Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Curse of The Black Spot

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I've been cursed.. I would have sworn living on an island afforded me some protection.To safe my life I must curse a brother and pay the duty. The curse's will be done!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    None are safe from the dreaded Curse. Yar!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I may need to update my address on this depending on when it is sent to me. I am moving in a month...just a heads up
    deejmemixx:
    I may need to update my address on this depending on when it is sent to me. I am moving in a month...just a heads up
    I got it right now.. If ya send me the addy I'll write it on the master list.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Direwolf:
    I've been cursed.. I would have sworn living on an island afforded me some protection.To safe my life I must curse a brother and pay the duty. The curse's will be done.
    I'm glad it got there! I was starting to get worried...
    Direwolf:
    deejmemixx:
    will wait till it gets closer to the move date
    deejmemixx:
    Direwolf:
    deejmemixx:
    Scared I'd get ahold of that address.. I see how you is.
    Direwolf:
    deejmemixx:
    Direwolf:
    deejmemixx:
    Scared I'd get ahold of that address.. I see how you is.
    no not scared, just dont want anything sent there until it has to be :p
    The curse has been pass on.. Best of luck to the victim. DC..... yeah right lol
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    This is the way a pass should be,,, (must take notes)
    lcpleel:
    Direwolf:
    This is the way a pass should be,,, (must take notes)
    I'll curse you anytime brother
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    0311082000020454---- x2
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    YAR! Th'black spot seem t'be going well, don't you say?
  • This thing has been moving very well. Very impressive. Cant wait until it hits me up!
    Aye, the Curse be sailing on fair seas. Fear not, matey, ye be gettin' yer turn.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Got my payment yesterday, ill try and have picks up tonight. Very nice package including; Cain Daytona, Cromagnon, Undercrown, an Oscuro Fuerte, and one more I can't remember.
    Let it be know that on this day I am lifting the curse off of Scarlin the scruvy seadog.
    Ransom has been paid more than in full.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I've been cursed! On my birthday of all days!

Many thanks to Scarlin for the tasty looking last meal!! I love the red dot so I've been wanting to get my mitts on a Puro Dominicana!! Ransom to leave at once! (DC to follow tomorrow)
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:

Many thanks to Scarlin for the tasty looking last meal!! I love the red dot so I've been wanting to get my mitts on a Puro Dominicana!! Ransom to leave at once! (DC to follow tomorrow)
    Happy birthday man!!!!
    Happy birthday dooood
    Thanks guys!
    If I knew it was your birthday I woulda thrown in a White Owl!
    Both the ransom and Black Spot are launching today, set to touch down monday March 5th.

I'd post the DC# but I'm not 100% sure which is which and I don't want to give away the black spot target... EDIT: Spencer, if you PM me your zip code I can figure it out...
    Ken Light:

Sorry I'm late on it, but Happy Birthday my man! If you like the Red Dot then the Puro will be your new favorite.
    Toombes:
    Ken Light:

Sorry I'm late on it, but Happy Birthday my man! If you like the Red Dot then the Puro will be your new favorite.
    Thanks, brother! Can't wait to try it, just need to find a good 2 hour or so block of warmish weather...
    Ken Light:
    Toombes:
    Ken Light:

Thanks, brother! Can't wait to try it, just need to find a good 2 hour or so block of warmish weather...

I suggest you have a small nibble of something first. Then, smoke slowly and savor the impending bliss.
    I got this today and I lifteft ye curse offa ye head. On a related note tipypic is broken atm so pic will come soon.
    image Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Glad to see it made it there intact (and on time no less!)!
    will whoever gets this next please pm me so I can send you an address that will have to be used for me after March 31st.