Options

Official 2013 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    Just an observation, USPS is really **** it this season!!!
    I agree...I mailed my SS package out on the 16th....Still no update from USPS...I paid for 2 day delivery, tomorrow will be 8...I called customer service on Friday. They looked up the package and assured me that it is in transit. I check the status about every 2 hours. I am concerned and p!ssed.
    I hear ya,, got a few floating out there myself, Sucks with their devil may care attitude. Pretty much at their mercy. Don't want to threadjack but wanted others to be aware that theres some significant delays goin on out there.
    That's for sure!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    Just an observation, USPS is really **** it this season!!!
    I agree...I mailed my SS package out on the 16th....Still no update from USPS...I paid for 2 day delivery, tomorrow will be 8...I called customer service on Friday. They looked up the package and assured me that it is in transit. I check the status about every 2 hours. I am concerned and p!ssed.
    I hear ya,, got a few floating out there myself, Sucks with their devil may care attitude. Pretty much at their mercy. Don't want to threadjack but wanted others to be aware that theres some significant delays goin on out there.
    That's for sure!
    yup I got a few floating around still but hey it's busy time as long as they are not lost I'm good should land tomorrow I hope
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Slow......Very....
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    I've got at least 3 that are 3 days late! Errrr
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I've got at least 3 that are 3 days late! Errrr
    yup!! This year is ultra bad for them even though the weather is not as crazy as it usually is
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Looks like my Secret Santa gift is going to be late....Dammit. I mailed 2nd day air on the 16th...Sorry Mr. Recipient.......
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Breaking News: Packages full of tobacco and tobacco accessories bring USPS to its knees during this most busy season. Radical cigar smokers are to blame. One anonymous member has been quoted regarding the incident as saying "It'll fvck you up". Who are the members maduro menace? How can we stop these habano hooligans? And are your children and humidors safe from this group of belicoso bandits? Please stay with us as this story develops.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    jthanatos:
    Breaking News: Packages full of tobacco and tobacco accessories bring USPS to its knees during this most busy season. Radical cigar smokers are to blame. One anonymous member has been quoted regarding the incident as saying "It'll fvck you up". Who are the members maduro menace? How can we stop these habano hooligans? And are your children and humidors safe from this group of belicoso bandits? Please stay with us as this story develops.
    Stop drinking coffee after 10am.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Just a quick note saying I received my SS package in the mail today. WOW!!!! I am blown away by it. I'll post some pics later tonight when I get a chance. Thanks Santa!!!!!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Yep, looking like mine will be late as well!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    OchoZacho:
    Yep, looking like mine will be late as well!
    or did it already arrive??????
  • Options
    I got violated by my Secret santa. The ashtray is a picture and a note says it is also on the way. Amazing hit Santa. Truly amazing. Great selection of cigars.

image[/URL]

image[/URL]

image[/URL]

image[/URL]

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    nice.

remember that mail is slower this year than in the past. please be patient. if things dont land by new year then send me a PM.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Great Violation, Santa....Marker aint no virgin....Love it.
  • Options
    It's nice to be violated this time of year!!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Ok so my SS is the Bomb!! I mean damn this was an awesome gift everything is perfect! I've been wanting to purchase more MFLB to store away and now they r here!! And I can't speak for the ashtray!! I've never seen this one before but I am in love with it!! It lists all the diff 5V's and for a 5V cask **** it's perfect!! Thank You So much Santa!!!!
    photo 7DDEF7C7-D231-4D35-A9A1-3C6DDE457F7A_zpsl5ojw23w.jpg
    ;) sry this pic doesn't do any justice!!!
  • Options
    Nice job old St. Nick!! For a 5 Vegas Ho you gotta be excited!
  • Options
    Very nice gifts by all!!!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Lookin reallll good gents !!!! Heres hoping all your packages will arrive today that were late !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Santa was here today. He marched down the chimney and detonated a bomb the likes of which I've never seen. I'm humbled beyond belief by this generosity, so much so that I can't even find the words to express what I'm feeling right now. This is...well, sorry this will be so pic heavy, but it'll speak for itself since I can't do it.

It started off so innocently, with cool festive packaging and a candy peeking out...
    photo SSpackaging_zpsd4fdf0dc.jpg

The candy:
    photo SScandy_zpsb28119cf.jpg

Something I can save for James when he gets old enough to hold a crayon...very very thoughtful.
    photo SScoloringbook_zps9ad9c9e9.jpg

A striking new hat to wear...

photo SSFFOXhat_zps4c6c3f07.jpg

Then there were two wrapped packages in the box, one clearly bottle shaped, so I went for that one first. A very very thoughtful gift from someone who clearly did some research before sending...

photo SSpikesville_zpsa5d57f27.jpg

So then there is one last wrapped present, in the shape of a book. I unwrap to find it is a book-shaped box, which I opened. And I found inside a very very heartfelt note that showed me that this secret santa didn't just do some research when he found out I was his target, he's truly been watching over the course of years. I was floored by the sentiment. Then the contents...

A whole bunch of smokes, too many for one pic, some favorites and some I've been wanting to try, all clearly with my tastes (that I don't talk about too much here, really) in mind::
    photo SScigars1_zpse23156dd.jpg

photo SScigars2_zps5e8e00ae.jpg

There was something else in the box that caught my eye immediately, but forgive me for the sake of the story I'm saving the best for last. There were two smaller wrapped packages in there that I opened to find incredible looking accessories, a lighter and cutter:
    photo SSlightercutter1_zpsd9cf63ea.jpg

I've saved the best for last. The impossible for last, really. My jaw literally dropped when the box opened because of this. I don't think I've ever had that happen. Hopefully it will in a couple weeks when my baby's born because my wife was watching me open this and if I don't surpass the reaction, I'm gonna be in the dog house!! lol Anyway, without further ado...
    photo SSBehike_zps21353a0a.jpeg

I didn't think I'd ever see one of these in my life. I'm staring at 5. :O

In summary:

photo SSAll_zps181b2a0d.jpg

Mind: Blown
    Heart: Warmed
    House: Destroyed
    Santa: Epic
    Ken: Floored
    BOTLS: Priceless
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Santa was here today. He marched down the chimney and detonated a bomb the likes of which I've never seen. I'm humbled beyond belief by this generosity, so much so that I can't even find the words to express what I'm feeling right now. This is...well, sorry this will be so pic heavy, but it'll speak for itself since I can't do it.

It started off so innocently, with cool festive packaging and a candy peeking out...

The candy:

Something I can save for James when he gets old enough to hold a crayon...very very thoughtful.

Then there were two wrapped packages in the box, one clearly bottle shaped, so I went for that one first. A very very thoughtful gift from someone who clearly did some research before sending...

So then there is one last wrapped present, in the shape of a book. I unwrap to find it is a book-shaped box, which I opened. And I found inside a very very heartfelt note that showed me that this secret santa didn't just do some research when he found out I was his target, he's truly been watching over the course of years. I was floored by the sentiment. Then the contents...

A whole bunch of smokes, too many for one pic, some favorites and some I've been wanting to try, all clearly with my tastes (that I don't talk about too much here, really) in mind::

There was something else in the box that caught my eye immediately, but forgive me for the sake of the story I'm saving the best for last. There were two smaller wrapped packages in there that I opened to find incredible looking accessories, a lighter and cutter:

I've saved the best for last. The impossible for last, really. My jaw literally dropped when the box opened because of this. I don't think I've ever had that happen. Hopefully it will in a couple weeks when my baby's born because my wife was watching me open this and if I don't surpass the reaction, I'm gonna be in the dog house!! lol Anyway, without further ado...

In summary:

Absolutely awesome Ken ! Santa always amazes me !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Wth is going on here absolute craziness! !! Beautiful yet crazy...lol nice
  • Options
    WTF is all dat Santa **** WOW very nice hit! Enjoy Ken.....and to you and yours have a great Holiday!!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Odd little addendum: in no light I can discern is that hat purple, it's all black. Yet it's clearly purple in both pictures.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:

The candy:

In summary:

Holly crappollah ........ That St. Nick is one hell of a guy.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Ok so my SS is the Bomb!! I mean damn this was an awesome gift everything is perfect! I've been wanting to purchase more MFLB to store away and now they r here!! And I can't speak for the ashtray!! I've never seen this one before but I am in love with it!! It lists all the diff 5V's and for a 5V cask **** it's perfect!! Thank You So much Santa!!!!
    photo 7DDEF7C7-D231-4D35-A9A1-3C6DDE457F7A_zpsl5ojw23w.jpg
    ;) sry this pic doesn't do any justice!!!

To He!! With the ashtray, gimme that candy!!
    Nice haul, Brian!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Ken, all I can say is DAY-UM!!! Enjoy, sir!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speechless Ken.
  • Options
    That coloring book better be done by new years. And don't screw up outside the lines. This isn't Kindergarten.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Homework during Christmas break?!
    Never seen so many Behikes in one place, lol!