• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    replied brother
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Bump
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of my favorite threads. A great way to try something you've been leery of buying.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    This is one of my favorite threads. A great way to try something you've been leery of buying.
    +1 i just found this thread, i will be watching too!
  • Options
    reggie713:
    Rhamlin:
    it's fin to see what others do not like and u may love
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    reggie713:
    Rhamlin:
    it's fin to see what others do not like and u may love
    I enjoy it just to how peoples pallets change, sometimes it seems drastic.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    This thread=yardgar heaven lol but it is a cool thread!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Bumpity
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    any tat rex's no one wants?
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I guess with no action going on here you all are lovin on those dog rockets you got taking up space in your humi.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    I guess with no action going on here you all are lovin on those dog rockets you got taking up space in your humi.
    You running low on Elmo ammo??
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    NO

• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    got a 5er of Padillas Habanos size toros. lmk if anyone is interested
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    NO

this is quite funny, Elmo's idea of dog rockets aren't bad Wink [;)] or I don't remember what "Elmo" sent me last time anyways lol
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    NO

this is quite funny, Elmo's idea of dog rockets aren't bad Wink [;)] or I don't remember what "Elmo" sent me last time anyways lol
    Uh oh!! Elmo needs to mess this guy up!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    NO

Well it isn't what he sends out now, send me your new address and I will send you a sample

• Options
    pbchevo:
    got a 5er of Padillas Habanos size toros. lmk if anyone is interested
    PM sent
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Hayblet:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    NO

Well it isn't what he sends out now, send me your new address and I will send you a sample

You are probably one of the most generous BOTL here, sadly I am massively overstocked atm otherwise I would take you up on this, also I need to get you back from last year's gift "Santa". Those are some fantastic smokes in case you never had them by the way
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    MTuccelli:
    Hayblet:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    NO

You are probably one of the most generous BOTL here, sadly I am massively overstocked atm otherwise I would take you up on this, also I need to get you back from last year's gift "Santa". Those are some fantastic smokes in case you never had them by the way
    thanks for the kind words...but...you do not refuse the ****...the **** is the only one with that option.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    MTuccelli:
    Hayblet:
    MTuccelli:
    Hayblet:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    NO

thanks for the kind words...but...you do not refuse the ****...the **** is the only one with that option.

Beware the ****!!!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want Cusano P1 cigars in my humi.
    I have 10 of these.

Does anyone like them?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    I have 10 of these.

Does anyone like them?
    I have not had that one yet. Have you tried the M1? I know the M1 is a connie but if you have tried it how does the P1 compare to that one? Or I guess the real question is why do you not want them in your humi?...are they real turds or did they give you a rash or something like that after smoking them?

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    0patience:
    I have 10 of these.

Does anyone like them?
    I have not had that one yet. Have you tried the M1? I know the M1 is a connie but if you have tried it how does the P1 compare to that one? Or I guess the real question is why do you not want them in your humi?...are they real turds or did they give you a rash or something like that after smoking them?

I've only had the P1. It's an alright cigar, just not something I like a lot.
    I bought them about a year ago or so and smoked a few, but they just sit. I never seem to grab them.
    It's possible that with the amount of age on them, they've gotten better, but I continue to pass them up in the humi. I'll have to try one more and see how it does, I guess.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    0patience:
    MTuccelli:
    0patience:
    I have 10 of these.

Does anyone like them?

I bought them about a year ago or so and smoked a few, but they just sit. I never seem to grab them.
    It's possible that with the amount of age on them, they've gotten better, but I continue to pass them up in the humi. I'll have to try one more and see how it does, I guess.
    Tony I would be willing to take 5 off your hands to give them a try. Please send me a PM letting me know what you are looking for in exchange for the 5

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    0patience:
    MTuccelli:
    0patience:
    I have 10 of these.

Does anyone like them?

Tony I would be willing to take 5 off your hands to give them a try. Please send me a PM letting me know what you are looking for in exchange for the 5

No trade. I'll probably never smoke them, so they need a good home.
    PM sent. Need your addy.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    0patience:
    MTuccelli:
    0patience:
    MTuccelli:
    0patience:
    I have 10 of these.

Does anyone like them?

No trade. I'll probably never smoke them, so they need a good home.
    PM sent. Need your addy.
    Replied