Home Non Cigar Related
Options

*Official* Rant about your team.

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I love that Dodger fans are claiming our trades were a bust. Worse then Cowboys fans screaming we need to cut Romo and resign John Kitna. Why do all my teams have such fair weather fans?! I'm really looking forward to the next few years of having Gonzalez/Kemp/Ethier/Ramirez as the heart of our order.
    I honestly think that the Dodgers and the Angels are going to be forces to be reckon with in 2013.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Rain:
    I love that Dodger fans are claiming our trades were a bust. Worse then Cowboys fans screaming we need to cut Romo and resign John Kitna. Why do all my teams have such fair weather fans?! I'm really looking forward to the next few years of having Gonzalez/Kemp/Ethier/Ramirez as the heart of our order.
    I honestly think that the Dodgers and the Angels are going to be forces to be reckon with in 2013.
    Agreed. You guys have the fellow...Trot..Trowt..Trout? He's pretty freaking good ;)
  • Options
    That really reminds me. If I can have all baseball fans weigh in on this .............

AL MVP Trout vs. Cabrera
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    That really reminds me. If I can have all baseball fans weigh in on this .............

AL MVP Trout vs. Cabrera
    Trout. Hands down. Cabrera may be close to the Triple Crown..but Trout is the ONLY reason the Angels were as close as they were to the playoffs, and he did not even play a full season.
  • Options
    Trout. THat boy is just too damn good.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attaboy Red Sox.... YOU EFFING BLOW!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I hate the pugels but TROUT should win. His wins over replacement was nutso plus he`ll win the gold glove or be close. 320/30/80+/50 is a crazy line. Any other line up hes hitting 3rd. Trout is one of the rare guys that can dominate a game by himself.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:

AL MVP Trout vs. Cabrera
    It really comes down to who really was Most Valuable to his team... IE got into play offs. I would say Cab is MVP and Trout is the Player of the Year. If Cab hits 4 less HR.... Trout... Effed up isnt it
  • Options
    OMG What a catch!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    CARDINALS!!! Heading out to STL in the morning for games 1 and 2 of the NLDS- BooooYAAA
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    CARDINALS!!! Heading out to STL in the morning for names 1 and 2 of the NLDS- BooooYAAA
    Have fun!! Somebody out there Herf with this boy!!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    CARDINALS!!! Heading out to STL in the morning for names 1 and 2 of the NLDS- BooooYAAA
    Have fun!! Somebody out there Herf with this boy!!!
    Enjoy Pare! My Halos may be out, but I'm still excited about the post season.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The A's and the Giants both in the pennant race,,whats not to like?? Go Giants!!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    The A's and the Giants both in the pennant race,,whats not to like?? Go Giants!!!
    Edit
    Oh yea and Fu ck the Dodgers!
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Why did my team just lose to the Dolphins, why??
  • Options
    Cowboys, God you suck..bye week and all!
  • Options
    Rain:
    Cowboys, God you suck..bye week and all!
    they're doing better than the Lions. Bye week and all.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Go Colts !!! Reggie Wayne off to best start of career !!! Andrew Luck 1st game winning drive of his career !!!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:

Blame it on the ginger ...... He needs to be beat like the red headed step child he is after letting the fins beat him....... Not that I won't be in the same boat when the Bills play the Fins ....... The Bills are getting tossed around like rag dolls against the Niners
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    WhoDeyGal:

Blame it on the ginger ...... He needs to be beat like the red headed step child he is after letting the fins beat him....... Not that I won't be in the same boat when the Bills play the Fins ....... The Bills are getting tossed around like rag dolls against the Niners
    Agreed. There is no reason we should have lost that game.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael Vick
    Rhymes with pick
    Makes me sick
    Ick

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    And I still hate the Mannings..... Win or lose
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Michael Vick
    Rhymes with pick
    Makes me sick
    Ick

Bwahahaha, LOL!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Colts lose 35-9 . I have no problem with that , even being a Colts fan . What I do have a problem with is Rex Ryan . What a POS loser as a coach . I'm talking about their last touchdown with , what , a minute to go !?!? You are ahead 28-9 on a team with a rookie QB , 2 rookie TE's , rookie WR , patched 2nd and 3rd and 4th string o-line . Defense is hobbled missing starting DE , MLB , best CB and d-line is patch work . Yes I understand they come back and beat the Packers last week . I would be ok with trying to score on this patched up Colts team with 6 minutes , 5 minutes , he_ll even 3 minutes to go , you never know in the NFL . But SERIOUSLY , 1 damn minute to play on a team in shambles and you feel like you need to score another touchdown ... what could possibly be your reasoning ??? ANY EXPLANATION , any scenario in which this makes sense ??? I don't see it as nothing but a insecure POS loser coach trying to make himself feel better . Running up the score obviously , trying to scare your next weeks competition ??? Jeez F_ing christ Rex , and yes I would say this to this bozo's face , Taking a f-ing knee and act like you have SOME class instead of just a jack-A$$ Bum !!! F you and the Jets ! Your circus act of a football team with Tebow and all the trick plays etc will not work on a quality team and they will not make the play offs and if you do you wont make it to the super bowl for sure . Rex = Loser !!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Colts lose 35-9 . I have no problem with that , even being a Colts fan . What I do have a problem with is Rex Ryan . What a POS loser as a coach . I'm talking about their last touchdown with , what , a minute to go !?!? You are ahead 28-9 on a team with a rookie QB , 2 rookie TE's , rookie WR , patched 2nd and 3rd and 4th string o-line . Defense is hobbled missing starting DE , MLB , best CB and d-line is patch work . Yes I understand they come back and beat the Packers last week . I would be ok with trying to score on this patched up Colts team with 6 minutes , 5 minutes , he_ll even 3 minutes to go , you never know in the NFL . But SERIOUSLY , 1 damn minute to play on a team in shambles and you feel like you need to score another touchdown ... what could possibly be your reasoning ??? ANY EXPLANATION , any scenario in which this makes sense ??? I don't see it as nothing but a insecure POS loser coach trying to make himself feel better . Running up the score obviously , trying to scare your next weeks competition ??? Jeez F_ing christ Rex , and yes I would say this to this bozo's face , Taking a f-ing knee and act like you have SOME class instead of just a jack-A$$ Bum !!! F you and the Jets ! Your circus act of a football team with Tebow and all the trick plays etc will not work on a quality team and they will not make the play offs and if you do you wont make it to the super bowl for sure . Rex = Loser !!!
    +1 I dont like Rex Ryan at all,,I hope he gets shitcanned, Got nuthin gainst the jets . Sanchez isnt starter material but he's on his knees too much for Rex and Rex is grabbin his ankles for someone in the front office..
  • Options
    The Kid:
    gmill880:
    +1 I dont like Rex Ryan at all,,I hope he gets shitcanned, Got nuthin gainst the jets . Sanchez isnt starter material but he's on his knees too much for Rex and Rex is grabbin his ankles for someone in the front office..

+222222222
  • Options
    ****ing Cowboys.
  • Options
    I don't even know what to say. I'm ashamed to be a Bengals fan today.
  • Options
    Really..... do I have to say it?
  • Options
    I dont mind the loss. I just hate looking at Pete Carrol's tool face. The 12th man didnt beat us.... Russle Willson didnt beat us. Tom Brady intentional grounding and a pick in the red zone beat us. We sucked. Plain and simple.