Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Curse of The Black Spot

What say you to a game of life and death?

Here's how this works:

- One person will send out a most horrible letter to a deserving victim marked for death.

- He who receives the letter has 48 hours (or till Monday, if it arrives on the weekend) to send a sacrificial offering to the person who sent him/her the letter.

- Once the package has been sent, his death sentence is cleared.

- He/she then sends the letter to another victim, and receives the mandatory offering.

Rules:

1) There is ONLY ONE letter - I will create it, and I will choose the first victim.

2a) When you get the letter, you must take a picture of it and post it so we know who has been sentenced to death.

2b) You must also post the shipping number within 48 hours (or by monday night), so that we might all forgive you.

3) The letter must be sent at to at least 5 people before it can be sent to someone who's already received it. This means you can't send it to the last 4 people who've had it.

4) You must be on the good traders list, or have an "okay" from several top posters who verify your

awesomeness (I would like to ask that I be exempt, since I am starting this)

5) There is a minimum sacrifice of 5 sticks.

6) You can only sentence someone to death if they are on the players list.

Alright, lads... WHAT SAY YOU!?! Who dares to risk the curse of the Black Spot?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Players:

OldSoulrevival

Toombes

DSWarmack

BigT06

deejmemixx

Direwolf

Buckeyecigar

Ken Light

Scarlin

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    If I can get an ok from the awesomeness that is the CCOM forum, then I'm in!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    I'd play that.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm down. Sounds like a fun concept. I will play. If you will accept me, that is.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Sounds like a good time. I am down
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I'll jump in on this too.
  • I am down. PM sent
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Can anyone vouch for Toombes or buckeyecigar?

If you guys haven't already, try setting up a trade with some one in the next few days while we are waiting for more people to hop on board. Maybe even do a trade with each other, and post the info and proof either here, or in a PM to some heavy hitters who are playing. I am doing my first trade today, so by the time we start, I too will be on the "good traders" list.

I am going to begin making preparations today... YAR! One unlucky soul be destined for the gallows!
    Toombes is on the Good Trader's list. He did a send to CvilleE
    Direwolf:
    Thanks
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    oldsoulrevival:

If you guys haven't already, try setting up a trade with some one in the next few days while we are waiting for more people to hop on board. Maybe even do a trade with each other, and post the info and proof either here, or in a PM to some heavy hitters who are playing. I am doing my first trade today, so by the time we start, I too will be on the "good traders" list.

I am going to begin making preparations today... YAR! One unlucky soul be destined for the gallows!
    Buckeyecigar is the Man. I would trade with him anyday. Its a better contest with him in it.
    greg2648:
    oldsoulrevival:

Buckeyecigar is the Man. I would trade with him anyday. Its a better contest with him in it.
    added.... are you also in, Greg?
  • thanks for vouching greg. it has been said many times....greg is one of the best
    Direwolf:

Thanks for the verification, bro! 'Pears to be time to load the cannons, grab the eye patch and make full sail to'ard Dead Man's Cove! Yar!!!
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:

Thanks for the verification, bro! 'Pears to be time to load the cannons, grab the eye patch and make full sail to'ard Dead Man's Cove! Yar!!!
    Quick fun fact: eye patches were worn, not because of injuries, but because after having your eye covered all day, your eye has been adjusted over many hours to the dark, so that once it became night, if you move your patch to the other eye, you can see at night. image
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I definitely want in, just want to get it straight though. What you get in the mail is the letter, and only the letter, and then you send out two things, the letter to someone new and 5+ sticks to whomever send you the letter?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I'm down If i can mark greg for death..hehe..
    oldsoulrevival:
    Toombes:
    Direwolf:

Quick fun fact: eye patches were worn, not because of injuries, but because after having your eye covered all day, your eye has been adjusted over many hours to the dark, so that once it became night, if you move your patch to the other eye, you can see at night. image
    Take a look! Its in a book... thanks. I wonder how long it will take to get that out pf my head!
    scarlin:
    I'm down If i can mark greg for death..hehe..
    Are you talking to me........ARE you talking to me.....ARE YOU talking to me.....ARE YOU TALKING to me.....ARE YOU TALKING TO me...ARE YOU TALKING TO ME????? Don't make me open a 6-pack of Whoop-ass.
    You can get whoopass in cases and kegs now.
    Direwolf:
    You can get whoopass in cases and kegs now.
    Surely, I wont need that much......
    Yeah your whoopass does pack a punch.
    So, Greg, should I count you in? I don't want to have the black spot to arrive to anyone who doesn't want to die. lol
    oldsoulrevival:
    So, Greg, should I count you in? I don't want to have the black spot to arrive to anyone who doesn't want to die. lol
    Thank you for the offer, but I will need to sit this one out. Next one, I am in. Thanks.
    If anyone needs a trade prior let me know.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Haven't read the whole thread yet but yes I can vouch for Toombes. He has sent me and a few others killer packages, and would be great addition to this game. He has a great selection of smokes, and he won't dissapoint....Eric
    Anyone else want to get in on this?
    PM to you, my good sir.
    pm back to you sir
    Everyone send your addresses to everyone else on the player list.
  • ok...noob here, is there an easy way to do this?