• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    !
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Acid!!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    I have a giant gurkha double perfecto vintage 2001 I've had it for a while, it just stares at me..?? Grand Habano Connecut Aztec?? Was a gift the cap looks the roller was high when they put it on Future home for these? Maybe a drunken poker night? Yard gar? Or maybe we do a terrible cigar herf night?
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    I have a giant gurkha double perfecto vintage 2001 I've had it for a while, it just stares at me..?? Grand Habano Connecut Aztec?? Was a gift the cap looks the roller was high when they put it on Future home for these? Maybe a drunken poker night? Yard gar? Or maybe we do a terrible cigar herf night?
    burn that vintage 2001 on bad cigar herf night. Those things are acutally good if you can get them to burn right.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Dog rocket vherf it is!
  • Options
    !
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Rain:
    !
    wtf. ..lol I searched and looked and couldn't find it...I fail
  • Options
    I had to go a few pages back. It seemed plausible, though, because the v herf page disappeared a while back.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send me a shipping label and I will pack a small flat rate with Gurkha Trident and whatever else that needs to go!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Send me a shipping label and I will pack a small flat rate with Gurkha Trident and whatever else that needs to go!
    someone should jump on this offer
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I'll give them a try. How do I go about sending the shipping label?
  • Options
    Off the usps site.. just put you as the person recieving, Jim as the sender. Print and throw in an envelope and send to jim
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Off the usps site.. just put you as the person recieving, Jim as the sender. Print and throw in an envelope and send to jim
    Better yet, you can save the label as a PDF instead of printing it. Just email him the file.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    Better yet, you can save the label as a PDF instead of printing it. Just email him the file.
    Yep that works!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    Yep that works!!
    Thanks. I'll try and get it sent to you tonight. You want me to date it for tomorrow or is there a better day for you to ship
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    anything from drew estate is not allowed in my home!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    I could be interested in de as long as it's not undercrown
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Amos Umwhat:
    SWAG
    La Aurora E. Leon (I can't remember it's other designation, and I'll take the Preferidos any day, any time)
    Gotta go with SWAG again, I'd rather smoke a Swisher
    lol. sorry. made me laugh
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Received these yesterday. Thanks Jim! I look forward to lighting one up and seeing if I like them
  • Options
    Got a bunch of RP Olde Word Reserve Lancero's that I just never got that into. Good milk chocolate notes, however I am more into the spice lately. Been in the humi for a couple of years and would love to make some space. If anybody is interested in some shoot me a PM and shipping label and I will get them out to you...no return fire necessary!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Jay9Jay9Jay9:
    Got a bunch of RP Olde Word Reserve Lancero's that I just never got that into. Good milk chocolate notes, however I am more into the spice lately. Been in the humi for a couple of years and would love to make some space. If anybody is interested in some shoot me a PM and shipping label and I will get them out to you...no return fire necessary!

PM Sent
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    BUMP... Guess it wasn't showing up for some reason but was still on the front page for me.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Bump
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Jay9Jay9Jay9:

PM Sent
    Jimmy, he ever get in touch with you?
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Kentucky Fire Cured. I had to throw away my smaller tupperdor because of the smokiness and overall scorched-elephant-poop-like stench.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Darktower007:
    burn that vintage 2001 on bad cigar herf night. Those things are acutally good if you can get them to burn right.
    I love the Vintage 2001
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    I could be interested in de as long as it's not undercrown
    How dare you Shane.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    La aurora 2003's just too big for me!
    Money can't buy taste