Home Pipes
Options

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat I had to look that blend up as it’s new to me. Sounds fantastic! How has it aged?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Quite well. It was McClelland's closest blend to the 5110 Dark English, and I managed to nab a few ounces last minute. This was the first time this jar's been opened. It's all that remains. This shares many of the components of the Dark English, the depth, smoky Latakia, rich Virginia, Carolina, and Orientals, and that slight hint of fruit from the Stoved Virginia. I tried hard to replicate it, but without success. So it goes.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@NorCalR1 said:
    @Amos_Umwhat I had to look that blend up as it’s new to me. Sounds fantastic! How has it aged?

David, I was wrong. I went to put that jar back, and realized I have another unopened jar sitting right behind it. I would be willing to trade it for an unopened tin of Frog on The Town, if you should have one? It is my favorite Frog Morton, and the one that was all sold out by the time I realized McClelland was gone. I know that's a tall order, but I've also noticed you seem to do a lot of shopping at some kind of Unicorn Time Machine store.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@Yakster said:
    Esoterica Dunbar that @NorCalR1 facilitated in a MM Eaton Cob with some freshly roasted and brewed Uganda Sipi Falls Natural coffee on the man patio.

Glad I could assist with the Dunbar Chris. Looking forward to a Yak Herf when things turn around.

• Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@NorCalR1 said:

David, I was wrong. I went to put that jar back, and realized I have another unopened jar sitting right behind it. I would be willing to trade it for an unopened tin of Frog on The Town, if you should have one? It is my favorite Frog Morton, and the one that was all sold out by the time I realized McClelland was gone. I know that's a tall order, but I've also noticed you seem to do a lot of shopping at some kind of Unicorn Time Machine store.

We can make that happen
    Check your PM’s

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

Earlier 2008 G&H Rum Flake in my Chacom club, now 2014 Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in the same Chacom during a monthly mammoth team meeting, paired with coffee.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Squadron Leader in my meer for an early morning smoke, paired with Bulleit Rye.

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Squadron Leader in my meer for an early morning smoke, paired with Bulleit Rye.

Must be really early if your having it with Rye. 👍 try Rye with Ginger Ale Bold sonetime

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options

Watch City Cigar Old Dominion crumble cake in my Norm pipe, enjoyed with an early evening cup of coffee.

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

KBV Festivus Pudding in the Winslow from @Captain_Call , thanks!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options

I saw @Captain_Call 's avatar pop up a week or so ago, but no posts. I guess he still checks in from time to time.

• Options

I saw @Captain_Call 's avatar pop up a week or so ago, but no posts. I guess he still checks in from time to time.

• Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭

You caught me.

• Options

C&D Haunted Bookshop in my rusticated Verona

• Options

@NorCalR1 said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@NorCalR1 said:

We can make that happen
    Check your PM’s

Out in the mail today. Tracking number in your PM's.

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@NorCalR1 said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@NorCalR1 said:

We can make that happen
    Check your PM’s

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options

@Stubble said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@NorCalR1 said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@NorCalR1 said:

We can make that happen
    Check your PM’s

Move along, just a simple trade, nothing to see here.

Unless, ?

• Options

• Options

Enjoying some 2020 Cringle Flake in my 2020 M.Addis Dublin while I smoke some spare ribs, Merry Christmas all.

• Options

@Stubble said:

Beautiful pipe, great picture Steve!

• Options

Perreti Yuletide in a Grabow while organizing camping gear.