Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Top 3 you dont want....in your humi

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Replied back.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    good to c this is still gooing.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    good to c this is still gooing.
    Lol it will never go away!!! It's all about change in taste!! Welcome back!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I foolishly picked up a 20 pack of GH Vintage 2002 Robustos in a sale offered by Another Retailer. Foolish because I had never tried one and thought I'd like it. Well, I tried one and it just isn't my cup of tea. So, I've got 18 of the things (gonna keep one just to see if it ages). If anyone feels like doing a trade for some or all of these take a look at my profile wish list and let me know.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    I foolishly picked up a 20 pack of GH Vintage 2002 Robustos in a sale offered by Another Retailer. Foolish because I had never tried one and thought I'd like it. Well, I tried one and it just isn't my cup of tea. So, I've got 18 of the things (gonna keep one just to see if it ages). If anyone feels like doing a trade for some or all of these take a look at my profile wish list and let me know.
    Throw this post up again in the trades section of the forum, someone will take you up on it guaranteed.
  • Options
    I had an Acid Blondie that I kinda liked when I first started smoking cigars... Apparently my tastes have changed substantially since because I almost gagged when I tried them again after a few months. Never again...
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    got some American Label Gordo. Grown to hate this ring gauge and so far not a big fan of the American in general. I have some torpedos i'm resting to see if they improve.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Hey bro ill take a few off ur hands if u need room ;) maybe we can do a trade
  • Options
    pm'ed
  • Options
    Whenever I get ANY Gurka's for free as part of a deal. I just sling 'em straight into the trash. I do however have some i'm willing to sell, trade, or whatever with anyone? They are as follows 1) Indios Puros. short Torpedos I think? Like smoking soggy cardboard 2) 8 Kinky Fieidman Texas Jewboys. What a disaster of a stick! 3) 44 or so 1876 Churchills. I burn them in my backyard to keep bugs away from my guests during cookouts. Now that i think of it? They keep my guests away too! Lemme know if anyone wnats any of them. You pay postage? You can have 'em!
  • Options

PM Sent to you wrecker.

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    3 year aged Diesel unlimited belicosos. just aint for me no mo. anybody want to trade?
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha HMR, Opus' and God of Fires. Just no good, bum sticks.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    3 year aged Diesel unlimited belicosos. just aint for me no mo. anybody want to trade?
    I love the Unlimited in the Corona and the big D7. The other vitolas just don't work for me at all either....it's like they're missing something

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    jliu:
    pm'ed
  • Options
    Perdomo, Padilla and Graycliff
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    CigarMan37:
    what perdomo and Padilla? Any perdomo champagne, habano, or lot23 conny? I like those perdomo conny's and Padilla Miami as well
  • Options
    CigarMan37:
    What Graycliff???
  • Options
    Would have to be my Ashton Vintage Sun Grown, Punch Gran Cru (torpedo) , and Recluse OTG (6x60). I have a feeling they will be sitting in the humi for quite some time. The Ashton has been in there for at least a year now probably longer.
  • Options
    I also have a Winston Churchill No.10...also been there for a long time.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    osok osok osok. if you have any just send them to me for disposal. they are terrible:)
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    osok osok osok. if you have any just send them to me for disposal. they are terrible:)
    Good... now I know what you are looking for..... =)
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    Vision:
    jeep edson:
    Good... now I know what you are looking for..... =)
    ***. haha
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Ive got about ten No. 59 factory throwouts that i got back in august that i doubt ill ever smoke.
  • Options
    puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    I like the 59 throwouts I bought a cheap bundle its a girls when my daughter was born and for a $1 cigar there not that bad. I Have had worse!

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    puffmaster:
    I like the 59 throwouts I bought a cheap bundle its a girls when my daughter was born and for a $1 cigar there not that bad. I Have had worse!
    i smoked about half the bundle, but im finding other budget smokes that i like more (ie Vigilante corojo and padilla fumas) so i'd rather spend my time with them.
  • Options
    Jasonc1982:
    Would have to be my Ashton Vintage Sun Grown, Punch Gran Cru (torpedo) , and Recluse OTG (6x60). I have a feeling they will be sitting in the humi for quite some time. The Ashton has been in there for at least a year now probably longer.
    pm bro
  • Options
    a low humidity, high temps, empty boxes, r the only things I would hate to see.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    bumpage