Home Non Cigar Related

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

1555657585961»

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    The outpouring of generosity this forum can deliver. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that this thread is from 2009
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    I love getting up Saturday morning and making an over easy fried egg sandwich. Wheat bread not toasted. A touch of mayonnaise. Push down the top piece of bread so to fuse the mayo, egg and bread. Then accompany it with a good cup of coffee. 
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark_Roast, that sounds amazing
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    I am not going through 61 pages of this thread to see if anyone else has said this yet, but I am going to say cigars.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I actuallyreally enjoy washing and waxing the car. Kinda of odd but I really like doing it. Ive also discovered I like house painting. Only painted our house twice but found I really enjoyed doing it .Found it kinda zen like
    Well, would you like to come over and paint my house, since you enjoy it so much ?  I hate it, and it is on my to do list this summer.  Smokes are on me....

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Since this was all the way down on page 5, I felt the need to post some positives.

1. My kids' new schools.  Great, just great schools with teachers and administrators who care and are responsive to parents.  Especially compared to the school system we came from that actually discouraged parent-teacher conferences...
    2. People with great skill...athletes, artists, mechanics, doctors, weavers, blacksmiths, knitters, sewers, musicians, scientists...and opportunities to see them work and love it.  We went to Mount Vernon recently and saw displays of blacksmithing and textile arts that were amazing.  We went to a 4-H fair to support some kids at church and saw photography, woodworking, and other projects that nearly made my heart skip.  Teach your kids to treasure the skills involved in making the stuff they own.
    3. Cooler mornings.
    4. Fog.
    5. Gummy peach rings.

Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:
    The outpouring of generosity this forum can deliver. 
    This x10000000
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching my daughters play softball....my oldest went 5 for 7 today in 3 games!! 2 more games tomorrow!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a cigar on a cool fall morning.image
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Watching my daughters play softball....my oldest went 5 for 7 today in 3 games!! 2 more games tomorrow!
    Way to go. 
    One God, One Truth
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo said:
    I was offered a promotion this morning. 2016 is already way better than 2015!!!
    Awesome!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love seeing honest people get ahead in life.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noobs, I love noobs, they're so cute........
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fresh roasted, black coffee. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )