Home Non Cigar Related
Options

*Official* Rant about your team.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Randy you so funny! Watch Earl Thomas`s pic 6 against the Bills. Then come talk to me.
    You're using one play to show team speed? Seattle gives up 306 yards (203 pass, 103 rush) and 19 points a game. Dallas gives up 355 yards a game (230 pass, 125 rush) and 25 points a game. Being without your nose tackle, both inside linebackers, nickelback, free safety and having your star pass rusher playing through an injury that requires surgery kind of hurts.Am I saying Seattle's D is garbage? No. But to say that they are by far better or faster then Dallas' D is just not true. Source - http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/position/defense Sorry Steve, I think I'm on my period ;) I'm sitting on the couch eating ice cream, sending Romo hate mail.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    USC Trojans.

First ever pre-season #1 to lose six games.

Awesome.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Steve2010:
    USC Trojans.

Awesome.

I've been a GA Tech fan for a long time and I couldn't have picked a better team, or coach especially, to end a 7 year bowl win drought.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    USC Trojans.

Awesome.
    I know, right? Even the Song Girls were over-rated this year:

What? SoCal run out of bleach or silicone or sumpin?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Randy you so funny! Watch Earl Thomas`s pic 6 against the Bills. Then come talk to me.

Not to Rain on anybody's parade ..... But its the Bills .... Look at all the pic 6's that Ryan Pickpatrick has thrown .... He makes every defense look like the Steel Curtain. On a side note our $hitty coach is gone lets see who they go after now. I'm thinking the top choice for the Bills would be Lovie Smith .... but that won't happen .... I know they like Marrone from Syracuse and one of Arizona's coaches Ray Horton.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Steve2010:
    USC Trojans.

Awesome.

ummm.....I know I wouldn't kick any of them out of my bed unless they were packing heat under that skirt.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    brianetz1:
    webmost:
    Steve2010:
    USC Trojans.

Awesome.

ummm.....I know I wouldn't kick any of them out of my bed unless they were packing heat under that skirt.

Oh I bet there's some heat packed under those skirts ... yessiree !!!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    The Earl Thomas pic was an example of the speed. Nothing to do with the the horrible bills. Did you watch it?
    Btw were the f&#% did you get 19 points allowed per game?! Its 15.3 vs 25. Thats HUGE. Thats the difference between number 1 and number lets see weres the cowboys at? Im still scrolling... still scrolling.. scrolling oh there they are number 24... right above the chiefs at number 25.
    You do realize the Cowboys were 19 in passing yards allowed and 22 in rushing yards allowed. While the hawks are 6th and 10th. And 306 yards per game is the 4th best in the NFL? Its not even close.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    The Earl Thomas pic was an example of the speed. Nothing to do with the the horrible bills. Did you watch it?
    Btw were the f&#% did you get 19 points allowed per game?! Its 15.3 vs 25. Thats HUGE. Thats the difference between number 1 and number lets see weres the cowboys at? Im still scrolling... still scrolling.. scrolling oh there they are number 24... right above the chiefs at number 25.
    You do realize the Cowboys were 19 in passing yards allowed and 22 in rushing yards allowed. While the hawks are 6th and 10th. And 306 yards per game is the 4th best in the NFL? Its not even close.
    Somebody is Mr. Math..you go boyfriend!!!
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    My mistake on the PPG. As for the rest......whatever. Thirty pass yards and twenty rush yards a game seperate your SUPER ELITE D from the Dallas "We Love IR" Cowboys D.The only stat that REALLY matters is PPG, and yes, you blow Dallas and pretty much else away.For you to say that Seattle has a faster/more mobile D then a healthy Dallas squad is speculation at best...but then so is me saying the reverse. Allow me to end this with a congratulations on making the playoffs.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Let's take a look.

You may be right.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    bigfnsteve:
    My mistake on the PPG. As for the rest......whatever. Thirty pass yards and twenty rush yards a game seperate your SUPER ELITE D from the Dallas "We Love IR" Cowboys D.The only stat that REALLY matters is PPG, and yes, you blow Dallas and pretty much else away.For you to say that Seattle has a faster/more mobile D then a healthy Dallas squad is speculation at best...but then so is me saying the reverse. Allow me to end this with a congratulations on making the playoffs.
    In the words of the SUPER ELITE DONKEY KONG CB Richard Sherman "men lie, women lie but numbers don`t lie".
    I hope no hard feelings bro. I went back and reread what I wrote and it was allot more sarcastic than I intended. I apologize.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Rain:
    bigfnsteve:
    In the words of the SUPER ELITE DONKEY KONG CB Richard Sherman "men lie, women lie but numbers don`t lie".
    I hope no hard feelings bro. I went back and reread what I wrote and it was allot more sarcastic than I intended. I apologize.
    It's sports, it can get rough haha. No problems between us bro.As long as Donkey Kong has his adderall, you guys will be set ;)
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Comparing dallas to seattle in ANY way is just plain crazy talk. Stop smoking crack in a rose colored pipe!! I joke!!!! Seattle for the win!!!
  • Options
    Cleveland. I don't think that I need to say to much more about my team...
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    These Filthy Hands:

I thought everyone in Cleveland was from Pittsburgh and was therefore a Steelers fan.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    These Filthy Hands:

I thought everyone in Cleveland was from Pittsburgh and was therefore a Steelers fan.
    There are a few left who haven't turned to the dark side.

When I die, I want the Browns to be the pallbearers at my funeral so they can let me down one last time.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Really lookin forward to the Wildcard games this weekend, mostly the Sea vs WA game and Min vs GB.
  • Options
    webmost:
    gmill880:
    Let's take a look.

You may be right.

WOW,, the gal on the right is a Peach!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I aint gonna lie,, Im glad that the 49ers are playin the Packers instead of the winner of today's NFC game. All eyes are on todays NFC game,, gonna be a good one!!! Then the winner today has to go to ATL!!! which'll be another good one.. Love the way the NFC is playin out!!!. Go Colts!!!!!!
    I think the AFC championship will be the Colts vs the Bronco's,, and the NFC will be 49ers vs Redskins
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    AFC championship can't be Colts-Broncos. If the Colts win today, they play next week. Houston-NE is set.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    AFC championship can't be Colts-Broncos. If the Colts win today, they play next week. Houston-NE is set.
    Youre right!!!!!, :o) Dont know what I was thinking, forgot about the Patriots,, how bout Patriots vs Broncos
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    I aint gonna lie,, Im glad that the 49ers are playin the Packers instead of the winner of today's NFC game. All eyes are on todays NFC game,, gonna be a good one!!! Then the winner today has to go to ATL!!! which'll be another good one.. Love the way the NFC is playin out!!!. Go Colts!!!!!!
    I think the AFC championship will be the Colts vs the Bronco's,, and the NFC will be 49ers vs Redskins
    Geez Rudy you can't pull for the home state team ever?? Damn...
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Geez Rudy you can't pull for the home state team ever?? Damn...
    I want to,, but I'm trying to keep it real,,,,,lmao.... Actually I'm wishin that if the redskins dont knock em off then the Falcons do!!! Do you really think I want to see the 49ers go up against them again......Theres no other team in the NFC that I'm more concerned about than the Seahawks.. I rooted for the Seahawks when they played against the Steelers in the superbowl!!!!!! Really!!! I swear!!!!
  • Options
    I know Big Steve is smiling right now. 2:32 left in the 4th...congrats!
  • Options
    Rain:
    I know Big Steve is smiling right now. 2:32 left in the 4th...congrats!
    He's still gotta make it out of the parking lot,,,;o).... Congrats Seahawk fans,,Shoulda put Cousins in alot earlier if ya ask me.
  • Options
    Wonder what Sherman said to get b**** slapped at midfield...
  • Options
    Rain:
    ^
    He's a punk!!!!

I just had a crazy thought what if Glickman is at the game dressed as security staff.. Damn I hope Steve is ok
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    damn gators let me down big time
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Rain:
    ^
    He's a punk!!!!

I just had a crazy thought what if Glickman is at the game dressed as security staff.. Damn I hope Steve is ok
    That's some scary s*** right there..