Home General Discussion
Options

South East Herf!!

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    rossdavey2:
    My local B+M is have a Padron event with a few of the Padron family on the 26th. About 30-45mins south of the ATL. I will be there and it would be cool to see some of you guys too.
    What store is this??

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    AG Cicars in Stockbridge-Eagles Landing is the largest Padron dealer in the country! You can find them at agcigars.com They do this every year. It would be cool to go.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Mr Jackets is right. I plan on hitting it up around 113- 12ish til about 2.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Lets make this happen finally! I am down for wherever as long as I can get there and back in a normal weekend. and I have a car that can seat 3 others if we want to carpool (I smoke in it all the time, so I wont mind that either). So, lets talk dates and locations... Any weekend after the first one in July is fine for me. I know there is a place in Myrtle Beach that said they would love to have us...
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    Lets make this happen finally! I am down for wherever as long as I can get there and back in a normal weekend. and I have a car that can seat 3 others if we want to carpool (I smoke in it all the time, so I wont mind that either). So, lets talk dates and locations... Any weekend after the first one in July is fine for me. I know there is a place in Myrtle Beach that said they would love to have us...
    if we have it at myrtle, not sure I can make it since I just had a baby and all, I don't think the wife would be too comfortable in my going out of state while she's stuck at home w/ a newborn and a 2 year old.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    ejenne87:
    if we have it at myrtle, not sure I can make it since I just had a baby and all, I don't think the wife would be too comfortable in my going out of state while she's stuck at home w/ a newborn and a 2 year old.
    I'm fine with doing it in GA, I know there are quite a few guys down that way. You guys figure out what you want to do and I will be there!
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    Krieg:
    ejenne87:
    I'm fine with doing it in GA, I know there are quite a few guys down that way. You guys figure out what you want to do and I will be there!
    So how's end of August sound for everyone? Before we know it, it will be FALL and it won't be cigar season anymore!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    August might work for me, I will have vacation checks before then so I can do a little more as far as money is concerned.
  • Options
    I'd need to know when and where. Work can be a *** bout getting time off.
  • Options
    rossdavey2:
    I'd need to know when and where. Work can be a *** bout getting time off.
    Same here the sooner I know the better.
  • Options
    ok...how about Aug. 28 (which is a saturday) ? As for where to meet up, haven't quite decided yet. I was thinking about Tobacco World, they have a huge humidor and a nice selection, and places to sit and enjoy a smoke. Any maybe afterwards, we can go find a place for some drinks. I am open to suggestions.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    That sounds good to me. I think that sounds like a great idea. What sort of time you thinking late afternoon, after dinner?
  • Options
    sometime in the afternoon probably, we can settle on a time later when we have confirmations on who's coming..etc.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    I should be able to do 8/28 at TW, baring any concerts that are coming in town that I don't know about top-of-mind.

TW is a very short drive for me, so that eliminates my usual excuse for not making things...
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    If we go to tobacco world, we can hop on the interstate afterwards and go north about 3 to 5 miles and go to Baily's. You can eat dinner, have some drinks and smoke some more gars!
  • Options
    OK I'm in going to put the request in @ work when I go in on Wed. Now I need a herfador lol. Guess I can use one of my many C.Com bags as a worst case scenario, but I have a ride n everything all planned out so when we meet up I can join EJ or something...
  • Options
    Sounds good to me. I am going to the C4 lunch herf at Bailey's tomorrow.
  • Options
    jacketsrule:
    Sounds good to me. I am going to the C4 lunch herf at Bailey's tomorrow.
    How is bailey's to smoke cigars at?? I've only been there once, but it was a long time ago.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Hayblet:
    OK I'm in going to put the request in @ work when I go in on Wed. Now I need a herfador lol. Guess I can use one of my many C.Com bags as a worst case scenario, but I have a ride n everything all planned out so when we meet up I can join EJ or something...
    sounds good to me, I think 8/28 is looking good so far. So what time does everyone wanna meet up at Tobacco World? I was thinking afternoon and then go to Baileys for some drinks/dinner and more cigars.
    meet up around 2 or 3? then head to baileys after a couple of hours? I think TB World would be a perfect meet up point, it's really close to I-75, and you can't miss it...it's got a big @ss billboard right before the exit.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Hayblet:
    I thought Ccom offered a traveldore w/ a sampler.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Ok, so the headcount so far for the 1st South East Ccom Members Herf is:

1. JZ
    2. Krieg
    3. Hayblet
    4. JacketsRule
    5. Rossdavey2?
    6. Doromath

I'm sure we will get some more people added, maybe evan if he decides to talk to us again! If I left off anyone, let me know. I'm glad we are finally making this happen, it seemed like it stalled out back in june.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Sounds great.
  • Options
    just bumping for anyone else who might wanna go.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    PM sent.
  • Options
    jacketsrule:
    PM sent.
    O.o also I plan on bringing a Camera so we can post pics of our ugly mugs n whatnot
  • Options
    Krieg:
    Hayblet:
    I called the Beard and got hooked up BIG TIME so I'm ready.
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    Krieg:
    Hayblet:
    I called the Beard and got hooked up BIG TIME so I'm ready.
    what cigars did you get?? (if any)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Oddly enough The Beard asked me "What would you like this filled with" so I asked for JDN's and he came through beyond expectations.
  • Options
    lol, that's awesome. You're gonna love the traveldore too

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    bump!