Home Non Cigar Related
Options

*Official* Rant about your team.

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Well , I guess that dispells the belief that the Texans are the AFC elite ! He_ll , if it were not for the blown Lions game the Texans would be 10-3 . And if not for the mental lapse on the last play of the game the first time the Colts played the Jags the Colts would be 10-3 and tied for first . I know I know ... ifs and buts and all that , and if frogs could carry .22 rifles they wouldn't be afraid of snakes either LMAO !!!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Vision:
    Any Texans fans out there?
    Right here baby its ok cant win them all and I hate those letterman jackets its a curse lol
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    gmill880:
    Well , I guess that dispells the belief that the Texans are the AFC elite ! He_ll , if it were not for the blown Lions game the Texans would be 10-3 . And if not for the mental lapse on the last play of the game the first time the Colts played the Jags the Colts would be 10-3 and tied for first . I know I know ... ifs and buts and all that , and if frogs could carry .22 rifles they wouldn't be afraid of snakes either LMAO !!!
    I say we are still up in the elite category or close to it. When we listen to the media too much we plain just suck, they made a big hype on the Pacs and Pats game that we listen way too much and it hurts us real bad. Yes we have had some close games but then again what elite team does'nt? This is why you got to love football nothing is certain you can win all your games and lose in the super bowl like the Pats.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    pbchevo:
    gmill880:
    I say we are still up in the elite category or close to it. When we listen to the media too much we plain just suck, they made a big hype on the Pacs and Pats game that we listen way too much and it hurts us real bad. Yes we have had some close games but then again what elite team does'nt? This is why you got to love football nothing is certain you can win all your games and lose in the super bowl like the Pats.
    Pats lost superbowl because brady just cant beat eli for some reason. Which is good for me since Giants are my team.

But seriously i think texans still on elite level, but what i do love about football is its any given sunday.
  • Options
    JHewey:
    pbchevo:
    gmill880:
    Pats lost superbowl because brady just cant beat eli for some reason. Which is good for me since Giants are my team.

But seriously i think texans still on elite level, but what i do love about football is its any given sunday.

Amen, brother !
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Hawks are getting hot at the right time...they should be able to win out...I fore see another earthquake in seattle soon.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I cant figure ATL, didnt see the game , Eli must still be struggling
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    The Kid:
    I cant figure ATL, didnt see the game , Eli must still be struggling
    No Dirty Birds just opened a can of whoop *** on them.
  • Options
    Congratulations to the Texans for clinching the AFC South . What an outstanding defensive line and pass rush ! Still very very very proud of my Colts and their new rookies and new direction . See you guys again in two weeks at Lucas Oil - very hopeful for a different result .

Colts may make the playoffs this year BUT they are still one year , one draft , and a few key pick-ups plus the added years experience to this years rooks from being a real challenge to everyone -- but then again -- on any given Sunday !!!
  • Options
    How bout those 49ers,, ey,,ey???
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Calling Mr Damico!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys how about them Buffalo Bills ..... they managed to score 17 points against Seattle ..... They should sell that team and move them to Toronto ASAP cause they blow. Nobody in Buffalo wants them anymore. 1st and 10 and they run a QB sneak, I guess if I had Kapernik, Newton, or RGIII that wouldn't be a bad call.
  • Options
    I'm conflicted. The competitive part of me is glad the Cowboys keep winning. The logical side says that with our entire D on IR, we'll go nowhere in the playoffs and should stop winning to get a good draft pick hahaha. Kind of like when a bad team gets a little lucky, goes 8 and 8, then missess out on a good pick AND plays a hard schedule next year.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Not too bad last night. Wanna put a 5 stick bet on the Super Bowl? Has to be the Pats or the Niners.
  • Options
    Vision:
    The Kid:
    Not too bad last night. Wanna put a 5 stick bet on the Super Bowl? Has to be the Pats or the Niners.
    The 49ers are damn lucky that they were able to hang on to that one.. Too many missed opportunnities, Got to take advantage of every opportunity given.. No excuse for Aikers to miss one of his field goals,, honestly I dont think he'll be back next year. He used to be money,, now not so much.. Some questionable calls in that game,, didnt agree with the fumble call against the 49ers down at the goal line, as I didnt think Walker made a football move before he lost the ball. and I didnt agree with the pass interference call late in the game against 49er Tarell Brown.
    They have a very tough game ahead coming up here to play against the Seahawks, Probably the toughest game for them so far all season.
    Anyhow not sure I understand what the bet is? are you saying the 49ers will play the pats in the Superbowl.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Vision:
    The Kid:
    The 49ers are damn lucky that they were able to hang on to that one.. Too many missed opportunnities, Got to take advantage of every opportunity given.. No excuse for Aikers to miss one of his field goals,, honestly I dont think he'll be back next year. He used to be money,, now not so much.. Some questionable calls in that game,, didnt agree with the fumble call against the 49ers down at the goal line, as I didnt think Walker made a football move before he lost the ball. and I didnt agree with the pass interference call late in the game against 49er Tarell Brown.
    They have a very tough game ahead coming up here to play against the Seahawks, Probably the toughest game for them so far all season.
    Anyhow not sure I understand what the bet is? are you saying the 49ers will play the pats in the Superbowl.

Nope... You bet the Niners to make and win the Super Bowl and I take the Pats. If your team wins 5 sticks. So I guess you have to be confident your team will even get there.....
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    I had a feeling the pundits were wrong calling for a Pats blowout. This had the makings of a tough game from the start. At least we made it interesting.
  • Options
    pross:
    I had a feeling the pundits were wrong calling for a Pats blowout. This had the makings of a tough game from the start. At least we made it interesting.

To come back to tie it says a lot....
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    Vision:
    The Kid:
    it will be the toughest game of the year for the niners.. seahawks are red hot right now, wilson is kiling it and the defense is still wrecking people. When will everyone realize the hawks r becoming the most put together team in the nfl.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you ever dreamed of owning an NFL team? I have an idea where you can pick up a Sanchize cheap come January.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    deejmemixx:
    The Kid:
    Vision:
    The Kid:
    it will be the toughest game of the year for the niners.. seahawks are red hot right now, wilson is kiling it and the defense is still wrecking people. When will everyone realize the hawks r becoming the most put together team in the nfl.
    As far as the bet goes,,,,, No..... A few reasons,, the main one is because IMO the road to the Superbowl is much more difficult in the NFC than the AFC . I will be more than happy to revisit this as things develop. I will however take any bets on the 49ers beating the sehawks this Sunday night.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    found this thread far too late. I'm a Lions fan. Enough said,
  • Options
    It's amazing how many Notre Dame fans I see now. GET OFF THE BANDWAGON!!!!!
  • Options
    Rain:
    It's amazing how many Notre Dame fans I see now. GET OFF THE BANDWAGON!!!!!
    Roll Tide
  • Options
    Secret Sasquatch:
    Rain:
    It's amazing how many Alabama fans I see now. GET OFF THE BANDWAGON!!!!!
    Roll Tide
    ;)
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of either but Bama is gonna roll the irish
  • Options
    Goatmilk:
    Not a fan of either but Bama is gonna roll the irish
    ...uh huh.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megatron!!!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Fo sho! Glad to see him get the record and the Falcons get the win.

• Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    I just want to rant that my Bengals better beat those M effing Steelers!