Home Non Cigar Related

Resurrecting the Joke Thread

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
I couldn't find it on the "Non-Cigar Related" forums anymore so I'm resurrecting this thread for I need more ammo at the workplace!!!

I'll start

A man is driving down the freeway in Washington D.C. and the traffic is horrible until it comes to a dead stop!
A person comes up to the car and says:
"Terrorists have the Presidient Obama and his wife held hostage in the WhiteHouse and they are demanding $5 Billion Dollars or they will douse our nation's leader with gasoline and burn them!!!"

Man driving: "OH MY GOODNESS!!! HOW CAN I HELP???? WHAT IS EVERYONE ELSE DONATING??"

Man on the Street: "Oh, About a Gallon and a Half......"

Let's bring back the jokes people!!!!!!

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    I couldn't find it on the "Non-Cigar Related" forums anymore so I'm resurrecting this thread for I need more ammo at the workplace!!!

I'll start

A man is driving down the freeway in Washington D.C. and the traffic is horrible until it comes to a dead stop!
    A person comes up to the car and says:
    "Terrorists have the Presidient Obama and his wife held hostage in the WhiteHouse and they are demanding $5 Billion Dollars or they will douse our nation's leader with gasoline and burn them!!!"

Man driving: "OH MY GOODNESS!!! HOW CAN I HELP???? WHAT IS EVERYONE ELSE DONATING??"

Man on the Street: "Oh, About a Gallon and a Half......"

Let's bring back the jokes people!!!!!!
    LMFAO!!! Thats freakin GREAT!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    A fleeing Taliban fighter, desperate for water, was plodding through the Afghanistan desert when he saw something far off in the distance.
    Hoping to find water, he hurried toward the object, only to find a little old Jewish man at a small stand selling ties.
    The Taliban asked, “Do you have water?”
    The Jewish man replied, “I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie? They are only £5.”
    The Taliban shouted, “Idiot! I do not need an over-priced tie. I need water! I should kill you, but I must find water first!”
    “OK,” said the old Jewish man, “it does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than that. If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the ice cold water you need. Shalom.”
    Muttering, the Taliban staggered away over the hill. Several hours later he staggered back, almost dead and exclaimed, “Your brother won’t let me in the restaurant without a tie!”
    An old Italian man lived alone in Bakersfield . He wanted to plant his annual tomato garden, but it was very difficult work, as the ground was hard.

His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:

Dear Vincent,
    I am feeling pretty sad, because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me, like in the old days.
    Love, Papa

A few days later he received a letter from his son:

Dear Pop,
    Don't dig up that garden. That's where the bodies are buried.
    Love, Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.

That same day the old man received another letter from his son:

Dear Pop,
    Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.
    Love you, Vinnie
    The maid asked for a pay increase.
    The wife was very upset about this and decided to talk to her about the raise.
    She asked; 'Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?
    'Well, Senora, there are three reasons why I want an increase.
    The first is that I iron better than you.'
    'Who said you iron better than me?'
    Maria: 'Your husband said so.'
    Wife: 'Oh...'
    Maria: 'The second reason is that I am a better cook than you.'
    Wife: 'Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?'
    Maria: 'Your husband did.'
    Wife: 'Oh...'
    'My third reason is that I am a better lover than you.'
    Wife (really furious now): 'Did my husband say that as well?'
    'No Senora...the gardener did.'
    Wife: 'So how much do you want?'
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    All good ones Tony !!!
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    There are three types of sex in a marriage. The first one is Kitchen Sex. This is when you are newlyweds, and you're still having fun, so you do it anywhere, anytime - but mostly the kitchen.

The second type is Bedroom Sex. This is when you have settled down a bit and probably have kids, so you can't do it anywhere except the bedroom.

The third type of sex is Hallway Sex. This is when you pass each other in the hall and say, ''Screw you.''

But there's also a fourth kind called Courtroom Sex. This is when you are getting a divorce and you try to screw each other in public.
  • 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Once Hillary Clinton and her driver were going through some small country roads campaigning in Georgia. They came around a corner and BLAMMO hit a very old cow with their car. Feeling terrible Hillary sent her driver to the house on the hill to let them know what had happened. Fearing what the family would do, the driver reluctantly went up to the house. He came back several hours later carrying a bottle of wine and had lipstick all over him and his clothes were disheveled. Hillary asked what had happened.... The driver told her, "I told them what happened the Father cooked a steak dinner for me, the wife sent me away with a bottle of wine and their daughter tried to make love to me she was all over me." Confused Hillary asked exactly what the driver had told them. The driver said "I simply said 'I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow".
  • alienmisprint:
    A fleeing Taliban fighter, desperate for water, was plodding through the Afghanistan desert when he saw something far off in the distance.
    Hoping to find water, he hurried toward the object, only to find a little old Jewish man at a small stand selling ties.
    The Taliban asked, “Do you have water?”
    The Jewish man replied, “I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie? They are only £5.”
    The Taliban shouted, “Idiot! I do not need an over-priced tie. I need water! I should kill you, but I must find water first!”
    “OK,” said the old Jewish man, “it does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than that. If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the ice cold water you need. Shalom.”
    Muttering, the Taliban staggered away over the hill. Several hours later he staggered back, almost dead and exclaimed, “Your brother won’t let me in the restaurant without a tie!”
    HAHAHA ROFL DAMN TALI'S
  • KamelyonKamelyon Posts: 109
    Two muffins were baking in the oven. The first muffin says to the second, "Man, it is HOT in here!" The second muffin screams, "HOLY CRAP! IT'S A TALKING MUFFIN!"
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    What's worse than being see sick?

Being see sick with lock jaw.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Two women are talking in the office, the first says, "you sound a little sick, are you coming down with something?"
    "Yes, I think I'm getting a sore throat."
    The first replies, "You know what I do when that happens? I go home and give my husband oral sex, it fixes me right up."
    The next day, she asks, "Are you feeling better today?"
    "Yes, I did what you suggested. Your husband couldn't believe it was your idea!"
    This guy wants to go into a nightclub, but the bouncer says, "Sorry, bud, you need a necktie to come in." Our Hero goes back to his car and rummages around, but there's no necktie to be found. Finally, in desperation, he takes his jumper cables, wraps them around his neck, ties a nice knot, and lets the ends dangle free.

He goes back to the nightclub, where the bouncer says "Well, OK, I guess you can come in. But don't start anything!"
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Every day a young boy walks past a **** house on his way home from school. Out front sits a lady that always waves to him as his passes:

"Hello, little boy" she says as she waves to him with her pinkie finger.

Every day as he passes by she says the same thing "Hello, little boy" while she waves with her one, small pinkie finger.

Finally, one day the young boy asks the lady, "Why do you wave at me like this?" She replied, because my little finger is the same size as your little ****".

So, the next day the little boy, once again passes the **** house, to which he hears the lady say "Hello, little boy" as she waves. So he responds "HELLO LADY!!!" with his fingers in his mouth, stretching his checks as far as he can.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Q: How did the West Virginia Farmer find the two sheep in the field?

A: Very pleasing!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    A guy, parking on the street at his girlfriends house, is walking up to her door when he sees a tennis ball on the ground.
    he picks it up, because he likes to play now and again, puts it in his pocket, and continues to the door.

he knocks on the door and his girlfriend opens it. she immediately hugs him.

feeling the tennis ball in his pocket she says, "hey, whats that?"

the guy says, "oh" and explains "...tennis ball"

she backs off a bit shocked and says "man, thats really gotta hurt, i once had tennis elbow"
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    why'd the monkey fall out of the tree?

...becasue it was dead

• Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    One night , after the couple had retired for the night, the woman became aware that her husband was touching her in a most unusual manner. He started by running his hand across her shoulders and the small of her back.
    He ran his hand over her breasts, touching them very lightly. Then, he proceeded to run his hand gently down her side, sliding his hand over her stomach, and then down the other side to a point below her waist. He continued on, gently feeling her hips, first one side and the other.
    His hand ran further down the outside of her thighs. His gentle probing then started up the inside of her left thigh, stopped and the returned to do the same to her right thigh. By this time the woman was becoming aroused and she squirmed a little to better position herself. The man stopped abruptly and rolled over to his side of the bed.

" Why are you stopping darling?" she whispered.

He whispered back, " I found the remote"
    I attended a party this past weekend.

After checking out all the well-dressed guests at the party, I spottedan attractive woman (standing alone) across the room. When I approached and asked her name, She coyly replied... "Carmen."

Trying to maintain some sort of conversation with her, I responded with, "That's a beautiful name, Is it a family name?"

"No," she replied. "I gave it to myself, because it reflects the things I like most in the world - cars and men."

Then she asked, "What's your name?"

"Golftits," I replied
    These fit so well they should be in a dictionary. ADULT:
    A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now growing in the middle.

BEAUTY PARLOR:
    A place where women curl up and dye.

CANNIBAL:
    Someone who is fed up with people.

CHICKENS:
    The only animals you eat before they are born and after they are dead.

COMMITTEE:
    A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.

DUST:
    Mud with the juice squeezed out.

EGOTIST:
    Someone who is usually me-deep in conversation.

HANDKERCHIEF:
    Cold Storage.

INFLATION:
    Cutting money in half without damaging the paper.

MOSQUITO:
    An insect that makes you like flies better.

RAISIN:
    Grape with a sunburn.

SECRET:
    Something you tell to one person at a time.

SKELETON:
    A bunch of bones with the person scraped off.

TOOTHACHE:
    The pain that drives you to extraction.

TOMORROW:
    One of the greatest labor saving devices of today.

YAWN:
    An honest opinion openly expressed.
    A guy walked into a bar with his pet monkey and ordered a drink. While he was drinking, the monkey jumped all around the place. It grabbed some olives off the bar and ate them, then grabbed some sliced limes and ate them. It jumped onto the pool table, took one of the billiard balls, stuck it in his mouth, and to everyone's amazement, somehow swallowed it whole.

The bartender screamed at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?"

The guy said, "No, what?"

"He just ate a billiard ball off my pool table... whole!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy, "he eats everything in sight. Sorry, I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff." He finished his drink, paid his bar bill and paid for the stuff the monkey ate and walked out.

Two weeks later he came into the bar again along with his monkey. He ordered a drink and the monkey started running around the bar as before. While the man was finishing his drink, the monkey found a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabbed it, stuck it up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it. Then it found a peanut.. This, too, he stuck up his butt, pulled it out and ate it.

The bartender was disgusted "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asked.

"No, what?" replied the guy.

"Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, pulled it out and ate it The same with a peanut!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me." said the guy. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he had to pass that cue ball, he measures everything first."

heard this today from a sales rep:

At an entrance:

Woman: Did you open the door for me because I am a lady?

Man: No, I did because I am a gentleman.

A woman runs into the golf course pro shop and screams, "I was just stung by a bee!"
    The golf pro asks, "Where?"

Still screaming, the woman replies, "Between the first and second holes."

The pro scratches his head for a moment and replies, "It sounds like your stance is too wide."

AND WHY NO CIGAR JOKES YET?

A man went to his doctor seeking help for his terrible addiction to cigars. The doctor was quite familiar with his very compulsive patient, so recommended an unusual and quite drastic form of aversion therapy. "When you go to bed tonight, take one of your cigars, unwrap it, and stick it completely up your ***. Then remove it, rewrap it, and place it back with all the others in such a fashion as you can't tell which one it is. The aversion is obvious: you won't dare smoke any of them, not knowing which is the treated cigar." "Thanks doc, I'll try it." And he did. But three weeks later he came back and saw the doctor again. "What? My recommendation didn't work? It was supposed to be effective even in the most addictive of cases, such as yours is!" "Well, it kind of worked, doc. At least I was able to transfer my addiction," said the patient. "What in the hell is that supposed to mean?" "Well, I don't smoke cigars anymore, but now I can't go to sleep at night unless I have a cigar shoved up my ass..."

Reasons Why Cigars Are Better Than Sex
    • You can GET cigars.
    • You can safely have cigars while you are driving.
    • You can make cigars last as long as you want them to.
    • You can have cigars even in front of your mother
    • Two people of the same sex can have cigars without being called nasty names.
    • The word "commitment" doesn't scare off cigars.
    • You can have cigars on top of your workbench/desk during working hours without upsetting your co-workers.
    • You can ask a stranger for a cigar without getting your face slapped.
    • You don't get hairs in your mouth with cigars.
    • With cigars there's no need to fake it.
    • Cigars don't make you pregnant.
    • You can have cigars at any time of the month.
    • Good cigars are easy to find.
    • You can have as many kinds of cigars as you can handle.
    • When you have great cigars it doesn't keep your neighbours awake
    • With cigars size doesn't matter. It's ALL good!

America, Russia and Japan are sending up a two year shuttle mission with one astronaut from each country. Since it's going to be two years up there, each may take any form of entertainment weighing 150 pound or less.
    The American approaches the NASA board and asks to take his 125 lb wife. They approve.
    The Japanese astronaut says, "I've always wanted to learn Greek. I want 150 lbs of books to learn Greek with." The NASA board approves.
    The Russian astronaut thinks for a second and says, "It's gonna be two years up there. I want 150 pounds of the best Cuban cigars ever made." Again, NASA Okays it.
    Two years later, the shuttle lands and everyone is gathered outside the shuttle to see what each astronaut got out of his personal entertainment.
    Well, it's obvious what the American's been up to, He and his wife are each holding an infant. The crowd cheers.
    The Japanese astronaut steps out and makes a 10 minute speech in absolutely perfect Greek. The crowd doesn't understand a word of it, but they're impressed and they cheer.
    The Russian astronaut stomps out, clenches the podium until his knuckles turn white, glares at the first row waving a chewed up cigar at them and says:

"Anybody got a match?"
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    A man finishes reading How To Be THE MAN at Home. He marches into the room his wife is in reading the paper. He loudly proclaims things are gonna change around here !!! Tonight your going to cook me a gourmet meal ! After that you will make me a outta this world desert! Then while I read the paper and relax you will do the dishes and clean up the kitchen ! Then we will make wild passionate love for as long as I want! Then you will draw me some bath water and scrub my back! Then when I'm ready for bed you will massage my back till I fall asleep! And guess who will be dressing me and combing my hair in the morning??? Without looking up from the paper the wife says "my guess would be the funeral director" !!!
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Lady goes in a adult store to pick up a toy. The gentleman working there decided to offer some sugestions. G: How about the blue one? L: No, dont like the color! G:How about that one? L: Nah, dont like the shape! G: How about the black one? L: No, not my size,but how about that red one hanging on the wall? G: Ohh,I am sorry madam, but we dont sell the fire extuinguisher!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the funniest thing i read all day was a "random musings" style thread on another forum. i wish i could take credit for this. here are some highlights:

I would like to officially coin the phrase 'catching the swine flu' to be used as a way to make fun of a friend for hooking up with an overweight woman. Example: "Dave caught the swine flu last night."

I think that if, years down the road when I'm trying to have a kid, I find out that I'm sterile, most of my disappointment will stem from the fact that I was not aware of my condition in college.

I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent a *** from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers!

How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?

Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction from which you came, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk.

Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say"

A recent study has shown that playing beer pong contributes to the spread of mono and the flu. Yeah, if you suck at it.

There is a great need for sarcasm font

The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again.
    THAT is funny right there!
    A salesman knocks on the door of a suburban house. It's opened by a 10 year old boy dressed in a cape that trails along the floor behind him. On his head, he's wearing a large fedora that's much too big for him. In one hand, he holds a huge glass of brandy and in the other a remote control. In his mouth is a cigar.

"Hello, are your mom and dad home?" asks the salesman.

The boy replies, "Now what the FU@K do you think?!"
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:

Q:How did Micheal Jackson find the kids in the hall?

A:Very pleasing.
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭

The captain comes over the intercome saying that they need to make an emergency landing becasue the enignes just went out. One of  the ladies on board starts freaking out on how she has never had beautiful man treat her like a real woman before. So a guy a few aisles up hears this. We're talking tall dark and handsome stands up and says "I belive I may offer some assistance." He takes off his shirt and say "here iron this."

• 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    madurofan:
    clearlysuspect:

Q:How did Micheal Jackson find the kids in the hall?

A:Very pleasing.
    MJ actually died of food poisoning............................he at a six year old weiner. I heard that he was fine actually and alive in the ambulance but they accidentally pulled up to a Children's Hospital and he died from all the excitement. ok I'm done now.