Options

The Official Tim Blythe's Beard Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    100% of men and 5% of women want a beard
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Before The Beard took up residence with Tim he was hiding out on the top of a guys head named Samson
  • Options
    Proof positive that the ancient world knew and revered The Beard

• Options
    Close up of one of The Beards ligero hairs

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    The Beard got pulled over by a police officer once, the cop arrested himself after The Beard was done talking to him...
  • Options
    Anybody tried the newest offering by Arturo Fuente? God Of Beard...
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I thought it was Forbidden Beard
  • Options
    No-no, that was the Man of Beard
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    The beard invented Al Gore, thus creating the internet.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    That's not a beard, mate; that's a beard! image
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    Thats a beard. Its not the beard though.
  • Options
    I am humbled in the presence of THE beard.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    I am humbled in the presence of THE beard.
    Phew, thank goodness...listen that statement saved your beard hair...if you hadn't of said that you were minutes away from them spontanoeusly combusting...
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    JCizzle:
    That disguise will not save you from The Beard! You can run, you can hide, but The Beard will find you....The Beard will be waiting for you there.
  • Options
    Saved by the Beard.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    The Beard can win a game of blackjack using the entiure deck
    The Beard started Barrens Chat 15 years before World of Warcraft went into Alpha Testing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    The Beard is the only mission Captain Kirk failed to complete.

When Tim is ready to smoke a stick, he just rubs it once on his beard. The Beard perfectly cuts, toasts and lights the cigar.

Whether in the sahara desert or underwater, the relative cone of humidity around the Beard is a constant 70%.

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    The Beard once got lost in the North Pole. He found a sleigh with 8 reindeer to guide him home. He was so happy he decided to bestow gifts upon all the children of the world. The rest is history.......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Jerry Seinfeld was quoted by Rolling Stones saying that he wished he had a beard like Tim's....... Seinfeld was canceled a week later.

Thou shalt not covet The Beard.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Just the mere thought from The Beard made my operation a success
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Just the mere thought from The Beard made my operation a success
    If the beard were on the moped, the car would have been totalled.
  • Options
    Neat factoid: When JFK opened the launch codes for a nuclear strike on Cuba it read, better call The Beard first...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Bruce Lee only refused to make one movie - Enter the Beard.
  • Options
    james40:
    Bruce Lee only refused to make one movie - Enter the Beard.
    lol
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    i'll give this a try. i hope no one said something like this -The Beard is so GREAT that you could replace the filler in super premium cigars with it and it would beat any cigar put up against it. -Is The Beards name Gillete? Because it's the best a man can get.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    ellinas:
    i'll give this a try. i hope no one said something like this -The Beard is so GREAT that you could replace the filler in super premium cigars with it and it would beat any cigar put up against it.

dont kid yourself. That cigar would contain so much Ligero that any mortal man would pass out after 2 puffs from nicotine poisoning, and then suddenly explode from the sheer awesomeness of the stick
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    ellinas:
    i'll give this a try. i hope no one said something like this -The Beard is so GREAT that you could replace the filler in super premium cigars with it and it would beat any cigar put up against it.

dont kid yourself. That cigar would contain so much Ligero that any mortal man would pass out after 2 puffs from nicotine poisoning, and then suddenly explode from the sheer awesomeness of the stick
    The story behind the new Man o War Armada is that it attained sheer awesome status by simply being in the same room as The Beard. An unforeseen consequence was that it can only be made in limited runs as that much awesome existing at one time would send our planet hurtling into the sun...the only survivor would be The Beard, and It would proceed to harness the magnificent power of the sun to power Its TV so It could watch reruns of The Office for all eternity...that's right, The Beard loves The Office, an therefore so we should too. All hail The Beard.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    I don't know anything about pies. But when i first saw the beard, it made my banana cream.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    PsychoSJG:
    ellinas:

The story behind the new Man o War Armada is that it attained sheer awesome status by simply being in the same room as The Beard. An unforeseen consequence was that it can only be made in limited runs as that much awesome existing at one time would send our planet hurtling into the sun...the only survivor would be The Beard, and It would proceed to harness the magnificent power of the sun to power Its TV so It could watch reruns of The Office for all eternity...that's right, The Beard loves The Office, an therefore so we should too. All hail The Beard.

I bow to you oh disciple of The Beard
  • Options
    The beard will stop at nothing to avoid using negative numbers.