Bump
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    Bump
    what he said!
  • Options
    EHaddockEHaddock Posts: 24
    Aloha everyone, I am a new cigar smoker. I have tried them over the years, I am 48, but never really liked them until I found CCOM. I watched the instructional videos and read the forums, as much as I could, and learned the proper way to go about things. That made a huge difference and I am now really enjoying the flavors and different bodies of cigars. I live in Hawaii and am a US Navy Retiree. I buy my smokes mostly at the Navy Exchange here, and yes they have a very good selection, or at a place called Tobaccos of Hawaii which is in my hometown of Wahiawa. I smoke between 4 and 5 cigars a month. That is increasing though with the experience as I now know how to enjoy them to their fullest. I have also posted in the Trades, Passes and Bombs forum as well and hoping that I can trade with other and expand my tasting horizons. Mahalo nui loa, Edward
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    EHaddock:
    Aloha everyone, I am a new cigar smoker. I have tried them over the years, I am 48, but never really liked them until I found CCOM. I watched the instructional videos and read the forums, as much as I could, and learned the proper way to go about things. That made a huge difference and I am now really enjoying the flavors and different bodies of cigars. I live in Hawaii and am a US Navy Retiree. I buy my smokes mostly at the Navy Exchange here, and yes they have a very good selection, or at a place called Tobaccos of Hawaii which is in my hometown of Wahiawa. I smoke between 4 and 5 cigars a month. That is increasing though with the experience as I now know how to enjoy them to their fullest. I have also posted in the Trades, Passes and Bombs forum as well and hoping that I can trade with other and expand my tasting horizons. Mahalo nui loa, Edward
    welcome and thanks for your service!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums Edward.
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Welcome Edward. Jump right in, the waters fine! Inbox in right upper corner where you can fill out your bio, (likes, info, etc.). also, pm info and comments to others such as send me your addy if you don't mind.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Edward.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard! Great info and awesome folks here! I too thank you for your service and salute you! :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum, Lots of good stuff here, enjoy
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Edward.. I believe that you are the first to represent the Aloha State.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Mike LOL
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Welcome back Mike LOL
    Thanks Rip...lol:-)
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    From one squid to another... Welcome aboard, shipmate!
    Some friendly words of advice:
    1: Try as many different blends as possible.
    2: Don't be afraid to voice your opinion. We may cuss and feud with each other, but that's what families do.
    3: Openly post your address, it's just easier that way.
    4: Make fun of Jiunns photo skills.
    5: Beware of people named Mike, Tony, Steve, Jim, Daniel, Brian, Matt, Justin... Aww Hell, be afraid of us all!
    6: Disregard rule #5.
    Seriously, stick around. You'll find tons of useful info and the company is pretty darned good, too. As previously mentioned, thank you for your years of service.
    Maholo nui loa!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Bump:-)

Welcome to the forum, new guy! Give up the address and no one gets hurt!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Missed ya, Mike! Good to see you around.
  • Options
    EHaddockEHaddock Posts: 24
    Aloha Fellow Squid! One of the reason I want to do the trading is to get some cigars that I may not buy for myself. Seeing the diversity here so far, I am thinking that won't be an issue. LOL. I just sent off my first box of trades so hopefully I can start getting onto the good traders list soon and all will be good. Mahalo nui loa, Edward
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    bump for 'bama
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    bump for 'bama
    Your such a nice guy Gordon.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    You're a fine fellow yourself "guy with an awesome birthday."
  • Options
    BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    smoke em if you got em:
    pelirrojo:
    bump for 'bama

thanky you sir! Im already starting to enjoy reading some of the posts on here! Looks like im in for the long haul!
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    You're a fine fellow yourself "guy with an awesome birthday."
    True true...
  • Options
    Bamablows:
    smoke em if you got em:
    pelirrojo:
    bump for 'bama
    thanky you sir! Im already starting to enjoy reading some of the posts on here! Looks like im in for the long haul!
    We sure hope so. Welcome to the group.
  • Options
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Bama. What part of Bama? I'll guess Huntsville.
  • Options
    Hey yall. Name is RJ, 23 yrs old, from South Carolina, currently deployed to Afghanistan. I never really considered cigars (mainly cause my mom smoked cigarettes and I didn't know the difference) until I was offered one before I left to come here. I forget the name but it was an interesting experience. A few days later my friend offered me another one (Rocky Patel) and that was very enjoyable. I found what I enjoy the most about cigar smoking is the time to escape (especially from this place) and the people you smoke with. So I have finally bought myself a humi and have a couple samplers on their way here now. I look forward to meeting some BOTL and if any of yall are in SC we should smoke one when I come home.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Bro, thank u very much for your service.
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Welcome Bro, thank u very much for your service.
    second that one! There is a virtual cornucopia of information and knowledge to these fine gentleman and women
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum RJ. Thanks for your service. Hopefully you can find some time to relax and smoke over there.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome
  • Options
    Welcome New Members