Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Top 3 you dont want....in your humi

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    bigjohn125:
    2 GAR 1 Diesel 1 Airbender
    I'd be willing to make a trade to take those off your hands. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    bigjohn125:
    2 GAR 1 Diesel 1 Airbender
    I'd be willing to make a trade to take those off your hands. PM me if interested.
    PM sent
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    I have a few HUGE cigars that I just don't see myself ever smoking.

Gurkha Estate Select Vintage Shaggy Presidente,

Osa Sol Lot 58

one other I cant remember the name of - if you love HUGE cigars... hit me u p.

• Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I had some CAO Italia Ciao's that I couldnt get behind. Gave them to a buddy.
  • Options
    oldsoulrevival:
    I have a few HUGE cigars that I just don't see myself ever smoking.

Gurkha Estate Select Vintage Shaggy Presidente,

Osa Sol Lot 58

one other I cant remember the name of - if you love HUGE cigars... hit me u p.

smoke that CAO! Trust me. That's my favorite vitola in the cigar... and I don't typically like big ring connies. I like the RP Vintage 99 in the 6x60 but those are really the only 2 connies I like in the bigger sizes.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great post brother. This is a keeper. Great way to get rid of smokes you dont care about and to try ones you've been curious about. I'll be keeping an eye on this.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Great post brother. This is a keeper. Great way to get rid of smokes you dont care about and to try ones you've been curious about. I'll be keeping an eye on this.
    Thanks! I am suprised at how well it is taking off.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Rhamlin:
    Dood I think you did well, like Rick said it allows people to shed smokes, great idea!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple of park avenues.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Rhamlin:

Ohhhh you ain't seen nothin' yet! wink wink
  • Options
    I would love to play this game and give out some sticks... but I just did a cooler sweep and packed up EVERYTHING that I wasn't planning on smoking (along with a few really good smokes) for donation to the DCCC.

but at the rate that I aquire cigars, I'm sure I'll be on here off-loading with a month. lol
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    danielzreyes:
    A couple of park avenues.
    maduro or connies?
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    BigT06:
    I would love to play this game and give out some sticks... but I just did a cooler sweep and packed up EVERYTHING that I wasn't planning on smoking (along with a few really good smokes) for donation to the DCCC.

but at the rate that I aquire cigars, I'm sure I'll be on here off-loading with a month. lol
    THAT is a really good use of cigars you don't intend to to smoke. Good for you Todd.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    BigT06:

THAT is a really good use of cigars you don't intend to to smoke. Good for you Todd.
    This is why I am so happy that Ryan is back and doing the DCCC packages. I would rather donate to the troops than smoke a cigar I know I won't enjoy and pitch it before it is done. The troops do so much for us that I am glad I can return, albeit small, something to say I apprciate all they allow me to do, mainly enjoy a cigar in the privacy of my free country.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    deejmemixx:
    Rhamlin:

wink wink my a$$ you damn near killed me.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    skweekz:
    deejmemixx:
    Rhamlin:

Lol, a nods as good as a wink.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Rhamlin:
    deejmemixx:
    skweekz:
    deejmemixx:
    Rhamlin:

Lol, a nods as good as a wink.
    To a blind man
  • Options
    White owl grape...
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    deejmemixx:
    White owl grape...
    grape is so 5 years ago
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    deejmemixx:
    White owl grape...
    grape is so 5 years ago
    lol, my wife likes all those kind of "cigars"
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Direwolf:
    deejmemixx:
    White owl grape...
    grape is so 5 years ago
    Sounds like she's ready for her own humidor
  • Options
    skweekz:
    deejmemixx:
    Direwolf:
    deejmemixx:
    White owl grape...
    grape is so 5 years ago
    Sounds like she's ready for her own humidor
    She took over my DE Acid Humidor.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I've got an ACID humidor along with several infused. A bunch of Acid 5's and a couple different kinds of Tatiana's. The Acid 5 was pretty tasty, didn't like the Tatiana's at all. I can't seem to go back to the infused cigars anymore at all so these are earmarked to be handed out, unless somebody here wants my whole infused humidor collection. The humidor is real nice but real small...
  • Options
    MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Roberto99:
    I've got an ACID humidor along with several infused. A bunch of Acid 5's and a couple different kinds of Tatiana's. The Acid 5 was pretty tasty, didn't like the Tatiana's at all. I can't seem to go back to the infused cigars anymore at all so these are earmarked to be handed out, unless somebody here wants my whole infused humidor collection. The humidor is real nice but real small...
    Would love to do a trade for Acid 5's. Send me a PM and we can work somthing out.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've got a partial box of JdN Dark Corojos that got some white mold a few months ago. I segregated them, cleaned them, and reduced their humidity, but the stuff keeps coming back. I'm sick of dealing with them, and I don't smoke the DC enough anymore to just blow through them. If anyone wants them, I'd be willing to trade 'em, heavily, heavily in your favor.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    MESKC:
    Roberto99:
    Would love to do a trade for Acid 5's. Send me a PM and we can work somthing out.

PM sent!
  • Options
    MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    thanks sent pm back
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    I've got a partial box of JdN Dark Corojos that got some white mold a few months ago. I segregated them, cleaned them, and reduced their humidity, but the stuff keeps coming back. I'm sick of dealing with them, and I don't smoke the DC enough anymore to just blow through them. If anyone wants them, I'd be willing to trade 'em, heavily, heavily in your favor.
    Dire wolf likes em maybe he can help!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Im in the same boat i have a few Kubas, and Kuba maduros, and a liquid if any one is interested. My gf's dad gave them to me when i first started smoking and they dont seem to be doing the trick for me any more.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    PM sent