Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The Official Tim Blythe's Beard Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    ellinas:
    I don't know anything about pies. But when i first saw the beard, it made my banana cream.
    LOL
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    http://www.foxnews.com/health/2010/11/19/thinking-anenergy-o/

The key to the trick discussed in this story involves mentally picturing the beard!! NO woman can resist!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    sol1821:
    The beard will stop at nothing to avoid using negative numbers.
    Negative numbers cease to exist in the presence of The Beard, they cut the sh*t and turn positive.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Tim went skiing in the Alps a few years back. Locals have since claimed they saw Yehti. Loosely translated into English it means Abominable SnowBeard.
    Ever notice that Police Badges are shaped like a mini Beard?
    The Beard is the only mystery that Nancy Drew couldn't solve. It forced her into an early retirement where she adopted 100 cats and drank herself to sleep everyday. You may know her as the crazy cat lady.

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    The Beard once got lost in the North Pole. He found a sleigh with 8 reindeer to guide him home. He was so happy he decided to bestow gifts upon all the children of the world. The rest is history.......
    Does this mean gift sticks for all, wow the world will be a better place when all relax with a smoke.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I once saw a Unicorn hiding in Tim's Beard, true story.
    Tim's Beard has xray vision
    When Tim goes to the airport, his Beard strip searches the TSA agents.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    The Beard CAN read her poker face.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    The Beard got a hold of Tony Parker's cell phone last month........ Eva has found solace in his arms.

The Beard works in mysterious ways.......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    The Beard got a hold of Tony Parker's cell phone last month........ Eva has found solace in his arms.

The Beard works in mysterious ways.......
    lol, another good one...
  • Options
    Orion the hunter is the universe's homage to The Beard.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    The Beard is the origin of the Kavorka!

"Female Beards want to be with the Beard, Male Beards want to be like the beard"

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Once upon a time dinosaur's were roaming the earth and then thought they ruled the place. In pure disgust for their extreme disregard of The Beard, Tim leaped into space pulled out one Beard hair and threw it back to the Earth. The Beard created the meteor story to preserve the element of surprise for the next time anything else thinks it rules the world that The Beard resides in.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    There was once a time when The Beard was not The Beard, but simply The Whiskers, then It began to grow and the event known to us as the Big Bang happened. The creation of the universe was not the random event many think it is, but rather a well orchestrated tribute to The Beard. On a related note, scientists have speculated that one day the sun will burn out, this is in fact not true as it is powered by not one, but two strands of The Beard...if the sun ever so much as dims, The Beard will b*tch slap it to straighten it out. All hail The Beard.
  • Options
    Tim the Beard is so smart Stephen Hawking stood up to bow down to him
  • Options
    When he was seven years old, the Beard's mom told him to go and dig to China. He left and returned three weeks later with a second-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    FUmanChu tim! Tim before the beard I guss he was about 8 in this video http://www.cigar.com/podcast/index.asp
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    jship079:
    FUmanChu tim! Tim before the beard I guss he was about 8 in this video http://www.cigar.com/podcast/index.asp
    What are we trying to see here? This link just goes to the Ccom video show menu...
  • Options
    Duder2:
    jship079:
    What are we trying to see here? This link just goes to the Ccom video show menu...
    OOPS! you have to scroll down to the pilot video I think it is oct 10 2007
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    God created the world in seven days. The Beard, who was God's roommate at the time, decided something was missing. He trimmed himself on the seventh day. And all the ligero hairs became tobacco.
  • Options
    jship079:
    Duder2:
    jship079:
    I just noticed that just a couple week later in the next video he has a full beard I bet he has some sort of tonic he got from a gypsey to grow his beard
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    jship079:
    jship079:
    Duder2:
    jship079:
    I just noticed that just a couple week later in the next video he has a full beard I bet he has some sort of tonic he got from a gypsey to grow his beard
    No, that was The Beard in his camouflaged form, if the full awesomeness of The Beard was revealed on the pilot episode every single viewer would have gone blind out of joy.
  • Options
    If Rapunzel can let down her hair. Tim's beard can form itself into a full ladder to be climbed upon. Who am I kidding. The Beard never needs to be rescued.
  • Options
    I hope something like this hasn't been done before...

Below Tim's Beard, there isn't a chin. Just another beard.
  • Options
    Castro is jealous of Tim's beard.
  • Options
    The Beard does not hunt because the word hunting implies the possibility of failure. The Beard goes killing!
  • Options
    The Beard waited patiently in Al Capone's vault for sixty-three years just so he could give Geraldo Rivera the surprise beating of his liftetime!
  • Options
    The Beard only allows Jackie Chan to live because he lives Chris Tucker movies!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    superman wears beard pajamas.
  • Options
    WWII was essentially ended when the US dropped beard trimmings on Hiroshima and Nagasaki!
  • Options
    And on the pale horse rode the beard!