Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Whats your favorite gurkha?

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Evan your still coming to the SE herf ya? if so I'll have a few surprises for everyone... and another for you!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    wwhwang:
    Hayblet:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I wasn't as fond as the Centurian as much as the others...Titan 2 was bad ass.....smoking a Gran Reserve non tubo .....pretty good i must say...
    I wasn't aware of a Gran Reserve without a tube existed.. I'm saving my tubed one for the SE herf I think can't think of any other special occasion coming up any time soon...(also Grammar Naz!'d your post Joey)
    Now that we're on the subject, is there a difference between the Gran reserve and the Grand reserve or is that just a misspelling? I've seen sales for both, but can't figure out if they're different or not.
    Maybe your thinking of Grand Envoy?
    Nope. There's Grand Reserve and Gran Reserve here on CCom too. Gran Reserve is on the Master Select page. Maybe just a connie master select?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    wwhwang:
    Hayblet:
    wwhwang:
    Hayblet:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I wasn't as fond as the Centurian as much as the others...Titan 2 was bad ass.....smoking a Gran Reserve non tubo .....pretty good i must say...
    I wasn't aware of a Gran Reserve without a tube existed.. I'm saving my tubed one for the SE herf I think can't think of any other special occasion coming up any time soon...(also Grammar Naz!'d your post Joey)
    Now that we're on the subject, is there a difference between the Gran reserve and the Grand reserve or is that just a misspelling? I've seen sales for both, but can't figure out if they're different or not.
    Maybe your thinking of Grand Envoy?
    Nope. There's Grand Reserve and Gran Reserve here on CCom too. Gran Reserve is on the Master Select page. Maybe just a connie master select?
    I think the tubo is infused and the non tubo is the just the regular blend.

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dug this one out of the cob webs...

I really like a lot of the Gurkha blends, and there's a few that I just don't care for at all...the Crest being the biggest disappointment after reading all the hype. The Centurian, Evil, Shaggy, Black Dragon, Legend, Titan and Beast are awesome cigars but there's just something special about the Triple Ligero that keeps me coming back for more!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb