Home Non Cigar Related
Options

*Official* Rant about your team.

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    F#%!!£€¥$&@$?'n Seahawks!! Lions!! Tony wouldn't even bet a candy bar on that damn game..good receivers and Stafford looked like a surgical Dougie Houser on that last drive! I still hate Pete....ughh
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    F#%!!£€¥$&@$?'n Seahawks!! Lions!! Tony wouldn't even bet a candy bar on that damn game..good receivers and Stafford looked like a surgical Dougie Houser on that last drive! I still hate Pete....ughh
    I thought they had it !! Last 2 minutes are the Seahawks demise !!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jadelt:
    Bigshizza:
    I thought they had it !! Last 2 minutes are the Seahawks demise !!!
    Stafford in the 4th = a well aged cigar. It's damn good.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Colts double win total from last year at 4-3 ! For all the AFC South teams and fans that were glad to see Peyton Manning go ... I have bad news for ya ... I think he was replaced by the reincarnation of John Elway !!! Luck's ability to make big plays , positive plays out of what seems nothing , is going to be a fixture barring injury for 12-15 years . His coaches say he was ready to execute the no-huddle offense in PRE-SEASON but they couldn't let him because the other rookies on offense were not ready to handle it yet . Something Peyton was not ready for till his 2nd season , just sayin .
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iggles suck donkey dongs. What a disgraceful buttkicckin. Jeez.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    +1 Andy finally lost after a by week
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    The Aints are back!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohio university bobcat football ....sigh.
    Too many special team mishaps - allowed BG to block 2 punts, and had 2 bobbled punts - and 1 fumbled punt return.!?!?!!

Offense couldn't get going - kept switching RBs, QB was sacked multiple times - where was the O line?
    Nice try boys - too many errors though, BG outplayed you

Well played BGSU - good luck against kent.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    The Jets this week... I hope we Tebow his ass into the turf!!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    webmost:
    +1 Andy finally lost after a by week
    Heard a great quote today, ostensibly from some election night news gal, who remarked that Obama won Pennsylvania because Eastern PA is all Eagles fans so they are used to disappointment. Funny stuff.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought this would be the place to post this ..... sports fans - check out Carl's lock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_lu31FQY_Q

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Matt Schaub 527 yds, 5 TD's,,,,, Cmon Man
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ...Cowboys still suck.
  • Options
    Rookie Nick
    Rhymes with pick
    Just like Vick
    Makes me sick
    Ick

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Yay, Dooley is GONE!!!!!!! Worst hire ever! He was a loser at his previous school Louisiana Tech, why anyone thought he would do better at UT has been a mystery to me. Heard he was a really nice guy, but I'm glad to see him gone! Now, bring on GRUDEN!!!!!!!
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Colts double win total from last year at 4-3 ! For all the AFC South teams and fans that were glad to see Peyton Manning go ... I have bad news for ya ... I think he was replaced by the reincarnation of John Elway !!! Luck's ability to make big plays , positive plays out of what seems nothing , is going to be a fixture barring injury for 12-15 years . His coaches say he was ready to execute the no-huddle offense in PRE-SEASON but they couldn't let him because the other rookies on offense were not ready to handle it yet . Something Peyton was not ready for till his 2nd season , just sayin .

Look like the Patriots didn't quite agree....
  • Options
    Wow,, The Jets fans are conflicted bout the whole Sanchez/ Tebow thing and even Fireman Ed has had enough.. Sanchez Sux!!!
    http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/fireman-ed-stepping-down/1561
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Look, I know the Packers are known for their tough QBs. But, maybe you guys could block on a couple plays a game?
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    jthanatos:
    Look, I know the Packers are known for their tough QBs. But, maybe you guys could block on a couple plays a game?
    They had a tough night last night. Nobody could do anything right. Even Randall Cobb dropped a well thrown ball.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDH:
    jthanatos:
    They had a tough night last night. Nobody could do anything right. Even Randall Cobb dropped a well thrown ball.
    It has to be tough being a Packers fan right now. Great QB... good team.... Kicker... well he sucks but other then that.... should have a better record.
  • Options
    The Seahawks are young, dumb and full of Shizz about now! They sink their own ship too often..
  • Options
    Vision:
    JDH:
    jthanatos:
    It has to be tough being a Packers fan right now. Great QB... good team.... Kicker... well he sucks but other then that.... should have a better record.
    The packers are sufferin from the same Illness that the Cowboys are sufferin, No runnin game!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Vision:
    JDH:
    jthanatos:
    The packers are sufferin from the same Illness that the Cowboys are sufferin, No runnin game!
    I wish that was our only problem. Hard to face the facts...but we're just not very good.
  • Options
    Rain:
    The Kid:
    Vision:
    JDH:
    jthanatos:
    I wish that was our only problem. Hard to face the facts...but we're just not very good.
    Well my official armchair quarterback opinion is that the Cowboys should get another QB too, I have never thought that highy of Romo!! He's just too inconsistent,,seen some amazingly talented plays and then plays where I'm like wtf was that.. And for the record I'm not in support of benchin Alex Smith of the 49ers. I see him goin to another team next year.
  • Options
    Brice Brown
    Lays it down
    =(

• Options
    webmost:
    Brice Brown
    Lays it down
    =(

LMAO,,Yep
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    The Kid:
    webmost:
    Brice Brown
    Lays it down
    =(

LMAO,,Yep
    Didnt lay it down well enough. Those two fumbles cost me a shot at the playoffs! AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!! Now for my rant..........I hate it when you out score 13 other teams in the Cigar.com fantasy league and well you guessed it you played one of the two teams who scored more than you!DOH!!!! Oh and not to mention when you are sixth in total points but ranked 13 out of 16 teams. BS!!!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Brice Brown
    Lays it down
    =(

This is not our year. But the future's bright. Folk and Brown both have potential.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Lookin forward to tonights game. Drew Brees > Matt Ryan.
    Go Saints!!!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Lookin forward to tonights game. Drew Brees > Matt Ryan.
    Go Saints!!!!
    True, BUT Falcons > Saints.v At least this year, anyways.