. Thats what I pay, I enjoy them!