Home General Discussion
Options

South East Herf!!

Comments

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    so excited for this and it's awesome Evan is going to make it! Also found your pic so I know who to look for I'd say I might be the only long haired dude there but this is the south... so I'll be the only non-mullet'd (new word?) long haired guy there...
  • Options
    Basically to find you just find the guy smokin Swisher Sweets right?
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    ha ha, I think I'm gonna bring that pack of swishers and hand them out to everyone, LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    My picture's not up anywhere on the site, but I'll likely be wearing an Alienware hat to be recognizable. I think with everyone looking for everyone else we'll find each other :p
  • Options
    Krieg:
    Hayblet:
    ha ha, I think I'm gonna bring that pack of swishers and hand them out to everyone, LOL
    I'd have to say I'm really surprised you kept them...
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    Krieg:
    Hayblet:
    I'd have to say I'm really surprised you kept them...
    oh yeah...I am not the only one that is going to go through the hell of smoking one of those...I'm going to bomb someone with them...just have to figure out who....what's your address Hayblet??? :)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    :(
  • Options
    *Jaws Music*
  • Options
    Put me down for a maybe to attend. I'll be coming from Knoxville, so I'm sttaight down 75 if any of you other guys want to meet along 75 and pool down.
  • Options
    only 10 more days....

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Can't wait!!!!!!!!! I have a goodie I'm bringing for everyone ^ ^
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Man work has been hell for the last few weeks. I'm really looking forward to this.
  • Options
    rossdavey2:
    Man work has been hell for the last few weeks. I'm really looking forward to this.
    tell me about it...went into work last thursday at noon, didn't get home till 1pm saturday, then went back at 9am sunday morning...working for 2 weeks straight...sucks i will be so ready for a break.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Got my Herf-a-dor in from Andy so I'm pretty much locked and loaded for this. Well....other than a quick stop by my B&M. And of course choosing my sticks (Definitely bringing a few that I've been sitting on for a "special" occasion!).

Did we confirm meeting time as 2:00 - 3:00 at Tobacco World?
  • Options
    FYI, JZ is out. Seems he made plans...guess he forgot about it or something, don't know, don't care anymore...oh well, I said I'd be there, so I'll be there.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    So methinks that makes the updated list look like:

1. Krieg
    2. Hayblet
    3. JacketsRule
    4. Rossdavey2
    5. Doromath
    6. Ejenne87
    7. MrGreenMachine (tentative)
    8. Alex "The Unabomber" Williams (Maybe? Kinda? Eh?)

• Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Krieg:
    FYI, JZ is out. Seems he made plans...guess he forgot about it or something, don't know, don't care anymore...oh well, I said I'd be there, so I'll be there.
    Excuse my wife for really needing a change of scenery. Life is more than cigars sometimes and family comes first.
  • Options
    doromath:
    So methinks that makes the updated list look like:

1. Krieg
    2. Hayblet
    3. JacketsRule
    4. Rossdavey2
    5. Doromath
    6. Ejenne87
    7. MrGreenMachine (tentative)
    8. Alex "The Unabomber" Williams (Maybe? Kinda? Eh?)

do you guys like ccom brazilian labels?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    JZ:
    Krieg:
    Excuse my wife for really needing a change of scenery. Life is more than cigars sometimes and family comes first.
    have fun

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    1: Love the C.com Brazilian 2: I has a surprise for everyone 3: COME ON 9 DAYS ALREADY!!!! 4: Hope Alex and Evan can make it (I should have broke this up but I'm lazy atm) 5: I'm bringing my camera for the First Annual C.Com SE Herf 6: COME ON 9 DAYS ALREADY!!!!!!
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Yeah the Brazilian label is good. I'm just gonna fill my herf dor and let people pick a stick they want to try.
  • Options
    just put my order in with The Beard, i really like the Brazilian (thanks to Stan for turning me on to these), hope you guys like them too.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    I've only had the Brazilian Label in a robusto and loved it. Mucho yummy. Still bringing everyone a treat as well as some stock (any of which I'm willing to trade if it's a dream stogie of yours).

Maybe catch you at the 2nd Annual SE Herf JZ or do a follow-up ATL herf. Enjoy the time with the Mrs!
  • Options
    Have any of you tried the Sun Grown label yet?? If I was thinking, I would have got 5 brazilian and 5 of the sun grown and just let u guys pick, sorry...just wanted to give something out that most everyone likes.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    just bring Brazillians Sir, I have a box of Sungrown and planned on bringing about 10 ^ ^
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    just bring Brazillians Sir, I have a box of Sungrown and planned on bringing about 10 ^ ^
    sweet, have u had any of them yet?? if so, how were they?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Just got them today but couldn't find the time yet, for sure tomorrow so I can report back to The Beard and write up an review
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    I'm only 90 mins away but will be unable to make it. Unfortunately my schedule seldom allows me anything other than a Mon or Tue. Hope you guys have a great time. So if someone could ever meet up in the 'ham or hotlanta on a Mon or Tue, let me know.
  • Options
    I figure I'll bring my travel Humi and a C.com bag full along and sadly still spend too much money @ Tobacco World since it's gonna be hard to go into a 100 square foot Humi and not buy something ya know? I'll help restock Krieg on some Swishers if he's low...
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    I figure I'll bring my travel Humi and a C.com bag full along and sadly still spend too much money @ Tobacco World since it's gonna be hard to go into a 100 square foot Humi and not buy something ya know? I'll help restock Krieg on some Swishers if he's low...
    lol, I am also gonna buy some stuff from TW, i don't want to show up and look like an ass and not buy anything from the man. I'll pretend I didn't see that swisher comment ;)

"Long ashes my friends."