Home Non Cigar Related

Do you pee while taking a shower? Or, do you get out and pee in the toilet, then get back in?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in Non Cigar Related
This is an anonymous poll. 

Do you pee while taking a shower? Or, do you get out and pee in the toilet, then get back in? 36 votes

Yes, while showering, I will pee in the shower if I need to pee.
83% 30 votes
No, I get out of the shower to use the toilet to pee, then get back in the shower.
16% 6 votes

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Why double the water usage when soap is soon to follow?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    @Edna20, can we get a woman's perspective?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even want to know what brought this up.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    V Herf. Now vote.

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to cigar reviews?
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being the proper lady that I am, I pee before I get in the shower!! But I feel like nobody in the world would get out?!? There's soap, there's water, why make a mess of the bathroom ;)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kelly❤️ @Edna20 Please tell my wife that! She hates it!
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, she hates when you pee in the shower? Maybe you should wait until she gets out first ;)

Our schedules recently changed here leaving my husband showering before me most days. I hate having sloppy seconds with the bathroom! Annoys me when there's so much as a drop of water on the sink counter, I'd probably lose my mind if he got out of the shower to pee leaving every bathmat soaking wet, yuk!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... except at the Y
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    This gets my vote for Topic of the Year. 
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    does a bear shít in the woods?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the Kennedy's gun shy
    Non Crux sed lux

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I've heard pee will help prevent athletes foot. I don't get athletes foot and no I don't pee on my feet.
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    What was the genesis of this post, @Bob_Luken? Did you have a random thought while indulging in the leaf that required further investigation, or was it the age old question raised by the fairer sex of, "Did you pee inthe shower? I hate it when you pee in the shower!"
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Why is hold it not an option?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Martel said:
    That's very bad for your kidneys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOlGMPE68Bo

Post edited by peter4jc on
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love seinfeld
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are y'all enjoying this? We sure did have a fun vherf. As you can see, I posted this in the wee hours ;)

I won't join this debate yet because there is a fiver (or multiples thereof) riding on this poll question. However, if the one who opposes my position (you know who you are,) starts campaining I shall reply in kind. 
    Martel said:
    If the lack of this option is keeping you from voting, I regret not including more specifics. Consider it included in answer #2.
    There should be a third option . #3 I don't pee in the shower period. For some mysterious reason (or an urge to pee) I've made that decision before I get in the shower. Remind me to never take a shower after Mike @Bob_Luken
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's worse things to do in the shower...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15puo-dSEIY
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Hell, sometimes I'll pee in the shower from the outside. It's much easier than trying to aim morning wood, and I'm taking a shower in a few minutes anyways...

:o 

Best answer yet.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Albinfk said:
    There should be a third option . #3 I don't pee in the shower period. For some mysterious reason (or an urge to pee) I've made that decision before I get in the shower. Remind me to never take a shower after Mike @Bob_Luken
    I didn't say I was for it or against it. Did I? :blush:
    You are correct sir.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, are there special provisions for LGBT's who want to pee in the shower, or not? 
    What are KOA and truck stops that provide showers for drivers going to do?  And, what does the White House have to say about this.

There SURELY needs to be a whole new set of regulations, and maybe a cabinet position to address this serious issue!

:D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain