Home Non Cigar Related

*Official* Rant about your team.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Rain:
    I know Big Steve is smiling right now. 2:32 left in the 4th...congrats!
    He's still gotta make it out of the parking lot,,,;o).... Congrats Seahawk fans,,Shoulda put Cousins in alot earlier if ya ask me.
    F'er didn't go due to illness but we text like crazy 12 year old girls!!! Haaa the Hawks are Rollin people..
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Rain:
    I know Big Steve is smiling right now. 2:32 left in the 4th...congrats!
    He's still gotta make it out of the parking lot,,,;o).... Congrats Seahawk fans,,Shoulda put Cousins in alot earlier if ya ask me.
    F'er didn't go due to illness but we text like crazy 12 year old girls!!! Haaa the Hawks are Rollin people..
    woooot tearing it up, talk about flipping the switch on... first quarter looked like shlt...then just great play. Rg3 should not have been in.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was painful watching RG3 hobble round the field.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    That was painful watching RG3 hobble round the field.

Also extremely frustrating.. Unfair to put a whole teams season behind a guys ego/competitiveness,, I get it he's a fighter he wants to play but theres a time when the coaching staff has to step in and do the right thing.. The right thing was puttin a healthy QB in for the second half.. The game totally changed when RG 1 1/2 (he wasnt full speed) aggravated his injury. He was no longer mobile and he couldnt pass worth doohickey.. I couldnt believe that they continued to go with him,, especially since Cousins isnt all that bad. Then RG really gets hurt which I thought at the time was gonna maybe knock him out part of next year as well. As a result he cant cover the ball and they give it to the Seahawks at the 5,,,,,which reulted in a score where the Sehawk D could play even more aggressive and gamble and thats when they finally put Cousins in ,, WTF too late my friends,,too fn late.. Theres my rant for the day
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ND...it's 21 - 0. Can you at least show up?
    Rain:
    ND...it's 21 - 0. Can you at least show up?
    28-0.... Man is it the same team???
    Congrats to Bama, who showed they are the FAR better team.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG! OHMUHGOD! WTF.
    Vision:
    OMG! OHMUHGOD! WTF.
    Yup.
    Has anyone heard from the Washington guys?
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That right there was an awesome playoff game, Ravens versus Broncos. Absolooly a nail-biter. Loved it.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Vision:
    Has anyone heard from the Washington guys?
    Yeah Peter.... I know, I know.... At least we didn't cave in, at least until the last 30 seconds!! DAMN.. Looking forward to next year! But what about Ravens vs. Pats? I hope Atlanta takes out SF.... Good luck rest of the way!
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    webmost:
    That right there was an awesome playoff game, Ravens versus Broncos. Absolooly a nail-biter. Loved it.

Indeed!
    WaterDemon:
    webmost:

Indeed!
    That was one for the ages! Had no rooting interest..just a classic!
    Carl Crawford. **********
    I figured I would dig this up.....

YAY! The Red Sox are over .500..... could be the last time all year.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great series against Cincy. First game 13 innings, second a walkoff, third a nail biter one run game. Angels 1-2. They suck! Baseball Sucks!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    Great series against Cincy. First game 13 innings, second a walkoff, third a nail biter one run game. Angels 1-2. They suck! Baseball Sucks!
    The first few games remind me of just how incredibly long the year is!
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    The first few games remind me of just how incredibly long the year is!
    And of course they again today. Trade Trout! stupid game.
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    I'm biased, but the refs in last nights Michigan SU game seemed to botch a lot of calls.

Exciting game either way, just disappointing.
    Well there goes our season.
    danielzreyes:
    Well there goes our season.
    No way bro.
    So far, Crawford and Gonzo are killing it. I did not expect much from Beckett. Matt Kemp scares me, he has not looked good since last year.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Braves looking pretty good so far. Justin Upton is earning his and his brother's paycheck.
    LA Dodgers....quit wasting my life!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. I'm from Indy, so I don't have much to rant about at the moment. Now, if the Pacers lose to Miami in game 7, I might rant, but that rant might be directed at Leflop or Doverpaid more than the guys in blue and gold.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Hmmm. I'm from Indy, so I don't have much to rant about at the moment. Now, if the Pacers lose to Miami in game 7, I might rant, but that rant might be directed at Leflop or Doverpaid more than the guys in blue and gold.

He's a flopper clap clap clap clap clap!
    Last time I said I "hate" someone took issue with the word. So this Is what I think about The Heat...

I REALLY HATE THE HEAT. GO PACERS!!!
    Hate and Heat ...same letters. Coincidence? I think not.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    The worst thing about the Pacers winning tonight would be choosing who to root for in the ship. I'm a big Popovich fan, too.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.