Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Curse of The Black Spot

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    Its the curse!

I wasn't aware that a simple piece of paper could hold so much power...
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I've been cursed!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

at least I was fortunate enough to be giver a great last meal...

I will choose the next victim and send an offering for my life in the morning!!
    Whew! I was getting concerned it would come back to me and then I'd have to send myself someones sticks...
    Toombes:
    Whew! I was getting concerned it would come back to me and then I'd have to send myself someones sticks...
    You would've been way less screwed sending to yourself... cause now you have to receive my "payment" MUAHAHAHAHA
    BigT06:
    Toombes:
    You would've been way less screwed sending to yourself... cause now you have to receive my "payment" MUAHAHAHAHA

Dude, I'm on my second marriage and have seven kids... Not much I'm skurred of...
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    BigT06:
    Toombes:

Dude, I'm on my second marriage and have seven kids... Not much I'm skurred of...
    Dad, is that you?
    You're grounded, now go mow the lawn!!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    LMAO... This is a great pass and would have gotten in on it but will be moving here in a couple weeks. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses though.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

The ransom for my life has been sent!!

The next target has been chosen, and will reveal itself later this day...

all in due time, my friends.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    LMAO... This is a great pass and would have gotten in on it but will be moving here in a couple weeks. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses though.
    Well once this rotation is done, my goal was to have this game as a sort of neverending thing that exists in the ccom community. So, once everyone on the list has been hit, we can add more people to the list, remove anyone who doesn't want to play, and then continue on.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    So... I know that HERFing can be dangerous! I also know that meeting new people can be dangerous! I never in my life though that what would happen today would happen! I was hand delivered the 'Black Spot'!

Black spot, Hand delivered!
    Last meal offered: Wow, for this thing I might be willing to die daily!
    Last meal, Black Spot
    Being in such shock, I didn't even think to send my ransom in his hands! That's OK... I have a plan!
    DSWarmack:
    I was hand delivered the 'Black Spot'!
    That's cold-blooded
    oldsoulrevival:
    DSWarmack:
    I was hand delivered the 'Black Spot'!
    That's cold-blooded
    No $H!T, first time I meet the guy and he passes off some curse... WTF!
    What can I say... lol
    Plenty of cream and the black spot fell off! Time to send it on!

03*1 32*0 00*1 09*3 71*9.... well aint that a *****!
    DSWarmack:

Dontcha just hate it when your number keys stop working? Well done, my friend!
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Toombes:
    DSWarmack:

Dontcha just hate it when your number keys stop working? Well done, my friend!
    Imagine if your space bar stopped working..
    I got DSWarmacks ransom today... lemme just say... he's paid in full!!! I will post pics in the morning... but I will go ahead and say wow!
    BigT06:
    I got DSWarmacks ransom today... lemme just say... he's paid in full!!! I will post pics in the morning... but I will go ahead and say wow!
    See what I mean, gentlemen! Yes, that is a shark swimming in there!

Someone told me you enjoyed maddys so I tried to 'hook' you up!
    Awesome ransom package! I am so digging this game!
    Just in case people haven't been doing it - PLEASE make sure to put check marks next to the names of people you (or next to your own when you get it), so that we all know who has received it and who hasn't.
    oldsoulrevival:
    Just in case people haven't been doing it - PLEASE make sure to put check marks next to the names of people you (or next to your own when you get it), so that we all know who has received it and who hasn't.

Oooopsie, didn't put a check beside my name... I think everyone knows you smacked me first though.
    I checked off the name I sent it to. Mine was already checked and I believe Toombes was too.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Those sticks have a beautiful dark shade to them.
    Toombes:
    oldsoulrevival:

Oooopsie, didn't put a check beside my name... I think everyone knows you smacked me first though.
    That was out of love :) I wanted you to have your pick of litter, so to speak.

This game certainly is fun!
    oldsoulrevival:
    Toombes:
    oldsoulrevival:

That was out of love :) I wanted you to have your pick of litter, so to speak.

This game certainly is fun!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
    Todd's ransom came in a few days ago, but due to work and President's Day I couldn't pick them up until today. Some I've had and many that I've been wanting to try. Awesome hit, brother!

Photobucket

Many thanks and a pleasure doing business with you. Maybe a trade somewhere down the line?
    Glad they made it brother. And we can def do some trading in the future! You just let me know when!
    BigT06:
    Glad they made it brother. And we can def do some trading in the future! You just let me know when!

Sounds like a plan! As soon as the bruising goes away and the bleeding stops, I'll PM you.