Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Curse of The Black Spot

123457»

Comments

• oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    buckeyecigar:
    Deejmemixx has paid his debt off fully. He not only sent me some awesome sticks but hooked my new daughter up with some great gifts. What a great guy and it is truly appreciated. Everyone thank their lucky stars that we have a forum like this. deej
    That's really awesome! Great thinking Deej!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Buckyeyecigar has paid off his debt in full, and promptly despite my lag in posting. I'm truly humbled and blown away by the package, the results are below:

Photobucket

Thanks so much!!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    'Twas an ominous box the man of mail delivered! I should have ne'er opened it!

Deejmemixx, this is such cool cigar to close things off for this round of the Black Spot - you really made the whole thing come full circle. I will be sending my payment ASAP.

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    oldsoulrevival:

Deejmemixx, this is such cool cigar to close things off for this round of the Black Spot - you really made the whole thing come full circle. I will be sending my payment ASAP.

I thought it was a perfect stick to throw in with the theme. Glad it made it safe and sound.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    oldsoulrevival:

I thought it was a perfect stick to throw in with the theme. Glad it made it safe and sound.
    Perfect end to a great game! Whenever you decide to run this again, count me in!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Was a great pass.Had a blast being part of it.
    Direwolf:
    Was a great pass.Had a blast being part of it.
    It was a lot of fun - I am going to send my stuff to Deej tomorrow. I want to start a second round again, too :P
  • Everything was great! Every pass I've been a part of was successful!
    Here is the last payment DCN: 0310 3490 0000 4281 4492
    Last package should be delivered today.
    oldsoulrevival:
    hmm I dont remember using my new address on the package.. lol will call father in law and see.
    deejmemixx:
    oldsoulrevival:
    hmm I dont remember using my new address on the package.. lol will call father in law and see.
    I used the one on the list (on Debra)
    oldsoulrevival:
    deejmemixx:
    oldsoulrevival:
    I used the one on the list (on Debra)
    it landed, will pick it up tomorrow. Please burn that list and forget the address lol. Here I was thinking no one knew my new temp addy.
    BTW Deej, two of the sticks were very carefully picked out for you.
    oldsoulrevival:
    Payment def. Made!! All great sticks will get a pic uploaded later today. Most of the sticks I have not had but been wanting too, very awesome!
    deejmemixx:
    oldsoulrevival:
    Payment def. Made!! All great sticks will get a pic uploaded later today. Most of the sticks I have not had but been wanting too, very awesome!
    Glad you like it :) I saw you wanted some La Aurora, and I had JUST purchased the Puro Vintage 2003s. It's a hell of a smoke! The preferido no2 is one of my all time favorites - a delicious medium bodied maduro.
    oldsoulrevival:
    deejmemixx:
    oldsoulrevival:
    Glad you like it :) I saw you wanted some La Aurora, and I had JUST purchased the Puro Vintage 2003s. It's a hell of a smoke! The preferido no2 is one of my all time favorites - a delicious medium bodied maduro.
    i almost popped off on the 2003 on the sprint site but then hesitated, I was delightfully surprised to see them in there!
    deejmemixx:
    oldsoulrevival:
    deejmemixx:
    oldsoulrevival:
    i almost popped off on the 2003 on the sprint site but then hesitated, I was delightfully surprised to see them in there!
    It's definitely something I would recommend trying before you buy it. I can see why some people just don't like it, and others (like me) love it.
    sorry for the delay... here is the payment from Old...he slapped the *** out of me.