Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Top 3 you dont want....in your humi

Comments

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Messick:
    I have some Vegas 3a and padilla black bear.
    I would be interested in these, never had either
    I can vouch for the Black Bear. I love both these and the Golden Bear. Both great for on the golf course or a time you have a couple hours to relax and enjoy. You won't be disappointed.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    skweekz:
    I have a bunch of Gurkhas I could easily part with if anyone is a fan of them
    I have not had much luck with these...but what you got? They have so many lines
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    skweekz:
    I'll have to go through them and look. I'll let ya know tomorrow when I have some time to sit down and do it.
  • Options
    MessickMessick Posts: 86
    deejmemixx:
    Messick:
    Let's work something out.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    deejmemixx:
    skweekz:
    I'll have to go through them and look. I'll let ya know tomorrow when I have some time to sit down and do it.
    How many is a bunch?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    skweekz:
    deejmemixx:
    skweekz:
    How many is a bunch?
    More than a handful and less than a shitload.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I know the brand is generally not liked here but I also have too many Gurkhas in my Humi as well. Symphony, Signature 101 maduro, Crest torpedo, Beauty... I've probably got at least 5 of each that I would let go to make room for other things. I actually like all of these, just having to smoke alot less lately.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Messick:
    deejmemixx:
    Messick:
    Let's work something out.
    pm to you
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    I know the brand is generally not liked here but I also have too many Gurkhas in my Humi as well. Symphony, Signature 101 maduro, Crest torpedo, Beauty... I've probably got at least 5 of each that I would let go to make room for other things. I actually like all of these, just having to smoke alot less lately.
    PM to you.
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    skweekz:
    Sorry for the delay. I forgot to look at these. I have one of each of the following:

Crest
    Beast
    Regent
    Warlord
    Grand Age
    Park Avenue maduro
    Titan
    Empire I
    Empire II
    Grand Envoy

If anyone's interested....
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    deejmemixx:
    skweekz:
    Sorry for the delay. I forgot to look at these. I have one of each of the following:

Crest
    Beast
    Regent
    Warlord
    Grand Age
    Park Avenue maduro
    Titan
    Empire I
    Empire II
    Grand Envoy

If anyone's interested....
    pm to ya
  • Options
    bdjoe36bdjoe36 Posts: 4
    I got a few im kinda burnt out on but here are the top (or bottom 3) Gurkha Grand Reserve (Glass Tube), Diesel Unlimited, Man O War (I love these but Ive smoked so many of them, I need a break!) I got to fill my humidor with some new sticks...
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    bdjoe36:
    I got a few im kinda burnt out on but here are the top (or bottom 3) Gurkha Grand Reserve (Glass Tube), Diesel Unlimited, Man O War (I love these but Ive smoked so many of them, I need a break!) I got to fill my humidor with some new sticks...
    Which Diesel Unlimited? I am a huge fan of the d.x and d.5. Sending you a PM.
  • Options
    MrBuhlMrBuhl Posts: 4
    First post - long time resident - I'd have to say:

3x San Miguel
    1x Morro Castle
    1x Gurkha Centurion

• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    MrBuhl:

3x San Miguel
    1x Morro Castle
    1x Gurkha Centurion

What vitola on the San Miguel's I've been wanting to try robustos
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrBuhl:

3x San Miguel
    1x Morro Castle
    1x Gurkha Centurion

Sent PM

It's funny.... I look at all the ones you guys are looking to get rid of and I keep thinking "I like that one, and that one, that too" and then thought to myself "I must need to upgrade my taste buds"
  • Options
    Vision:
    MrBuhl:

3x San Miguel
    1x Morro Castle
    1x Gurkha Centurion

Sent PM It's funny.... I look at all the ones you guys are looking to get rid of and I keep thinking "I like that one, and that one, that too" and then thought to myself "I must need to upgrade my taste buds"
    Lol I've felt that way before. I see a lot of stuff on here I want to try that people are getting rid of. Not per se I like them. My palate and I see eye to eye very well now adays not so much when I first started though my mind said boom gotta smoke em all. Now there a lot of "great" cigars I don't even blink at cuz they hold nothing for me. Diesel and mow's being some of those. Diesel unlimited I can handle after they've aged about a year or so but not b4 then.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Vision:
    MrBuhl:

3x San Miguel
    1x Morro Castle
    1x Gurkha Centurion

Sent PM It's funny.... I look at all the ones you guys are looking to get rid of and I keep thinking "I like that one, and that one, that too" and then thought to myself "I must need to upgrade my taste buds"
    Lol I've felt that way before. I see a lot of stuff on here I want to try that people are getting rid of. Not per se I like them. My palate and I see eye to eye very well now adays not so much when I first started though my mind said boom gotta smoke em all. Now there a lot of "great" cigars I don't even blink at cuz they hold nothing for me. Diesel and mow's being some of those. Diesel unlimited I can handle after they've aged about a year or so but not b4 then.
    The cool thing about this hobby is that everyone's palate is different, no matter how developed. Just because someone is looking to get rid of something doesn't degrade its quality it just means it isn't to their liking. That simple.

I continue to do lots of trades with people who appreciate certain cigars I have more than I do and vice versa. This forum is a great meeting place for that.
  • Options
    MrBuhlMrBuhl Posts: 4
    I know exactly what you're saying!  I actually like the Gurk Legends and they get slaughtered here!  Have a bunch of em.  And there are other sticks here that people rave about I just don't get at all... It's a great hobby - the tough part is picking the right stick for the right night or day or breakfast (on good day!) - sometimes even then what I 'normally' enjoy is just not right at that moment.  (Sometimes I want a J&B - and sometimes I want a Lagavullin - depends on the moment!) 
  • Options
    Got 5 Daytona Robusto's for trade if anybody is interested. I used to love these and bought a box about a year ago...recently revisited and just not a fan any more. PM if interested. Not looking for anything in particular so open to options (preferably something Maduro).
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Alec bradley family blend,cohiba xv and counterfeit cubans
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jon00jonjon00jon Posts: 45
    2x Cohiba Black 2x 5 Vegas Classic HP 1x Cohiba XV trades welcome, pm me.
  • Options
    I have been waiting to try the blacks. If you still have them in a month, I will take them off your hands
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    I have been waiting to try the blacks. If you still have them in a month, I will take them off your hands

I'll save one for you, just hit me up.
  • Options
    What part of NC are you in?
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    The durty Durham
  • Options
    Sweet, I live in Pinehurst, might have to get together when I get back in August and have a little herf
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    jon00jon:
    marineatbn03:
    The durty Durham
    your screen name looks like Joon. Like me. Jiunn
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Sweet, I live in Pinehurst, might have to get together when I get back in August and have a little herf
    Sounds like a plan
  • Options
    Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65

19x Nica Libre. 15 are Aj overruns.

5x Morro Castles.

4x Padilla Miami Oscuro Limitado.