Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Curse of The Black Spot

Comments

• Photobucket I was hit with the Black spot as well as some generous treasure. My payment will be in the mail tomorrow, as long as my wife does not go into labor tonight or tomorrow!
  • pm sent to deej
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    buckeyecigar:
    Photobucket I was hit with the Black spot as well as some generous treasure. My payment will be in the mail tomorrow, as long as my wife does not go into labor tonight or tomorrow!
    Great, it made it! Just FYI that PA is the maduro, they don't band them differently so by themselves it can be hard to tell.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    buckeyecigar:
    Photobucket I was hit with the Black spot as well as some generous treasure. My payment will be in the mail tomorrow, as long as my wife does not go into labor tonight or tomorrow!
    Two cigars?! Damn, he must have been planning on killing you slowly!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    buckeyecigar:
    pm sent to deej
    replied
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    buckeyecigar:
    If she does you CANNOT send the kid as payment to remove the curse.
  • Pm to deej again
    Direwolf:
    buckeyecigar:
    If she does you CANNOT send the kid as payment to remove the curse.
    You can if I can be a real pirate and sell that ish on the black market lol

In all seriousness though, congrats on birth-to-be and take however long you need to clear you name, I'm not going anywhere. If you only have time to send one thing, pass on the spot, as it's more important to keep this thing going.
  • Thanks Ken. Pm sent. And I have only been apart of a few passes but they have gone quick and I intend to do the same with this one.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new baby! Seems as though we're in the same situation. My wife is due this week.
    buckeyecigar:
    Pm to deej again
    back at ya
  • Alright guys. Got home from the hospital yesterday. Had a baby girl at 7 am tuesday morning. Sent out all my necessary packages. Thanks for understanding.
    buckeyecigar:
    Alright guys. Got home from the hospital yesterday. Had a baby girl at 7 am tuesday morning. Sent out all my necessary packages. Thanks for understanding.
    Awesome man!! congrats
    buckeyecigar:
    Alright guys. Got home from the hospital yesterday. Had a baby girl at 7 am tuesday morning. Sent out all my necessary packages. Thanks for understanding.

Congratulations, brother! Hope everything went smoothly. My wife's due-date is tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed for me.
    buckeyecigar:
    Congrats on the baby girl!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    buckeyecigar:
    CONGRATS!!!!
    buckeyecigar:
    Congrats!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Congrats on the new addition
    Well the black spot hit my house today, and I don't know about death and distruction as it came with some great sticks! Thanks man..... oh and btw.... How big is your mail box? Does your family have insurance

will get the payment and the spot on its way monday.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Almost time to change this to the "blue spot". It is fading!
    scarlin:
    Almost time to change this to the "blue spot". It is fading!
    lol when I made it, it I used some blue ink accidentally. I will make a new one for the next rotation of this game. We should be coming up on the end of the list soon
    Nice hit! Those Obsidians look sort of ominous sitting by the black spot like that!
    I love obsidians. my daughter thought it smelled like ink and face cream (the black spot)
    deejmemixx:
    I love obsidians. my daughter thought it smelled like ink and face cream (the black spot)
    I've gotta try 'em someday since so many people on here are fans.
    deejmemixx:
    well she has a professional nose haha. I used ink and some cosmetic stuff.
    Ken Light:
    deejmemixx:
    I've gotta try 'em someday since so many people on here are fans.
    just finished one and may light up another one here in a bit, Room 101, Obsidian, Diesel/Undercrown in that order as my favs.
    spot sent off DC# 0311 1660 0000 6964 94$$

My payment # 0311 1660 0000 6964 9406

hope you enjoy the sticks
  • Deejmemixx has paid his debt off fully. He not only sent me some awesome sticks but hooked my new daughter up with some great gifts. What a great guy and it is truly appreciated. Everyone thank their lucky stars that we have a forum like this. deej
    buckeyecigar:
    Deejmemixx has paid his debt off fully. He not only sent me some awesome sticks but hooked my new daughter up with some great gifts. What a great guy and it is truly appreciated. Everyone thank their lucky stars that we have a forum like this. deej

Awesome choice in sticks and an outstanding show of BORKism by sending gifts for the little one. That kind of generosity and thoughtfulness is what makes this the best forum on the web. You da man, deejay!!
    Toombes:
    buckeyecigar:
    Deejmemixx has paid his debt off fully. He not only sent me some awesome sticks but hooked my new daughter up with some great gifts. What a great guy and it is truly appreciated. Everyone thank their lucky stars that we have a forum like this. deej

Awesome choice in sticks and an outstanding show of BORKism by sending gifts for the little one. That kind of generosity and thoughtfulness is what makes this the best forum on the web. You da man, deejay!!
    Glad you like everything, I see that gregs landed today as well! That is awesome, hope your baby girl gets some use out of the items, and that you and mom get some quiet moments to enjoy the sticks and relax.