Home Non Cigar Related
Options

MMA Junkies in here

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    If it aint Ronda Rousey, I aint interested. :-D

Quit talkin' about my girlfriend Glen...you can't have her, she's all mine.
  • Options
    JaxcolonJaxcolon Posts: 24
    JDS via KO, Cain via Sub, Nelson via Dec, Miocic via Dec, Johnson via KO, Brandao via KO, Varner via Dec, Miller via Sub, Ludwig via KO, My call for upcoming show. Excited about alot of these fights.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    My pic is Ronda Rousey via HOTTT!!!

• Options
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:

That dont work for me Joe - line forms BEHIND me. :-) Beauty, brains AND can destroy your enemies? This girl's got it ALL.

• Options
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:

That dont work for me Joe - line forms BEHIND me. :-) Beauty, brains AND can destroy your enemies? This girl's got it ALL.

Don't make me armbar you Glen...I'll do it and Ronda will adore me for it. Wink [;)]
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:

Don't make me armbar you Glen...I'll do it and Ronda will adore me for it. Wink [;)]
    We share brother... best offer, final offer.... :-D

• Options
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:

We share brother... best offer, final offer.... :-D

You drive a hard bargain fella.
  • Options
    So biggest shocker of the night...Jamie Varner picking up a tko over Edson Barboza. I really didn't expect that, figured Varner was basically a warm body for Edson to pick up another win. Good for Varner though, he's had a tough couple years, hopefully he's in a good place.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mir needs to retire. He's just not the same guy. Does he even know what an armbar is anymore?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Great fights especially my favorite fighter Cain looking as great as ever, can't wait till he fights dos santos again, he's probably my second favorite fighter.
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Yall can have Rhonda. She's smokin. I won't deny that, but a woman that can beat me senseless without much difficulty would not be good for me. I can be a royal jackass at times and my life expectancy would be like 5 days. 3 if it's a holiday weekend. Plus, my wife is better looking.

• Options
    Anderson Silva is just a badass.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Well, he did win that fight. I give it to him. Once Chael hit the ground with that missed spinning back fist he clearly didn't like being punched in the face and turtled up like a little ***. Anderson's greasing before the fight was so obvious. Good thing the Nevada Athletic Commision people saw it. It didn't matter in the outcome but it was still cheating and a *** move. Also, how about the very blatant shorts grabbing. Hell, I saw Chaels cup there for a few seconds (something I never needed to see). Again, cheating and a *** move. But still, Anderson is the best MMA fighter going today and there is no one else that will ever be close to beating him in the middle weight division. His only challenge left is going to Light Heavyweight. I would love to see him and Bones go at it. I won't hold my breath that that fight will ever happen!
  • Options
    josiahcoljosiahcol Posts: 70
    I read somewhere online this morning that Silva said NO to going up a class to fight Jones in the after fight interview. I honestly have no idea who is even left to challange him in middleweight. I heard he keeps making jokes that the only fighter left for him to face is his "clone" the one fighter Dana White can't get. I'm not holding my breath either but lets face it, if anyone can get that fight together (Silva vs. Jones) its going to be Dana White...would be awesome we can only hope
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Bobbo2009:
    Well, he did win that fight. I give it to him. Once Chael hit the ground with that missed spinning back fist he clearly didn't like being punched in the face and turtled up like a little ***. Anderson's greasing before the fight was so obvious. Good thing the Nevada Athletic Commision people saw it. It didn't matter in the outcome but it was still cheating and a *** move. Also, how about the very blatant shorts grabbing. Hell, I saw Chaels cup there for a few seconds (something I never needed to see). Again, cheating and a *** move. But still, Anderson is the best MMA fighter going today and there is no one else that will ever be close to beating him in the middle weight division. His only challenge left is going to Light Heavyweight. I would love to see him and Bones go at it. I won't hold my breath that that fight will ever happen!
    I just got done watching it and I have to say this was so wrong. Not only did Silva grease himself, but kneed him in the face while he was on his azz....Bones got disqualified for doing a straight up and down elbow for his only loss, why doesn't Anderson get held accountable? It was a clear knee to the face.
  • Options
    I've watched replay after replay of that knee. I do agree that he was aiming for Chael's face, but, the knee never hit Chael in the head. Chael threw up his hands and forearms at the last moment and deflected that knee to his chest. It was still a *** move my Anderson. If anyone else would have done that that person would be looking for a new org to fight in. Plus, what about the cheap shot Anderson took at Chael at the weigh ins. Again, if it was anyone else they would be looking for a new job. I have lost all respect for Anderson at this point.
  • Options
    I thought the DHK Maia fight was a bunch of BS. Something about the fight ending due to injury 40 seconds in and being declared a TKO for Maia doesn't sit right with me...I felt it should have been a No Contest and have them fight again when Kim is healed up. DHK is one of those guys I enjoy watching, he's not a big name, but the guy is very talented and showed a marked improvement in the Pierson fight with his striking.
  • Options
    Did anyone else watch the UFC on Fuel card tonight? Chris Weidman is a **** beast, he made Mark Mu
  • Options
    Who all is watching UFC on Fox tomorrow? Anybody think Vera has a chance?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Thanks for the heads up...will have to take a look at the card....I haven't been impressed with Vera for a long time though, and it's a shame. I can remember when he started out in the heavywieght division and was the next big thing....
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    I'm gong to have to DVR it and watch it when I get home from "date night" with my wife. I don't think Vera has a chance in hell, but I am hoping he can pull off the upset. Talk about **** up the rankings!!I'm really looking forward to the Lyoto v. Bader fight. I think that one is going to be a good chess match. I think Bader has a good chance at pulling out a 2nd round TKO.
  • Options
    So far (knock on wood) this card is way better than the last couple ppv cards.
  • Options
    Shogun vs. The Truth.... Omg what a fight so far. ( end of 2nd rd.)
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Shogun vs. The Truth.... Omg what a fight so far. ( end of 2nd rd.)
    Damn
  • Options
    Dude...Shogun was awesome, and Vera really came to fight...amazing. I say forget the title shot, Machida vs Shogun III for the title shot.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Dude...Shogun was awesome, and Vera really came to fight...amazing. I say forget the title shot, Machida vs Shogun III for the title shot.
    big +1 to that.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    big +1 to that.
    Was I the only one rooting for Vera? lol
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    big +1 to that.
    Was I the only one rooting for Vera? lol
    I wasn't rooting against him, but given how he's looked for the past few years I wasn't picking him to win. He really surprised me though, in a good way...I wouldn't have minded tonight's version of Brandon Vera winning.
  • Options
    Have any of you been following the MMA news these past couple days? Jeebus, what a complete clusterfuck. As time goes by, I'm finding I like Bones Jones less and less...the dude is so damn full of himself yet tries to act humble. And then to refuse a fight against a guy who hasn't even been training in order to save a whole fight card? I sincerely hope Vitor puts his ass down cold.
  • Options
    I am loosing that respect facter for him too...if you are pound for pound one of the best fighters in the world, you should be able to handle any fighter out there. Guess not....but I for one would have loved to see that fight...