Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I had a NUB Cameroon last night sitting by the pool at the hotel last night.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a Guillermo Leon belicoso
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    LPH Black Pearl Belicoso
  • Options
    next up a la perla habana maduro torp.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Tonight I went with A Cuba Libre Epicure and A Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real, both great smokes.
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Had to put out a Particulares torp-wierd...was a bit mushy and had a very loose draw. The first half inch was VERY peppery, then it basically tasted like tar...saved the evening with a MOW PA...aaahhh, bliss....
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    gripnrip:
    Had to put out a Particulares torp-wierd...was a bit mushy and had a very loose draw. The first half inch was VERY peppery, then it basically tasted like tar...saved the evening with a MOW PA...aaahhh, bliss....
    Sorry man thats usually a top notch smoke.

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    PDR oscuro, Thanks Stephen
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    AJ Fernandez signature toro, so far so good
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This evening I am sitting at the computer and enjoying a San Lotano Oval Robusto. I ordered two five packs and they were delivered Wednesday and they are going fast. I will have to order a box when I return from vacation.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just lit up a Diesel D5 after a 315 mile drive to Newton Mississippi! Time to relax a bit, tomorrow we're moving my father-in-law and his GF back to GA!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Just lit up a Diesel D5 after a 315 mile drive to Newton Mississippi! Time to relax a bit, tomorrow we're moving my father-in-law and his GF back to GA!
    Hope all goes well with the move there DB
  • Options
    A Nica Libre Potencia Double Toro..6x60 just a fine cigar...IMHO
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    room 101 ltd. good stuff that booth puts out. i like his taste in cigars.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    Hope all goes well with the move there DB
    With my back problems the drive down here is a chore in itself. By the time I get home tomorrow evening I'll be miserable. And I've still gotta treat my wife to something special this weekend...Saturday is our first anniversary!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    kuzi16:
    room 101 ltd. good stuff that booth puts out. i like his taste in cigars.
    +1 It helps that Camacho makes his sticks I think. Booth's style and taste plus Camacho's tobacco and quality, all backed by Davidoff make for a killer combo. I hope Booth injects more and more Samurai/Feudal Japanese stuff into his cigar stories. Just watched Misaki Kobayashi's film HARAKIRI last night, and it made me want a Namakubi even more that I already do. So badass.
  • Options
    mow PA..i just can't seem to get enough of these

• Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    gripnrip:
    Sorry man thats usually a top notch smoke.

This is one of my favorites...sometimes you just get a bad stick.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just set fire to a Dominican Cohiba Churchill.
    As soon ad I clipped it a huge chunk of wrapper flakes off. I'm going to keep smoking.
  • Options
    something in the air, Just lit up a 90 miles and plugged, one of the few times I didnt do a predraw. Anyway, dont think it would of made a difference , Ran a homemeade drawpoker through the stick (paperclip) still poor draw, no tolerance for this today. Split open, no foreign objects but did find a long huge stem on one of the leafs..Smoking a morrow castle, now, no complaints
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Smoking a La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'or #3, box code RSF AGO 02. This is the reason why I smoke cigars. People can say what they want about Cuban cigars, that there is no passion, that all the best rollers are gone, but at the end of the day, a cigar doesn't get this good without passion and nobody rolls a 6.9 x 28 vitola without skill. This is hands down one of the finest cigars I've had the pleasure of smoking.
  • Options
    1st up a morro castle robusto
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I am going to enjoy a Cohiba Red Dot Churchill
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    j0z3r:
    Smoking a La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'or #3, box code RSF AGO 02. This is the reason why I smoke cigars. People can say what they want about Cuban cigars, that there is no passion, that all the best rollers are gone, but at the end of the day, a cigar doesn't get this good without passion and nobody rolls a 6.9 x 28 vitola without skill. This is hands down one of the finest cigars I've had the pleasure of smoking.
    6.9x28...? I've never had (or even seen!) one of those before... but you're right, that would take great skill and a lot of care to roll.
  • Options
    next up a san lotano habano
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight was a Comacho Triple Maddy.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Sooo good. Did you get a box of them?
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    601 Black Label. A perfect way to end A day.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    j0z3r:
    Yes. Ravi is the man.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    docbp87:
    j0z3r:
    Yes. Ravi is the man.
    *** yes he is. Seriously, the best stock and codes right now. Having a really hard time ignoring the 03 Hoyo DD, and the rest of the 02 LGC stock he has.