Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The Official Tim Blythe's Beard Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Originally, before getting into cigars, Tim Blythe was going to be hired to play the role of Jack Bauer on the show "24." The producers changed their minds when they realized the show would only last 17 minutes.
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    a strand of the beard purposefully dislodged itself from its host many years ago and fell into a cup, the host new the score and didn’t remove it, he simply named the cup the holy grail.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    The Beard walked in to a restaurant with a mechanical bull once and the bull ran for it's life...
  • Options
    Sega once made an arcade game where you fought Tim Blythe. Everytime you put a quarter in, the screen immediately displayed "You lose." It was Sega's most popular machine ever!
  • Options
    Tim's beard can squeeze apple juice out of a banana.
  • Options
    Tim's beard can gargle with peanut butter

Tim's beard can see with it's eyes closed.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Tim's Beard does not have an anti matter counterpart. No matter exists that can destroy The Beard.
  • Options
    Steven Spielberg paid The Beard an undisclosed amount of money to film 24 straight HD hours of The Beards beard, this will be replacing the Yule Log broadcasted on TV on Christmas Day...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Steven Spielberg paid The Beard an undisclosed amount of money to film 24 straight HD hours of The Beards beard, this will be replacing the Yule Log broadcasted on TV on Christmas Day...
    Somebody once bet Tim the "Beard" that he couldn't sh*t on the ceiling. Michelangelo still owes him ten bucks!
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Tim's Beard is the life of parties he dosen't attend
  • Options
    Klondike Bars will do anything for a Tim's Beard
  • Options
    Tim brushes his Beard with a chainsaw
  • Options
    Any cigar that The Beard smokes is called an El Presidente
  • Options
    Tims beard caught on fire once and the flames said ouch...
  • Options
    Tim's Beard keeps a horde of trained bees under his beard to let loose at a moments notice!
  • Options
    The beards morning stick

• Options
    Diamondog:
    The beards morning stick

This is very true, I would like to add I need no assistance to light or hold this while smoking too.
  • Options
    The Beard:
    Diamondog:
    The beards morning stick

This is very true, I would like to add I need no assistance to light or hold this while smoking too.
    Beard...no one ever had a thought you did...
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Diamondog is on a roll!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    The Beard is banned from graveyards because dead people come back to life at the very mention of The Beard's name.

The Beard once sneezed on a trip to Japan, we know this occurrence as Hiroshima.

The Beard's beer stein is known as The Holy Grail.

• Options
    I'm going to a halloween party Saturday night dressed as the beard...I am guessing it'll be a matter of seconds before some maiden will bed me, The Beard, the ultimate aphrodisiac, OOOH YAAAA
  • Options
    A kid once stole the Tim the Beard's hat and ran into an apple orchard. Tim the "Beard" flew into such a rage that he accidentally invented applesauce!
  • Options
    Nick2021:
    A kid once stole the Tim the Beard's hat and ran into an apple orchard. Tim the "Beard" flew into such a rage that he accidentally invented applesauce!
    lol
  • Options
    As a Child, Tim the Beard played hungry hungry Hippos with real hippos!!!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Diamondog:
    The beards morning stick

Nice to see this Picture has been used for more good uses!
  • Options
    It's no coincidence that the tattoo on Mike Tyson's face and the sole of Tim "the Beard" share the same pattern!!!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Nick2021:
    It's no coincidence that the tattoo on Mike Tyson's face and the sole of Tim "the Beard" share the same pattern!!!
    LMAO! Win!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Tim "the Beard" once put on a pair of roller skaes and showed up at a quarry looking for a job. He is now the most powerful dump truck known to man!
  • Options
    A long time ago, Tim and his beard were on a journey to find the worlds best cigar tobacco. While swimming from Ecuador to Cuba, he decided to make a short cut. It is now known as the Panama Canal