Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Support Your Team!

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    not to de-rail but I wish Duty and Urbi would come back to the forum ...
    Yea, great guys, other than Dutys twisted mind thinking that Jake Delhomme was one of the greatest QB's ever! haha That used to crack me up when he would start praising old Jake the Flake like he would... Good time...
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    hahaha
  • Options
    i guess your feelin good these days about the 'boys huh Puro ....
  • Options
    Not really, I'm glad to see them win a big game, and I hope they win the next two and at least one in the playoffs, but I don't see it happening. They have a good defense, but thier coach sucks and thier QB is great in flashes... No consistancy at all.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Not really, I'm glad to see them win a big game, and I hope they win the next two and at least one in the playoffs, but I don't see it happening. They have a good defense, but thier coach sucks and thier QB is great in flashes... No consistancy at all.
    Eh, Romo's the Jake Delhomme of the NFC East!
  • Options
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    Eh, Romo's the Jake Delhomme of the NFC East!
    He is damn near that bad... lol
  • Options
    I'm just riding high cause my QB threw for 503!!
  • Options
    Gotta have something to boost your spirits after losing to KC AND Oakland! lol
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    GO BROWNS!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Two in a ROW!!!!!

• Options
    bacon.jay:
    GO BROWNS!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Two in a ROW!!!!!

Josh Cribbs is FREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING good. Quit kicking to him, morons.
  • Options
    I just returned from the future ...its the Colts-Vikings in the SuperBowl ...who woulda thunk it !!! I could tell you the score but I dont want to ruin it for the gambling junkies ...
  • Options
    Well it doesn't look like ANYONE will be having a perfect season. I hate to see the Colts go down to the Jets, but at least the pressure is off of them now. I REALLY hated to see the Saints lose to the Bucs, but it will be alright, stil going to sweep the playoffs and then take down the mighty Colts in the BIG GAME!!!! Then I'll win my bet with G-Man! haha Well I can dream right?
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    Well it doesn't look like ANYONE will be having a perfect season. I hate to see the Colts go down to the Jets, but at least the pressure is off of them now. I REALLY hated to see the Saints lose to the Bucs, but it will be alright, stil going to sweep the playoffs and then take down the mighty Colts in the BIG GAME!!!! Then I'll win my bet with G-Man! haha Well I can dream right?

Why son you musta bumped yaw head !!!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    gmill880:
    I just returned from the future ...its the Colts-Vikings in the SuperBowl ...who woulda thunk it !!! I could tell you the score but I dont want to ruin it for the gambling junkies ...
    Sorry Gene, the Colts are slated to lose to my Chargers, it's a crying shame that Peyton isn't going to be adding to his ring collection this year.
  • Options
    Garen B:
    gmill880:
    Sorry Gene, the Colts are slated to lose to my Chargers, it's a crying shame that Peyton isn't going to be adding to his ring collection this year.
    Really? So the Chargers aren't going to choke in the playoffs this year? Hmmm... That would be something different for them! haha
  • Options
    Nah, no more Martyball for us, are the Cowboys even making the playoffs or are they still fighting with the Eagles for division?
  • Options
    They are playing the Eagles next week for top spot in the division, if they win they get it, if they lose, they still get a wildcard as long as they win tonight. It's looking pretty good for tonight so should be a battle for the NFC East next weekend!

Edit: Actually, if they win tonight and next week, and the Vikings lose tomorrow night and next week, the Cowboys will have the number 2 spot in the NFC and will have a first round bye in the playoffs... Slim chance of the Vikes losing to Chicago tomorrow, but it is not out of the question.
  • Options
    Garen B:
    gmill880:

I dont know bro we actually have a defense this year ...dont look for rivers to get comfy back there this year
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    The Packers , I have faith in you!
  • Options
    SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    DA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Garen B:
    gmill880:

I dont know bro we actually have a defense this year ...dont look for rivers to get comfy back there this year
    Who are you going to cover? Rivers throws to everyone, look at the box score for the Titans game, he threw to 9 guys (The guy for the loss is a TE that's used as a blocker mostly) Link to the box score
  • Options
    Garen B:
    gmill880:
    Garen B:
    gmill880:

Who are you going to cover? Rivers throws to everyone, look at the box score for the Titans game, he threw to 9 guys (The guy for the loss is a TE that's used as a blocker mostly) Link to the box score

What I'm saying is with Coylar(SP) as defensive co-ordinator I think we worry less about coverage and more about QB pressure ...Rivers or anybody else for that matter can't throw while their sitting on their as_ses on the ground ...sorry Garen didn't mean for that to sound like a bi_otch ...it will be a fun and tough game IF they meet and it won't be purty LOL !!!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Well does anybody want to start the trash talking before Canada and the US meet each other again in the finals?
    Of course I am supposing that each of them will win today.
    The US team is BIG and FAST. They look good.
    The Canadian team... well they are smaller and not as fast as the US, judging by that first game.
    All in all, I don't give the US much of a chance in the finals, LMAO.
    GO CANADA GO.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Well does anybody want to start the trash talking before Canada and the US meet each other again in the finals?
    The Canadian team... well they are smaller and not as fast as the US, judging by that first game.
    GO CANADA GO.
    Which sport would this be? Hockey or Soccer? lol I don't keep up much with either of them so I figure thats what it's gotta be.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    laker1963:
    GO CANADA GO.
    Which sport would this be? Hockey or Soccer? lol I don't keep up much with either of them so I figure thats what it's gotta be.
    I am NOT even going there buddy.

But FYI... Canada sucks at Soccer, LOL.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    PuroFreak:
    laker1963:
    GO CANADA GO.
    I am NOT even going there buddy.

But FYI... Canada sucks at Soccer, LOL.
    Haha I had no idea honestly. I have a buddy that is a huge soccer fan, but I like hockey, just don't keep up with it really. I'm hoping to go to a Stars game this season. There is also a GREAT cigar bar right by American Airlines Center where the games are held! hehe
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    World Jr's is the best hockey on the planet, far better than NHL. I'm glad to be back in Canada so I can watch these games. Really looking forward to this afternoon's Team Canada game!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Garen B:
    gmill880:
    Garen B:
    gmill880:

What I'm saying is with Coylar(SP) as defensive co-ordinator I think we worry less about coverage and more about QB pressure ...Rivers or anybody else for that matter can't throw while their sitting on their as_ses on the ground ...sorry Garen didn't mean for that to sound like a bi_otch ...it will be a fun and tough game IF they meet and it won't be purty LOL !!!
    Nah, no harm done, I'm just waiting for the playoffs to get here. There's going to be some good games this year, the only bad part is that even though the Qualcomm stadium is sold out, I have to watch the Raiders and Ravens play each other. Here's to Jamarcus Russel actually throwing at his own recievers!
  • Options
    Great hockey game last night. Not the outcome I was looking for, but it was a very entertaining game. Congratulations to all the US players.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Great hockey game last night. Not the outcome I was looking for, but it was a very entertaining game. Congratulations to all the US players.
    I couldnt' agree more!!! You are talking about the Pens beating Atl, right?