Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    Reindeer Games.
    No sorry wrong genre.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

OK 2nd clue since I'm late I'll double up.its an older movie(80s-90s) and its a sci fi action movie.

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wild guess... The Matrix?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Puff_Dougie:
    Wild guess... The Matrix?
    No,

OK clue 3.its an alien "invasion" movie.more so it takes place years after the invasion..

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terminator.
    onestrangeone:
    Terminator.
    No Good guess

twistedstem:
    OK clue 3.its an alien "invasion" movie.more so it takes place years after the invasion..
    OK older scif action movie.alien invasion,things not what they appear to be.. Clue 4.director very famous for a lot of movies during this time.and probably more Hollywood famous then any of the lead characters.

Blade Runner?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Puff_Dougie:
    Blade Runner?
    Awesome movie!! Wrong director,this is gonna be a tough one

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Predator
    firetruckguy:
    Predator
    No sir,this movie not exactly a big hit

They Live
    Puff_Dougie:
    They Live
    Bingo.we have a winner!!!! Love this movie if you haven't seen you should!!!! So I have your Addy I hitting the post office tomorrow so I'll put something together for you!!! Maybe I'll through in my DVD of the movie for you..lol...

twistedstem:
    Puff_Dougie:
    They Live
    Bingo.we have a winner!!!! Love this movie if you haven't seen you should!!!! So I have your Addy I hitting the post office tomorrow so I'll put something together for you!!! Maybe I'll through in my DVD of the movie for you..lol...
    Ha! Knew it had to be John Carpenter, and then your last clue narrowed it down. I'll start working on the next Movie... wanna try to make it a toughie...
    Puff_Dougie:
    twistedstem:
    Puff_Dougie:
    They Live
    Ha! Knew it had to be John Carpenter, and then your last clue narrowed it down. I'll start working on the next Movie... wanna try to make it a toughie...
    ok hit the po today brother ...9505500016704049000487 should hit thursday!!

OK... Time for the next movie...

Clue #1 - This fantasy adventure film was originally supposed to star Tom Hanks and David Bowie as the protagonist and antagonist, respectively.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    I think the movie Hook would have been 1000 times better with Hanks and Bowie, I would have liked to see Sandra Bullock as tinkerbell also
    Dang flowbee!!! I thought that was a pretty obscure clue! Good job! I've got your addy, so I'll get your prize out today or tomorrow.
    Thankyou sir!! I will start working on the next challenge
    Prize sent today.

Prize package from Vance arrived today! Very nice selection of sticks, brother! Pepin, Punch and Partagas (three of my favorite 'P's), an AB cigar I haven't tried, and a Mac Maduro with a cool metallic band, cuz, y'know I like stogies with blingy bands!! Nice! Let's keep this game rollin'!!

Nice Hit for a good Movie win!! Enjoy Em Puff!
    Ok guys !!!

Next round of clues starts now!!!

Clue #1

Sometimes it takes a criminal to catch a bad guy!
    One wild guess, then I'm done...

Silence of the Lambs?
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Jackal
    My movie pass winnings from PuffDoug, Thankyou sir!!!

Nope, nice guess but No Bueno!
    another great guess, but nope.
    flowbee:
    Ok guys !!!

Next round of clues starts now!!!

Clue #1

Sometimes it takes a criminal to catch a bad guy!

Clue #2

In this movie, one of the heroes is the villian