Home Non Cigar Related
Options

*Official* Rant about your team.

Comments

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    How about them Bills ...... Up 21-7 early in the third to get blown out 52-28 all that talk about what a great front four my a$$ ...... Talk about a defense just giving up. Bunch of over paid pansies .
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna have an effin heart attack.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Dear St Louis Cardinals, please lose. Thanks.
  • Options
    Baseball is a stupid sport.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn friggin Hawks..can only win at home...rookie QB...don't get me started..
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    jgibv:
    Ohio teams looked like they forgot how to play football yesterday....OSU Buckeyes, LOL - seriously though that was sloppy as h3ll - where's the consistency?!?!

And my OU bobcats, favored to win the Mac - could barely keep up with UMass and this is UMass first year as an FBS team - what the F??? Same as Osu - where's the consistency, you all forget how to play football too this week?

But both teams snuck by with a W, even though neither of them played like they deserved it...
    As long as the W is next to OSU I am good. But I do agree, there was some sloppy play in that game.
    Yes, a W is a W.....
    But if OSU and OU continue to play like this for the remainder of their conference schedule, I might have a few stress-induced heart attacks before the season's over, LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Doesnt it suck when a win or loss comes down to the kicker,, The Giants and Saints both would of won their hard fought games if their fg kicker could of done his job!!! The Saints even had the refs helpin,, damn fn kickers!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Doesnt it suck when a win or loss comes down to the kicker,, The Giants and Saints both would of won their hard fought games if their fg kicker could of done his job!!! The Saints even had the refs helpin,, damn fn kickers!!
    Not to mention the Giants guy got two chances!
  • Options
    Hoping Romo can put up 14 fantasy points tonight for the win. Gonna be pissed if he doesn't make it!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Hoping Romo can put up 14 fantasy points tonight for the win. Gonna be pissed if he doesn't make it!
    Somehow my opponent started a QB on a bye week and a WR on IR...and I STILL need Dez Bryant and the 'boys D to put up 20 to win.
  • Options
    Rain:
    mmccartneydc:
    Somehow my opponent started a QB on a bye week and a WR on IR...and I STILL need Dez Bryant and the 'boys D to put up 20 to win.
    LOL, sounds like my kind of week too.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Shouldnt be an issue even though its still scoreless.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL Romo will eff it up
  • Options
    Cowboys..with good WRs, TE and RB...we sure do suck!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    my team sux.
  • Options
    What the heck is Dez Bryant doing? Is it just me or do I see another potential T.O.?
  • Options
    Cowboys...you just rickrolled me.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Cowboys...you just rickrolled me.
    Lol! Yep!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony Romo..... 5 picks bro. Man you suck! I love to watch you implode night after night.
  • Options
    Vision:
    Tony Romo..... 5 picks bro. Man you suck! I love to watch you implode night after night.
    To be fair..I get that 5 picks is 5 picks. But one Bryant ran the wrong route, one went through Oglebums hands and one they had to throw in to Cover 2 to get back in the game.
  • Options
    No offense, but there isn't a single sports team I hate more than the Cowboys. And I've lived in Dallas all my life.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Vision:
    To be fair..I get that 5 picks is 5 picks. But one Bryant ran the wrong route, one went through Oglebums hands and one they had to throw in to Cover 2 to get back in the game.
    Agree totally, but just a total cluster from the whole team! Who knows, now Orton just led them to a score! I'm definitely starting Luck in the future over Romo! Bye week makes it easy next week!
  • Options
    Ugh the Angels' season is officially over. Well, time to get a haircut.
  • Options
    I wouldn't doubt it if Cabrera gets AL mvp now that Trout isn't in the playoffs. (regardless if Cabrera gets Triple Crown or not)
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    I wouldn't doubt it if Cabrera gets AL mvp now that Trout isn't in the playoffs. (regardless if Cabrera gets Triple Crown or not)
    Cabrera may get the MVP, but...and it hurts me to say this, I'd rather have Trout on my team. The only thing he can't do is broadcast his own game...yet.
  • Options
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*k where did these A's come from? Rangers better win tomorrow!
  • Options
    JLonsinger2011:
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*k where did these A's come from? Rangers better win tomorrow!
    heheheheheheheheheheheheh
  • Options
    Hey, I would have thought you want the A's to lose for taking your playoff spot :)
  • Options
    JLonsinger2011:
    Hey, I would have thought you want the A's to lose for taking your playoff spot :)
    I like the drama.
  • Options
    I love that Dodger fans are claiming our trades were a bust. Worse then Cowboys fans screaming we need to cut Romo and resign John Kitna. Why do all my teams have such fair weather fans?! I'm really looking forward to the next few years of having Gonzalez/Kemp/Ethier/Ramirez as the heart of our order.