Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Currently at Annual Training and I hate the fact that we have to test the systems after we have tested the test.
  • Options
    slow drivers in the fast lane that never move over for faster moving cars which creates traffic.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Turnovers in college football overtime
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    That I had a fool-proof backup system for my hygrometers (I have two large humi's but I transfer them both back and forth to each humi each week so I can see if one is inaccurate or not).... Notice I said HAD... Here's the last 6 months:
    1. Give 15 cigars and one of Hygros and 1/8th of my beads to my best friend (he already got a nice little humi for a present)
    2. Keep one of my better hygros for my two humi's, switching it between the two every couple weeks to make sure they are okay
    3. Go up north with Fiance and future in-laws
    4. Future Father-in-Law says the nice but middle of the road cigars are a bit dry, I pass it off as him not knowing what he's talking about (he chews on the end of cigars constantly, also, he likes cigar fresh from the B&M and likes them wet)
    5. I light up a cigar and it's kinda bitter and flavorless and I can tell it's dry
    6. Come home yesterday and do a salt test
    7. Salt test shows hygro OFF by 5% and Humi has been at 60% for a few months
    8. Go look for Distilled water to save the scene, can't find it... Fiance has packed her old luggage and books on top of my gallon jug of distilled water
    9. The water leaked all over a rubbermaid bin of all of fianc
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok i hat this alot.. i drive a chevy pick up.open bed.it just seems almost onc a month i come out from the store or work to find some one has thrown there garbage in the back.empty soda bottles fast food bags.the worst is the occasional news papre or magazine if i dont see it i drive away and have that junk flying out while im driving around so i look like the litter bug...that really cheeses my crackers!!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Shady People .
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    On that note... Right now??? People whom lie... Then apologize, then lie somewhere else assuming no one is paying attention. Then plead their case to people who don't know... Meanwhile, the liar is doing it again...only on a grand scale. So I hate liars...and people whom plagiarize too lol
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that gas prices have gone up 50 cents here in the past 4 days....
    ....and my "low fuel" light came on this morning. F

...I need to start biking to work again.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beets. Yuck!
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    That it is ~50 degrees in my office.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Crazy idiots that think they are always right!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    That I have to listen to 500 options from the automated Verizon voice before it says "Press 0 for a representative." I ALWAYS forget.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    That I have to listen to 500 options from the automated Verizon voice before it says "Press 0 for a representative." I ALWAYS forget.
    LOL - AT&T does that $hit to. Takes 5 minutes to go through the prompts/menus before you get a live person....waste of my time

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    LOL - AT&T does that $hit to. Takes 5 minutes to go through the prompts/menus before you get a live person....waste of my time
    Fun fact about automated phone services, just start hammering 0 and swearing/complaining at the phone. It will usually get you to a rep faster..
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    That Ohio State is playing horribly
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    No, this is a good thing.
  • Options
    Rain:
    marineatbn03:
    No, this is a good thing.
    Shut your mouth when talking to me!
  • Options
    Allow me to apologize by bringing you some headlight fluid and the keys to the drop zone.
  • Options
    I would rather have the keys to the Hummer or the box of grid squares. Better yet, I will take a roll of flight line.
  • Options
    Everyone knows Hummers don't have keys. Now where in the heck am I going to get a roll of flight line..?
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    marineatbn03:
    No kidding , not sure they ought to be ranked.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Everyone knows Hummers don't have keys. Now where in the heck am I going to get a roll of flight line..?
    Go to the 4 shop and fill out the ID 10 T form
  • Options
    JDH:
    marineatbn03:
    Easy with that talk, someone might actually hear you. Atleast they did win.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Rain:
    That was replaced by the *** E7.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    JDH:
    marineatbn03:
    How right you are. Actually, the wife & I hang out with about 6 other couples, and they're all Buckeye fans. I have a lot of fun during college football season.

Q: What's a Buckeye?

A: A worthless nut.

Sometimes I'll email them all with a Nut of the Week - even this one's more useful that a Buckeye!
  • Options
    JDH:
    marineatbn03:
    JDH:
    marineatbn03:
    How right you are. Actually, the wife & I hang out with about 6 other couples, and they're all Buckeye fans. I have a lot of fun during college football season.

A: A badass Big 10 football team.
    Fixed it, you had a slight typo
  • Options
    Rain:
    marineatbn03:
    Rain:
    That was replaced by the *** E7.
    Thought that was a radio
  • Options
    Trust me, I've had plenty of *** E7's. Oh, military humor..
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    JDH:
    marineatbn03:
    JDH:
    marineatbn03:

A: A badass Big 10 football team.
    Fixed it, you had a slight typo
    True, True, except there's nobody to play in the Big 10.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Coming to a fork in the road of life ... usually not too difficult to take the right path ... but what do you do when you come to a damn 8 lane highway ??? When does being vigilant just become a grudge or looking for trouble or maybe not looking for trouble but when you see it coming not stepping outta the way ???