Home Pipes

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I'm only heating it up for a few minutes before increasing pressure to help compress the tobacco. I believe that stoving is holding the tobacco at temperature for a longer period of time.

Temporary Stoving...lol

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I remember correctly that Sam Gawith flakes were stoved with steam, I don't remember though where in the process that happened.

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

KBV Van Gogh in an Askwith.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

Smoking this Uno blend in my Norm Triptow small, but mighty while watching The Super Flower Blood Moon lunar eclipse of 2022.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster thoughts on the Uno blend?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Need another, larger bowl and some more drying time, rushed it to watch the eclipse, but I like it.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

KBV Hand of Götz in a Kriswill

I hope you enjoyed it, Rusty. I'm breaking in my new BST billiard with a partial bowl of Edward G. Robinson Pipe Blend.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

It had me confused for awhile Chris. I kept trying to figure out what kind of tobaccos were in it. I thought I’d taste something, then I’d taste something else, then something else. I eventually had to look it up lol. But yes, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.

edited May 2022

More Uno, this time in the Boring BST Billiard. Rubbed out about half a bowl and put it in my bowl on the coffee warmer to dry a bit but forgot to set it to low and got distracted loading the dishwasher so it was a bit crispy when I got back to it. It's good, though, enjoying it in this pipe. Less citrus this time and more darker flavors. This boring pipe is a really great smoker. I think it's a looker too.