Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    OchoZacho:
    Steve2010:
    DPMS AP-4, EOTech, MagPul everything.

jealous!!! I picked up a Kimber CDP Ultra II last week. Haven't fired it yet, but it carries extremely well.
    Oh, I failed to mention that I got it for the wife. She LOVES it.

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    jgibv:
    Damn Justin!!! I 'm about to come out and visit you after seeing all the good stuff you've been gettin lately! Great pick up, enjoy those!

No cigars for me today, but I did get a sixer of beer and a bag of Peet's French Roast whole beans, pretty excited for them.
    Come on over.. whats mine is yours..
    You're too kind dude.
    And trust me, if I wasn't a state away I'd have been there last week!! Let us know how those smoke.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well its been a long week.6 days 12 hr shifts.heres what i got.end of mys hift called into supervisors office(thought i was in trouble)tells me i got a 5% raise woohoo.got home told the wife she says thats great we got our tax return today woohoo.next she says lets go order you some cigars to celebrate both.she pulls up the cigar.com website says what do you want?so i ahd an awesome day woohooo
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    well its been a long week.6 days 12 hr shifts.heres what i got.end of mys hift called into supervisors office(thought i was in trouble)tells me i got a 5% raise woohoo.got home told the wife she says thats great we got our tax return today woohoo.next she says lets go order you some cigars to celebrate both.she pulls up the cigar.com website says what do you want?so i ahd an awesome day woohooo
    Congrats brother!!!! That is AWESOME news!!! Can't wait to see what you decide on!!!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Awesome!! Congrats!
  • Options
    so hit my regular cigar shop for some necessities (fuel,boveda,new vcutter)wife went with me.i ordered a buttload just yesterday from here so iwasnt even gonne try.was just gonna get what i needed .wife says while were here why not get something since my package wont be here for a few days.ALLRIGHTY la bomba photo IMG_0511_zps97b2f2cf.jpg v cutter photo IMG_0512_zpse46fc1c8.jpg 601 la bomda couple lady fingers(for the wife) and the unbanded are trader jack rum infused.

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    so hit my regular cigar shop for some necessities (fuel,boveda,new vcutter)wife went with me.i ordered a buttload just yesterday from here so iwasnt even gonne try.was just gonna get what i needed .wife says while were here why not get something since my package wont be here for a few days.ALLRIGHTY la bomba photo IMG_0511_zps97b2f2cf.jpg v cutter photo IMG_0512_zpse46fc1c8.jpg 601 la bomda couple lady fingers(for the wife) and the unbanded are trader jack rum infused.
    Love the Trader Jacks for a quick infused stick, especially at that price point. Really curious about the La Bomba. Would love to hear your opinion! Oh and congrats again!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    twistedstem:
    Love the Trader Jacks for a quick infused stick, especially at that price point. Really curious about the La Bomba. Would love to hear your opinion! Oh and congrats again!
    thank you sir.prob gonna sit on that bomb for awhile.smoked up the trader jacks while doing some yard work and yeah at 1.25 a stick you cant go wrong.

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    mmccartneydc:
    twistedstem:
    thank you sir.prob gonna sit on that bomb for awhile.smoked up the trader jacks while doing some yard work and yeah at 1.25 a stick you cant go wrong.
    The La Bomba is def a full stick, but its balanced, Ive smoked one rott and one at 6 mo, and actually I preferred the one Rott.. will try another at the year mark (4 months or so). I think The Le bijou is a better stick if your looking for a full. I do love the 601 greens and blues.
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Was going to go Downtown to Baltimore today for the Ravens parade, woke up at 10am...way late. Traffic and the city was crazy though. So I went to the local B&M and had a few smokes while watching it on the big screen. Also before I left I got a bit carried away with some of my purchases: imageimage
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    nice selection
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A trade with Greg...awesome... image
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    A trade with Greg...awesome... image
    a great hit, for a great botl!!
  • Options
    FNX-40 (.40 S & W)

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Steve2010:
    FNX-40 (.40 S & W)

I've heard good things about the bigger brother FNP-45T but I'm sure this is a nice too!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    frinkin awesome bud. nice handgun. heard great things about this gun and it comes with three mag and a backstrap. bonus!
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    frinkin awesome bud. nice handgun. heard great things about this gun and it comes with three mag and a backstrap. bonus!
    Thanks, it actually comes with 3 additional backstraps. Going to shoot it either tomorrow or Friday.
  • Options
    Steve2010:
    FNX-40 (.40 S & W)

Did you consider the Beretta px storm??? I prefer the look and feel of the storm, which also has interchangeable backstraps however one cannot carry the storm cocked and locked where I think with the FNX one can..Not sure what your deciding factors were, but both perform well and are reliable.. ENjoy!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Steve2010:
    FNX-40 (.40 S & W)

Did you consider the Beretta px storm??? I prefer the look and feel of the storm, which also has interchangeable backstraps however one cannot carry the storm cocked and locked where I think with the FNX one can..Not sure what your deciding factors were, but both perform well and are reliable.. ENjoy!
    I looked at the Storm, but the deciding factor was that it just "felt right"...that and it's an FN.
  • Options
    Steve2010:
    The Kid:
    Steve2010:
    FNX-40 (.40 S & W)

I looked at the Storm, but the deciding factor was that it just "felt right"....
    and thats all that matters! ;o)
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    nothing cigar related but i got my sub, stuff to redo the headliner in my jeep, some stuff for camping (planning a 3-4 day trip in march back to orlando where ill stay for a week or two.) a nice cabinet/wine rack thing from my uncle, and i fixed my computer!>

Edit- Cant forget the 550 paracord! I bought 20 yards at $0.11 a foot locally.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Binnys had a these on sale. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:
    Binnys had a these on sale. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Nice pickups!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    FNX-40 (.40 S & W)

Love the gun bro, have fun shooting it. Big fan
  • Options
    Stopped back at my favorite B&M after not being there for a couple months .... and found out they must've recently upgraded their walk-in's humidifier to a hemi-powered fogger 9000. WHOA tropical rainforest!!

Grabbed a SL connie and a couple Camachos from the fogger 9000 humidor, curious to see how they smoke.
    And grabbed some bombing supplies while I was there too, but those were from the other walk-in humi so they shouldn't have been affected by the "tropical conditions" LOL.

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a lil something.....My Father Le Bijou 1922 Ecuadorian Connecticut Federal Cigar Edition

• Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Just a lil something.....My Father Le Bijou 1922 Ecuadorian Connecticut Federal Cigar Edition

DUDE!!!! Those look great, been eying them myself. Let me know how they smoke and how they compare to the original maduros.

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:

DUDE!!!! Those look great, been eying them myself. Let me know how they smoke and how they compare to the original maduros.
    Well I ordered a box in the corona gorda size this past July and they are tasty as hell...thought I would give the petite robustos a try this time...very creamy, smooth, less spice than the maduro. PM coming your way.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Nice pickup, I keep contemplating buying a box of the LE Connie from Federal, but I end up buying other stuff instead and put it off... Do they sell singles?