Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Tubo/Coffin Pass

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Am I the only person that hates how much cigars get beat up in a pass? Ever wish every cigar came in a nice little protective aluminum/glass/cedar container? Ever want more decoration on your cigar than can fit on a cigar band? Well if you answered 'yes' to any/all of these questions, then do I have a pass for you!!! This pass will be sent out with only cigars that come in a tubo or coffin. If you chose to participate, you may only replace cigars with other cigars that come in a tubo or coffin. Cigars must be in there original packaging. Cigars must be inspected for mold/damage before being put into the pass. I will personally check all of the initial sticks before shipping out to the first person. Please take care to repack everything in such a way as you would like it packed if it were your cigars being shipped to you. Couple little rules. This pass is for the fun and enjoyment of its participants, not just me. So please only put as many cigars in as you take out. This alleviates the need for the pass to be repackaged to make room for additional sticks. It also helps keep the pass from becoming "diluted". Don't grab a $20 cigar and replace with two $10 cigars. I expect the participants to know the value of the cigars they are taking and putting and keeping those values rather close. If you don't know, ask! I imagine, given the nature of this pass, that it will be a smaller pass with a smaller number of participants. As such, let's cap the takes at three cigars max. Here are the starting sticks: IMAG0134 I plan to ship this out on 4/1/13. Participants (and order): 1. Tyland64 2. Trident 3. Reggie713 4. Ddubridge 5. Lee.mcglynn 6. C-LOVE 7. Glock1975 8. Medic45 9. Greg2648 10. 90+ Irishman 11. Bigshizza 12. Bombay 13. Catfishbluezz 14. Jliu
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    mememmememeeee! I prefer to be on the front line of the pass. I say start it off right from the west coast (my addy to be exact haha)
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    You didn't say coffins....and this hunter knows where some unreal coffins are... INNNNNN
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    mememmememeeee! I prefer to be on the front line of the pass. I say start it off right from the west coast (my addy to be exact haha)
    That works for me. We can start in Cali and head East from there. I already have addy since I just used it yesterday :)
    catfishbluezz:
    You didn't say coffins....and this hunter knows where some unreal coffins are... INNNNNN
    Unreal coffins??? I like the sound of that. I plan on putting a couple Liberties in the pass (06 and 08) and probably a Ditka or two. I'm toying with the idea of tossing the LFD Diadema Duo in there as well. It might be a nice option for someone with the Old Man and the C from Tatuaje to swap out. That's right, multi-stick coffins ftw! Glad to have you both. Dustin, I don't believe I have your current address.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm n Tone Loc.
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    That works for me. We can start in Cali and head East from there. I already have addy since I just used it yesterday :)
    catfishbluezz:
    Unreal coffins??? I like the sound of that. I plan on putting a couple Liberties in the pass (06 and 08) and probably a Ditka or two. I'm toying with the idea of tossing the LFD Diadema Duo in there as well. It might be a nice option for someone with the Old Man and the C from Tatuaje to swap out. That's right, multi-stick coffins ftw! Glad to have you both. Dustin, I don't believe I have your current address.
    that's a good thing, cause I have plenty of Old Man in the C's waiting
    Glock1975:
    I'm n Tone Loc.
    Sweet! Let's do this!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Great idea Tony, I'm in!
    Found some 03's dude... I'll make sure 1-2 hits this pass if they are clean.
    hmm you all are already talking about some really nice htf tubos/coffins. I must now go on the hunt.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in
    jliu:
    hmm you all are already talking about some really nice htf tubos/coffins. I must now go on the hunt.
    Huntingwabbits "huh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh".
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    I know! This pass may be over my head, at the moment. Sounds pretty serious!
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    Spicy wabbits named glock
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in Tony if ya don't mind the pass heading to CO ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Gray4lines:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    Don't worry everyone. I do plan on having several sub-$10 sticks in there as well. I'm going to try to have enough variety to allow anyone to play. So please don't let all this crazy talk scare anyone off.
    Tony...please put me near the end if possible. I have some trips to make... Are Month and I conspiring right now via sexting? Yup...
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    Don't worry everyone. I do plan on having several sub-$10 sticks in there as well. I'm going to try to have enough variety to allow anyone to play. So please don't let all this crazy talk scare anyone off.
    All of this "crazy talk" has got me skeerd sh!tless, but I will play anyway.......Bring it, Dont sing it.....
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    All of this "crazy talk" has got me skeerd sh!tless, but I will play anyway.......Bring it, Dont sing it.....
    oh hi bear...I missed you huggy bear :D
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    Aww crap. Game over. Someone let The Bear in. Lol, glad to have you Greg!
    Hi greggy poo poo xoxo
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I am in, Teacher may I have another
    catfishbluezz:
    Tony...please put me near the end if possible. I have some trips to make... Are Month and I conspiring right now via sexting? Yup...
    Ya leave california towards the end. We have plans xoxo
    catfishbluezz:
    Yeah, I'm sure I can put you last. If you are sexting, please don't talk about me. I feel dirty just thinking about that.
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    You too!? Crap!
    Tyland64:
    I am in, Teacher may I have another
    Always room for Michiganders!
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    You too!? Crap!
    *****hugz*****
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When do you think this pass will start up? I may have to buy another tubo or 2.
    Gray4lines:
    When do you think this pass will start up? I may have to buy another tubo or 2.
    Hoping to ship it out on 4/1.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    im in , if theres still room!!
    reggie713:
    im in , if theres still room!!
    Plenty! Now to think of something moderately clever with your name...