Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Support Your Team!

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    Well the Cowboys won pretty big against a tough Falcon team and it looks like the Saints are going to pull of the come back against Miami so I'm a pretty happy guy right now! I love the Boys and love to see them win all they can, but the Saints are still my pick to go ALL THE WAAAAAAAY!

I wouldn't be sayin that at your workplace Puro they'll be drug testin' ya !!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    Well the Cowboys won pretty big against a tough Falcon team and it looks like the Saints are going to pull of the come back against Miami so I'm a pretty happy guy right now! I love the Boys and love to see them win all they can, but the Saints are still my pick to go ALL THE WAAAAAAAY!

Well when ya find someone who can beat them let me know! ;) I don't see it happening. The *** slapped the Giants pretty bad...
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

Well when ya find someone who can beat them let me know! ;) I don't see it happening. The *** slapped the Giants pretty bad...

Well there is this one team that is undefeated , hasn't allowed a td in the last two games , has a QB that leads the league in passer rating , has a TE that runs like a WR , a swarming defense , has 4 WR that can fly , has the 2007 defensive player of the year back at safty now !!!!!! Maybe , just maybe , if all the stars line up just right they may have a half-a_ss chance of hanging in with your mighty Saints . Yeah I bet the Colts are trembling now just thinking about it ( or more likly salivating ) HeeHeeHee !!!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

Well there is this one team that is undefeated , hasn't allowed a td in the last two games , has a QB that leads the league in passer rating , has a TE that runs like a WR , a swarming defense , has 4 WR that can fly , has the 2007 defensive player of the year back at safty now !!!!!! Maybe , just maybe , if all the stars line up just right they may have a half-a_ss chance of hanging in with your mighty Saints . Yeah I bet the Colts are trembling now just thinking about it ( or more likly salivating ) HeeHeeHee !!!
    Keep telling yourself whatever makes ya sleep better at night. HAHA Man I hope the Colt and Saints make it to the Super Bowl. That would be the best game in YEARS!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    LET'S GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Favre better get something going quick.
    Two pick sixes for Mr. Favre!!!!!
    Have to correct myself before Puro does...one pick six and one fumble, strip, recovery and return for Mr. Lamar Woodley. Either way, Steelers knocked off an unbeaten. I doubt the Colts will still be unbeaten when the Steelers lack the smack down on them in the playoffs.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

Keep telling yourself whatever makes ya sleep better at night. HAHA Man I hope the Colt and Saints make it to the Super Bowl. That would be the best game in YEARS!

You know I'm just terrorizing you Puro. BUT seriously if they do play each other , you better hope your boy Brees does better than his 1 TD 3 Int day he had today and their defense wont be able to take a whole half off like they did today . If they pull that against the Colts it will be a blowout before they know what hit them !!!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

You know I'm just terrorizing you Puro. BUT seriously if they do play each other , you better hope your boy Brees does better than his 1 TD 3 Int day he had today and their defense wont be able to take a whole half off like they did today . If they pull that against the Colts it will be a blowout before they know what hit them !!!
    It's always fun talkin trash with you and with Luko! lol Thats one of the best things about football season! I think the Saints were just asleep through the first half of that game. I think they forgot that it's not the same Miami team from 2 years ago.
  • Options
    Luko:
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    LET'S GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Favre better get something going quick.
    Two pick sixes for Mr. Favre!!!!!
    Have to correct myself before Puro does...one pick six and one fumble, strip, recovery and return for Mr. Lamar Woodley. Either way, Steelers knocked off an unbeaten. I doubt the Colts will still be unbeaten when the Steelers lack the smack down on them in the playoffs.

You're probably right Luko but we will probably still have home field advantage with the best record anyway. Coach Caldwell has loosened the reins on the Colts that was evident by the late TD pass by Manning to Collie with the game already in hand. No way would you see that under Dungy. As a result the Colts are playing with a new enthusiasim(sp?) and playing wide open. Just to be honest we will maybe lose one or two but I would hate to be facing the Colts in the playoffs this is a new team under Caldwell ...I'm just sayin you and Puro better be careful what you wish for !!!

Re-reading your post Luko I think you are correct --- The Steelers LACK the smackdown on the Colts ! See, subconsiously you know it isn't gonna happen !!!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

,BR. Hey Puro ...is that the same Giants team that got **** slapped by a team with a 38 year old QB that used to stock grocery store shelves a few years back tonight !?!? Mahahaahaha ...I know your not bragging about whoopin them !!! Ohhhh Archie and Olivia are gonna be so mad at you for picking on baby Manning !!!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    After that beating, I hope we have something left for the Saints next week. Our season could look bad really quick.
  • Options
    jacketsrule:
    PuroFreak:
    After that beating, I hope we have something left for the Saints next week. Our season could look bad really quick.
    They better be ready because the Saints are the team to beat in the NFC. I like Matt Ryan but I don't think they have the team to handle the Saints. Dallas isn't anywhere near the team New Orleans is, and they stomped all over Ryan... It could be a rough 2 weeks for the Falcons.
  • Options
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

,BR. Hey Puro ...is that the same Giants team that got **** slapped by a team with a 38 year old QB that used to stock grocery store shelves a few years back tonight !?!? Mahahaahaha ...I know your not bragging about whoopin them !!! Ohhhh Archie and Olivia are gonna be so mad at you for picking on baby Manning !!!
    But remember, that 38 year old took that team to the Super Bowl last year... Something your boy Peyton couldn't do! Mahahahahaha!!!! Anyone who under estimates Arizona this year will be making the same mistake NY and everyone else made last year.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

But remember, that 38 year old took that team to the Super Bowl last year... Something your boy Peyton couldn't do! Mahahahahaha!!!! Anyone who under estimates Arizona this year will be making the same mistake NY and everyone else made last year.

No but my boy Peyton did club them this year though !!! Lets see ...Colts 31 Arizona 10 ...yeah I believe that was the final score a coupla weeks ago ...
  • Options
    Colts pull one out while hitting on about 2 cylinders ...damn that was scary ... everybody has one of those games every year and its good to get a win outta it !!! Next we invite those bums from your state up here Puro ...the Texans . I will predict this will be a hard fought game as the Texans always seem to be up for the Colts ...of course they'll limp their butts back to Texas with a Lose though . Any team from Texas beating the Colts ...thats just crazy talk there ...LMAO !
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Dallas played a helluva game today. They slowed down too much at the end though. Still, it was a good win. I'm seeing something from them that I haven't seen in a long time, and that's aggressiveness and emotion, especially from the defense. They didn't even have that a couple of years ago during that 13-3 year in my opinion. I don't know what in the world Wade did during the bye week, but whatever it is, it's working on all fronts.
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Colts pull one out while hitting on about 2 cylinders ...damn that was scary ... everybody has one of those games every year and its good to get a win outta it !!! Next we invite those bums from your state up here Puro ...the Texans . I will predict this will be a hard fought game as the Texans always seem to be up for the Colts ...of course they'll limp their butts back to Texas with a Lose though . Any team from Texas beating the Colts ...thats just crazy talk there ...LMAO !
    Haha I figure you guys can handle Houston, they are a tougher team than some people think, but the Colts are tough. I thought they were gonna shoot themselves in the foot today though. Of course I wasn't watching the game because I was watching my boys kill Seattle. Not much of a team, but it's always fun to see your hometown team tie for the top spot in the division.

We do have some TOUGH games coming up though. Today we tied the Eagles for the the top spot in the NFC East, and next week, we face the Eagles in Philly! We have to win this game, then beat the Packers in Green Bay, then the Redskins at home. After that we have a break playing the Raiders, then we play NY again then the game where I think we will be in big trouble... Saturday Dec. 19th we play the Saints in New Orleans... I don't see this going well. I love the Cowboys, but I still think the Saints are the toughest team in the NFL!!
  • Options
    And my Saints did it AGAIN! WOOO HOOO!!!!! Damn they are fun to watch! They have the passing game New England WISHES they had this year. If they could get Bush to live up to the hype around him they would be unstoppable for sure!

On a side note, G-man, go check out the ESPN poll for tonight... "Which undefeated team is best in the NFL?" And right now the voting is

Colts 39%
    Saints 61%

Hmmmm... Looks like I'm not the ONLY one that thinks they are the top dogs!!! hehe
  • Options
    I have to be honest with you Puro I watched pretty much the whole game ...and based on their record and all the hoopla I was ready to be wowed by them . To be completely serious I didn't see much that would concern me. I did see some very tall receivers and a extremly accurate QB ...but then again if you give any NFL QB that much time to throw you are in trouble. For serious Saints fans the last two games should give you some reservations about when you do meet a top flight team. Giving up 27 points to this Falcons team plus they missed two field goals and threw a goal line pick ...this one could EASILY have been their first loss . Brees will not sit in the pocket all day against 2 pro-bowl DE's the Colts have. They are also not playing some second year QB who looked lost all game and still at times made them look bad. Thats why they PLAY the games Puro my friend !!!
  • Options
    My Falcons gave it all they had! It was a great game to watch. Maybe when the Saint's come to the GA dome it will be different?
  • Options
    gmill880:
    I have to be honest with you Puro I watched pretty much the whole game ...and based on their record and all the hoopla I was ready to be wowed by them . To be completely serious I didn't see much that would concern me. I did see some very tall receivers and a extremly accurate QB ...but then again if you give any NFL QB that much time to throw you are in trouble. For serious Saints fans the last two games should give you some reservations about when you do meet a top flight team. Giving up 27 points to this Falcons team plus they missed two field goals and threw a goal line pick ...this one could EASILY have been their first loss . Brees will not sit in the pocket all day against 2 pro-bowl DE's the Colts have. They are also not playing some second year QB who looked lost all game and still at times made them look bad. Thats why they PLAY the games Puro my friend !!!
    I wanted to quote this because pretty much the SAME thing can be said about your Colts again today... I'm just sayin... LMAO
  • Options
    Damn the Scaints barely survive Carolina ...does Shawn Peyton wear make-up? I knew the Colts-Texans would be close it always is . 8-0 for both ...the anticipation builds for the super bowl ...
  • Options
    Yet they STILL won by 10 points... More of a margin than your Colts had the last 2 weeks combine and both against crap teams...
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    Yet they STILL won by 10 points... More of a margin than your Colts had the last 2 weeks combine and both against crap teams...

Of course that IS after DeAngelo ( I keep my head and at least one hand up my a_ss at all times) Williams fumbles on the goal line and the Scaints recover in the endzone. I'm just sayin ...there are games you win and then there are games handed to ya. The Colts had one handed to them today by the Texans kicker and I certainly understand that. Hhmmm ...crap teams ...The Texans are still 5-4 after the loss and I bet they make a wildcard playoff berth. The 49ers are pretty improved this year bro. Do the Texans play Dallas this year ( too lazy to look it up I figured you would know) If they do I think thats a loss big D takes ...could also be a loss for the Colts when they go to Houston and play there later this year. One thing , its just an observation not an excuse by any means, the Colts did put 3 defensive starters on IR this week effectively ending their seasons. S Bob Sanders (the hitman), CB Marlin Jackson (one of our most experienced corners) and LB Tyjuan Hagler (starting LB). It may take 2 or 3 games for everybody to settle in although we have sound depth ...I'm just sayin ...Cheers brother Puro !!!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

Of course that IS after DeAngelo ( I keep my head and at least one hand up my a_ss at all times) Williams fumbles on the goal line and the Scaints recover in the endzone. I'm just sayin ...there are games you win and then there are games handed to ya. The Colts had one handed to them today by the Texans kicker and I certainly understand that. Hhmmm ...crap teams ...The Texans are still 5-4 after the loss and I bet they make a wildcard playoff berth. The 49ers are pretty improved this year bro. Do the Texans play Dallas this year ( too lazy to look it up I figured you would know) If they do I think thats a loss big D takes ...could also be a loss for the Colts when they go to Houston and play there later this year. One thing , its just an observation not an excuse by any means, the Colts did put 3 defensive starters on IR this week effectively ending their seasons. S Bob Sanders (the hitman), CB Marlin Jackson (one of our most experienced corners) and LB Tyjuan Hagler (starting LB). It may take 2 or 3 games for everybody to settle in although we have sound depth ...I'm just sayin ...Cheers brother Puro !!!
    I guess I can agree with MOST of that... lol But you have to be cheering for the Boys over the Eagles tonight right? I mean comon... It's freakin Philly for god's sake, the worst team in the NFL with the worst fans of any sport in the country.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

I guess I can agree with MOST of that... lol But you have to be cheering for the Boys over the Eagles tonight right? I mean comon... It's freakin Philly for god's sake, the worst team in the NFL with the worst fans of any sport in the country.

I can go along with that ...as far as I'm concerned the only good thing to come out of Philly was Marvin Harrison LMAO ...I wonder what he's doin' ...
  • Options
    AMEN!!!!
  • Options
    The Jackets won Saturday, and the Falcons won on Sunday! Agreat weekend for Georgia football.
  • Options
    HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS???????!!!!!!!!??????? HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    I cant wait till next Sunday night ...Colts vs Patsies ...
  • Options
    Oh me too! I HATE the Patriots so I'm all with ya cheering for the Colts in that game. Brady seems to be getting better with his timing so I don't think it will be the same Pats team they beat earlier in the season.