Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    RBeckom:
    601 Black Label. A perfect way to end A day.

Nice, only have one black left a toro. Such an under appreciated blend. Really silly these are gone.
  • This ruination is really hitting the spot
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RYJ 1875
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    I want a cigar but think I am too drunk to appreciate one at this point lol.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Epernay Le Petite. Strongest size IMO.
  • tonight i had a obsidian that jozer had sent me man this thing was amazing i had never had one before and it has made its way to my favorites list thank you sir!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Oliva V beli with some Glenfiddich 12. Excellent.
    Smokin my first Gurkha Evil...different
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    first MOW ruination cant wait to try the rest of A.J's collection
    pbchevo:
    good smoke huh???
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight I am having several pours of Bulleit Rye with a San Lotano Oval Robusto. I ordered two five packs piggybacked on another order. These sticks are very good and going fast. I see a box order coming when I have some humidor space.
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    The Kid:
    pbchevo:
    good smoke huh???
    hell yea!!!
    Partagas 898v. Tight draw sort of restricting smoke production, but flavor is all there. Partagas in spades.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just pulled outta Newtom Mississippi, headed back to GA...got a 5 hour drive! The convoy is east bound and down, loaded up and tricking! (two of my favorite movies!)

First up, Est. 1844 No 50 Extra!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    dbeckom:
    Just pulled outta Newtom Mississippi, headed back to GA...got a 5 hour drive! The convoy is east bound and down, loaded up and tricking! (two of my favorite movies!)

If I had a dollar and an opportunity, I would've doubled my money just now, betting you'd be smoking one of those. lol
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:

If I had a dollar and an opportunity, I would've doubled my money just now, betting you'd be smoking one of those. lol
    LMAO! I wish I would've packed more of em for this drive!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    La Pearla Habana Morado Belicoso

gaberox:
    RBeckom:
    601 Black Label. A perfect way to end A day.
    Nice, only have one black left a toro. Such an under appreciated blend. Really silly these are gone.
    Gab, you're SO right, the 601 Black Label Connecticut is/has been a very under appreciated blend from the beginning! It took me some time to experiment with it to maximize the flavor potential of this great stick! In the end I learned that the "Sweet Spot" for the 601 Black (IMO) is in the 71%-73%RH range. The Black Label, and my stubborn desire to get every possible bit of enjoyment out of a Connecticut wrapped stick has opened up a while new group of cigars for my enjoyment... Prior to my breakthrough experiences with this stick, I had found VERY fee Connie's that I liked...now I'm enjoying em every chance I get!

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night I smoked a Nica Libre Potencia and finished with LHCOF
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Just finished an Avo Heritage. Thanks Rick. great flavor and burn.
    One God, One Truth
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday/last night...started with a Nica Libre Potencia, Pvnisher, 5 Vegas A, and finished off the late night with a JdN Antano Dark Corojo. Pretty sweet night all in all. Who knows what tonight will bring!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Just finished an 1844. Man am I glad I bought a box of those.
    First up, EPC Short Run 2011
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a my father el hijo, uuh yea nice!
    Quesada Tributo Alvarito,,
    mr mf el hijo put a kickin on my *** towards the end, wooo , yeah, full bodied allright,lol
    get my head back on and ill pick out the next smoke,lol , next up a Graycliff Crystal Edicion Limitada 2010
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a Diamond Crown. Nice draw.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    mr mf el hijo put a kickin on my *** towards the end, wooo , yeah, full bodied allright,lol
    Thanks JJ, so glad I bought a box of these.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Just finished a Diamond Crown. Nice draw.

Wow, which one did you have? I just had my second Diamond Crown Maximus No.5.