Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ETIQUETTE - TRADES, PASSES, BOMBS, ETC.

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    SIDE NOTE

Apparently the Etiquette police are abundant in the Gentleman's club as well...

Who knew that the TYPE of currency used is important when a woman is naked???

Needless to say countless bruises and gold dollars later I was kicked out...
  • BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    haha great story lassy.... also i really like how you made a entire rule thread for trades and such its a great idea but i wont say where you got this from ill just keep it on the hush hush
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Dan I posted this and I said I stole it from another forum and just modified it.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Lasabar:
    SIDE NOTE

It's an honest mistake. I mean, there's a slot and everything.
    urbino:
    Lasabar:
    SIDE NOTE

*shakes head*

you two going to be at kuzipalooza? Please don't get us kicked out of the B&M.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    madurofan:
    urbino:
    Lasabar:
    SIDE NOTE

*shakes head*

you two going to be at kuzipalooza? Please don't get us kicked out of the B&M.

LMFAO Wish I could be there for that!
    Come on down. Where do you live in Canada? it might be closer for you than it is for me.
    madurofan:
    Come on down. Where do you live in Canada? it might be closer for you than it is for me.

I am on Vancouver Island, BC. Where is it all happening?
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Your herf is in Seattle, with Smoke=Fire :)
    laker1963:
    madurofan:

Dude its only like 4000 miles, you should be able to drive down for the weekend, LMAO. Near Cleveland, Oh.
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:

Dude its only like 4000 miles, you should be able to drive down for the weekend, LMAO. Near Cleveland, Oh.

Well then... I"M THERE!
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    SIDE NOTE

No kidding...reminds me of the time I had a pocketful of nickels, dimes, quarters and me and my buddies decided to pay a visit to the Crickett lounge. Throw a little change a broad, and next thing you know...well, I don't remember the rest.
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    Reminds me of Windsor, ON where you throw Loonies and Toonies on the stage. It was weird throwing coin on the stage.
    I was in Vancouver for a conference a few years ago. I pulled through a fast food joint and when the lady gave me change, she said, "Sorry, I'm out of toonies." Not knowing what a toonie was, I wasn't sure whether to feel cheated or offer to keep her and her family in my prayers.
    urbino:
    I was in Vancouver for a conference a few years ago. I pulled through a fast food joint and when the lady gave me change, she said, "Sorry, I'm out of toonies." Not knowing what a toonie was, I wasn't sure whether to feel cheated or offer to keep her and her family in my prayers.

Well at least you had the good sense not to ask her where the slot to put it was! LMAO
    laker1963:
    urbino:

Well at least you had the good sense not to ask her where the slot to put it was! LMAO
    They're curropting you Laker! *shakes head*

How did a thread about etiquette turn into this
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    Everything on this forum turns out that way
    I blame Bunk Jackstand !
    Don't punk the Bunk!
    vankleekkw:
    Only since urbi arrived here. Once upon a time this was actually a cigar forum ...
    Fuente Montecristo Padilla La Aurora Camacho Baccarat Nat Sherman Punch Romeo y Julieta Davidoff Ashton Avo Macanudo Dunhill La Gloria Cubano Oliva H. Uppman Gurkha Graycliff Rocky Patel Oliveros Montesino Hoyo de Monterrey Joya de Nicaragua Carlos Torono Fonseca CAO Pepin Garcia Nub Perdomo Onyx Drew Estates Partagas Padron Cohiba Saint Luis Rey Cusano.

Happy now, bee-yotch?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    vankleekkw:
    Only since urbi arrived here. Once upon a time this was actually a cigar forum ...
    .... with less than a hundred members, I think the humor here is a big reason for the increased membership.. what the heck, we're all in for a laugh or two..while we talk about cigars.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    urbino:
    Fuente Montecristo Padilla La Aurora Camacho Baccarat Nat Sherman Punch Romeo y Julieta Davidoff Ashton Avo Macanudo Dunhill La Gloria Cubano Oliva H. Uppman Gurkha Graycliff Rocky Patel Oliveros Montesino Hoyo de Monterrey Joya de Nicaragua Carlos Torono Fonseca CAO Pepin Garcia Nub Perdomo Onyx Drew Estates Partagas Padron Cohiba Saint Luis Rey Cusano.

Happy now, bee-yotch?
    AHEM!!! Backwoods? Swisher Sweets? Those are real 'gars.
    urbino:

Happy now, bee-yotch?
    Don't forget La Aurora 1495 1994, Bauza,Sancho Panza, Zino, Avo, The Griffins, and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOpux X, Some of my favorites.
    Sorry Joz. Didn't mean to leave out your faves. Have a cookie.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Weeheee.
    kaspera79:
    urbino:

Happy now, bee-yotch?
    Don't forget La Aurora 1495 1994, Bauza,Sancho Panza, Zino, Avo, The Griffins, and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOpux X
    Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains?

A lot of those fall under the brands I mentioned (Fuente, Davidoff), and I said La Aurora and Avo. Fer gah dah dah.
    Urbi, yes they do, you did cover a wide range of cigars with your list.. But the 1495 1994 and Opus deserve listings of their own..
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Dammit urby... you've made this forum into this year's election... it's not about the 'gars... it's a damn popularity contest...

Next thing you know we'll have Puffy Daddy letting us know "Post or Die"
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    vankleekkw:
    .... with less than a hundred members, I think the humor here is a big reason for the increased membership.. what the heck, we're all in for a laugh or two..while we talk about cigars.
    I was kidding, sorry if it didn't come off like that.

Well I guess I was kind of kidding, this forum has definetly changed since urbi arrived but I definetly believe for the better. Urbs can give great advice and knowledge when needed and has the ability to leave everyone shaking their head or dying laughing when that is needed as well.