Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    again a DON TOMAS lol
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Anejo at the 2 yr mark, amazing. Smooth and full of flavor.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cusano 18 Double Connecticut Toro from this month's COTMC. This is my first Cusano and though I normally gravitate toward fuller bodied sticks, this isn't that bad.

What about some of the other Cusano's...?

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a warlock torp. i was enjoying one of these so much the other night and got too intoxicated to finish it and i got to where i really dont relight smokes
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Cusano 18 Double Connecticut Toro from this month's COTMC. This is my first Cusano and though I normally gravitate toward fuller bodied sticks, this isn't that bad.

love the cusano 18 paired maduros and price is not too bad
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    jj20030:
    dbeckom:

love the cusano 18 paired maduros and price is not too bad
    I got the COTM package. Cusano is one of those brads that has a distinct flavor profile that I personally don't really care for. I find them very earthy, and what I mean by that is dirt. Yes, the flavor is like dirt. IMO. Good construction, draw, body. There's just something about the flavor that I don't care for.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Smoked a Liga Privada T52, it was fantastic.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Man O War Ruination. A great smoke that is almost overly complex in that while I thoroughly enjoyed it, I spent so much time analyzing it for flavors and complexity, I almost forgot to fully enjoy the experience. My personal rating for this one is 95.
  • Options
    Cu-Avana Intenso

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Last night had a PSD No. 4 by the bonfire. It was from 09, not bad...
  • Options
    jbraslinsjbraslins Posts: 57
    Ashton VSG Tres Mystique
  • Options
    the warlock was fantastic , some of those choco. flavors i like, next up a af 858 maduro, these are one of my favs. not only a couple weeks restin and perfect!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    next on the chopping block is LPH classic
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Davidoff Classic No. 2 tubos
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    tat 7th capa
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas classic
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    601 blue after drinking Black Butte XXIII imperial buorbon barrell aged porter. Super enjoying the house to myself as my lady is out with friends. Going to pay the price tomorrow at work.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Saturday I drove down to Jackson NJ to pick up my friend so we could go to waterfest. I smoked a Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche to start. It was good for the sweet flavors but the tobacco flavors were just ok. My next cigar was a Avo Maduro. The people at the AWE tent liked the way it smelled. To me, it was just an ok cigar. Nice burn but nothing special. After that I had another tabak Especial. This time it was the red eye and I felt like there wasn't as much sweet coffee chocolate flavor in this one. By this time, I had finished with waterfest and dropped my friend back off in Jackson and was headed to Longbranch for a gig. The draw was ok but the burn was horrible. I kept having to relight. I dropped it with about 2 inches left. On the way home from the gig I smoked a Graycliff Expresso Torpedo that I have had almost 2 years. There was a distinct flavor that wasn't bad but the rest of it was not good at all to me.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a side by side taste test.. Rocky Patel-Patel Brothers, and then a Rocky Patel -Patel Brothers Next Generation..The Original won this battle.
  • Options
    1st one is a la gloria serie r with 4 weeks rest, 1/2 way thru so far so good
  • Options
    Padilla Golden Bear compliments of bandyt09...thanks Todd! This one is gonna take a while!

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Beauty Bout knocked me off my chair at the start.
  • Options
    P2000 thanks to Sniper... Its great so far.. Thanks Glen!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Tat. Anarchy
  • Options
    2end up a lhc dos capos love em
  • Options
    xIcedGuardianx:
    lots of guys i know dont think much of those( i think because of the claim of real cuban tobaccos?) but i keep them in my humi , did it finish well for you? >http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=547
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    3x3 churchill.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    CAO Brazilia Gol. Love this stick.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perdomo Habano Maduro..I think is my fav stick...never lets me down.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    lots of guys i know dont think much of those( i think because of the claim of real cuban tobaccos?) but i keep them in my humi , did it finish well for you? >http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=547
    yea i enjoyed it. My guess is it had some age on it. Pretty smooth and had a bit of spice, but not overpowering. Having cuban tobacco may make people expect more out of it but I just judge it based on its own merits being either a good cigar or not a good cigar. I found it to be good lol