Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Curse of The Black Spot

Comments

• oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    buckeyecigar:
    ok...noob here, is there an easy way to do this?
    I dont know if there is a way to send a mass message but if you want to send someone a message, just click on the "Contact" button (looking at my little box here, it will be right below my post count and my contribution rating)
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    As I am trying to send my PMs out it is telling me that it is a duplicate post. Might I make a suggestion that we send all of them to you (oldsoulrevival) and you make a list and send it out to each of us?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup, for some reason you have to add a word or something to each pm to make each different when sending out multiple pm's or it says that
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Im curious what if said person does not get a pkg out within the allotted timeframe, what then?
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    oldsoul, PM to you.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Im curious what if said person does not get a pkg out within the allotted timeframe, what then?
    Off with your balls......Its in the fine print.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    PM's sent to current players on the list.
    CvilleE:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes is on the Good Trader's list. He did a send to CvilleE
    Haven't read the whole thread yet but yes I can vouch for Toombes. He has sent me and a few others killer packages, and would be great addition to this game. He has a great selection of smokes, and he won't dissapoint....Eric

Thanks for the kind words, Eric. Your end of the trade was a happy day, also.
    Toombes:
    PM's sent to current players on the list.
    +1
    DSWarmack:
    As I am trying to send my PMs out it is telling me that it is a duplicate post. Might I make a suggestion that we send all of them to you (oldsoulrevival) and you make a list and send it out to each of us?
    That's fine. Everyone send me your info and I will compile the list for everyone, and then I can email it to you, or something.
    I still need addresses from: Ken Light and Direwolf

ALSO! Anyone can join in the game at any time.

ALSO! If you fail to send out a package before you resend the black spot, you are immediately eliminated, and everyone on this site will not talk to you anymore, nor will they go to your birthday party. You have to have posted the shipping number for your package before the next guys posts the picture of the black spot.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    This in the air yet? Can't wait 'til this gets going!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Starting soon. I am getting a couple things together for it
    Where we at on this one?
    Just deciding who to send it to, now. I will either send it out tomorrow or Monday.

Do we want to keep the rule at "you cannot send to the last 5 people who had it" so that we ensure everyone on our list gets it? Or do we want a rule saying "You cannot send it back to whomever sent it to you"... or do we want no rule regarding who you may or may not send it to?
    Ken Light:
    I definitely want in, just want to get it straight though. What you get in the mail is the letter, and only the letter, and then you send out two things, the letter to someone new and 5+ sticks to whomever send you the letter?
    Sorry I didn't get back to this earlier. Yes, this is correct.
    Also, I just came up with an idea: you will see it on the first death sentence, and if you choose to follow suit, you may.
    oldsoulrevival:
    Just deciding who to send it to, now. I will either send it out tomorrow or Monday.

Do we want to keep the rule at "you cannot send to the last 5 people who had it" so that we ensure everyone on our list gets it? Or do we want a rule saying "You cannot send it back to whomever sent it to you"... or do we want no rule regarding who you may or may not send it to?

I'm thinking the "cannot send to the last 5 people" rule, but it's your game, brother. You're Blackbeard on this one, we're just the swabbies...
    I say let's keep it at "cannot send to last 5 people"

GET READY....
    oldsoulrevival:
    I say let's keep it at "cannot send to last 5 people"

GET READY....

YAAARRRRRR!
    Ummm, since it looks like you took that pic in the bathroom, methinks I shall snag a box of exam gloves from work...
    hahaha I was making it in there because it was a MESSY process.......so those gloves might not be a bad idea. :P Seriously though, wine, fire, bourbon, coffee, ink, and face powder all went into making that thing.
    oldsoulrevival:
    hahaha I was making it in there because it was a MESSY process.......so those gloves might not be a bad idea. :P Seriously though, wine, fire, bourbon, coffee, ink, and face powder all went into making that thing.

All of my favorite things, well, with the exception of the face powder
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    That looks completely awesome.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    My wife, who opens my mail most of the time, might change her practices after this one!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    oldsoulrevival:
    face powder? ..interesting
    deejmemixx:
    oldsoulrevival:
    face powder? ..interesting
    I didn't have enough ink, so i borrowed some face powder stuff, mixed water, and used it as a paste
    LAST CALL!!! I am going to send things out later today, so check on Page 1 to see if you are on the list - if you are not, but want to be, send me a PM with your address. Let the games begin!
    Heave to, ye scurvy dog! Let the madness begin!!
    BTW, if you don't have a favorites/wishlist in your bio - I suggest you make one.
    YAR! Th' curse has officially been unleashed!!!!!