raidermikeraidermike Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome @MickeyD_1

Things are about to get interesting...

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I prefer wendy's.

Just kidding @MickeyD_1! Welcome!

Don't take it personal @MickeyD_1 , it's just that @VegasFrank prefers to be the clown around here. Welcome to the mad house!

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,718 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

They prefer the term special-American.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    MickeyD_1MickeyD_1 Posts: 33 ✭✭✭

@MrShrek said:

@VegasFrank said:
    I prefer wendy's.

Just kidding @MickeyD_1! Welcome!

Don't take it personal @MickeyD_1 , it's just that @VegasFrank prefers to be the clown around here. Welcome to the mad house!

I’ve been lurking and figured that out. No problem, I’ve been know to be a bit goofy myself. Stay tuned! 🤪

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome Mickey and raidermike. Good to have another denver area smoker in the forum.

• Options

Welcome @Cyberstar_626

Bunch of cool guys here except for @Cam_91. I hope you're not a king's fan or else we're not going to get along at all 😉.

Stick around for a while and check the place out! Let us know what you're smoking in the what are you smoking this morning, this afternoon, tonight threads. Show us what you bought in the what did you get today thread. Talk about how awesome the golden knights are In the let's talk hockey thread.

Some words of wisdom to get you started...smoke what @Usaf06 is smoking. AJ blends don't suck.

And definitely join us on the vherf! It's where all the cool guys hang out...and @Cam_91 also hangs out there too. Check out the first message of the new vherf (zoom) thread for the deets. It's usually active most nights. I get on almost every day at around 7 pacific.

I once bought a 50 count humidor. It's now my daily smoker! The guy's here love cigar coolers. I still enjoy the wood....

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

^ I don’t even know this dude.

Welcome @Cyberstar_626 ! Good to have ya

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:
    ^^ all I read was Frank enjoys the wood...

Thank you for taking that one on.

• Options
    Cyberstar_626Cyberstar_626 Posts: 8 ✭✭

Funny enough I don't go for duck's or kings even though I am from LA. I root for the oilers. But when it comes to basketball and baseball Lakers and dodgers all the way. Thx for the info btw I am glad u stumbled onto this forum seems like a chill place to be.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cyberstar_626 said:
    Funny enough I don't go for duck's or kings even though I am from LA. I root for the oilers. But when it comes to basketball and baseball Lakers and dodgers all the way. Thx for the info btw I am glad u stumbled onto this forum seems like a chill place to be.

This guys a winner already! And don’t listen to @VegasFrank folks in Vegas don’t know what hockey is. There is a lot to learn on this forum so hang around and enjoy the shenanigans

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome @Cyberstar_626, this is a great place, you'll get a lot of advice, even advice you don't ask for. Roll with it and you'll be fine.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Welcome to the madness @Cyberstar_626! The vHerf is a great way to meet up. (Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 ).

P.S. bring a pencil and paper. Trying to remember who's who is a ****. These guys have different names for each day of the week it seems! Except @VegasFrank .... he's always Fuc#ing Frank every day!

• Options
    Cyberstar_626Cyberstar_626 Posts: 8 ✭✭

Lol that's the first thing that came to mind when I see the asterisks. I will Def check it out though thx

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome @Cyberstar_626 finally someone from So Cal! Also when you see Jim @Bigshizza selling samplers get one. You won’t regret it 😊

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭✭✭

And apparently, Frank likes the wood.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the nut house to all the new guys.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome all!

• Options

Welcome, @Cyberstar_626, post up here.

• Options

Welcome @FIRERAT, while it's possible to find a great $5 cigar, it's getting harder these days.

• Options
    FIRERATFIRERAT Posts: 189 ✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Welcome @FIRERAT, while it's possible to find a great $5 cigar, it's getting harder these days.

Indeed. I have been out of the market for a while as on the rare occasions I did have a cigar I'd go to the tuperdores I frantically overstuffed with mid-shelf stuff I won on cigar bidding sites. I gave away a lot of stuff recently when I moved but I'd like to start restocking some decent smokes.

I just don't want to do what I did before and buy $300 worth of 5-Vegas and diesels that I ultimately give away.

F**k You I'm drunk.....
    "I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just how I am,"-Homer Simpson

• Options

@FIRERAT said:
    I just don't want to do what I did before and buy $300 worth of 5-Vegas and diesels that I ultimately give away.

Welcome! I don't blame you! I've been enjoying the different sticks CAO has to offer lately. Not a bad price point and many rated 90+! For example, the America Potomac and their Italian are fine smokes IMO.

See you around!