Home Non Cigar Related
Options

*Official* Rant about your team.

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    I dont mind the loss. I just hate looking at Pete Carrol's tool face. The 12th man didnt beat us.... Russle Willson didnt beat us. Tom Brady intentional grounding and a pick in the red zone beat us. We sucked. Plain and simple.
    I feel your pain, The 49ers lost to the NYG!! AGAIN!! But great game by Wilson, He was my fantasy starter today, too bad the rest of my team didnt show up
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    I'm with you Vision. I would rather lose to anyone but f*cking Pete Carroll. Smug pr*ck.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    pross:
    I'm with you Vision. I would rather lose to anyone but f*cking Pete Carroll. Smug pr*ck.
    you should he getting used to it.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    pross:
    And darth maul aka belichick isnt arrogant? Listen to the dudes post game interview.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    DMC....the most dangerous case of blue balls in the NFL.... Thanks for nothing Darren
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    pross:
    And darth maul aka belichick isnt arrogant? Listen to the dudes post game interview.
    +1
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    None of you NFL fans have nothing on us poor suckers here in North Florida. The Jags are so bad it defies logic. They wonder why it is so hard to fill up the stadium when we have the absolute best college football on the planet to watch every week down here. I am feeling the love for my Gators again!! Coach crazy eyes has them coming around.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael Vick
    Still rhymes with pick
    Makes me sick
    Ick

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really, my Bungals lost to the Browns, enough said.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Really, my Bungals lost to the Browns, enough said.
    Yep. Embarrassing.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Fortunately, the Saints had a BYE week.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    So the Jets have a 4th and 2 with 2mins left, and the Pats have three timeouts. The Jets kick the fg to tie the game up. Now Tom Brady has two mins and all his timeouts to go win the game...I think I might just go for it on the 4th and two. As I type this, the Pats fumble the kickoff and the point is moot, but I'm just saying..no way am I going to let Tom Brady drive down the field and beat me for the 1000th time hah.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im sure I will have plenty to rant after the Bengals game..
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    So the Jets have a 4th and 2 with 2mins left, and the Pats have three timeouts. The Jets kick the fg to tie the game up. Now Tom Brady has two mins and all his timeouts to go win the game...I think I might just go for it on the 4th and two. As I type this, the Pats fumble the kickoff and the point is moot, but I'm just saying..no way am I going to let Tom Brady drive down the field and beat me for the 1000th time hah.

J. E. T. S.
    SUCK
    SUCK
    SUCK

Not a great game.... just a W
  • Options
    Steve..... would you like to chime in...?
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    I couldn't hate my team anymore right now. I think I'm done with football for the season. Is that acceptable?
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael Vick
    Threw no pick
    Not cause he's slick
    It's a bye wick

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Vision:
    Chiming in!
    LEeeeeets go cardinals!
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Vision:
    Chiming in!
    LEeeeeets go cardinals!

So if it keeps up this way I think JThan may need a herf dog'n for jinxing your team bro....
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Well what do I say about my Browns. Ah yes, there's always next year.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need #20 back!!!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    The Colts actually showed up with a running game ... whoda ever thunk it ???
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope BigFer didn't jump from the third level..Yikes Cardinals didn't show up. Congrats to the Giants... I hope the Tigers kick their A$$!!!!!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    I hope BigFer didn't jump from the third level..Yikes Cardinals didn't show up. Congrats to the Giants... I hope the Tigers kick their A$$!!!!!!
    +1
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Im alive... barely bar none the worst experience Ive ever had at an away game. Ive been to philly, nyc, chicago and about 15 other locations for hawkscards games. The giants fans I encountered were the most volatile, ignorant, and aggressive fans Ive encountered. Game 6 I had empty beer bottles thrown at me. Game 7 I nearly got into altercations inside and outside the stadium. It was pretty bad. I wasnt in the cheap seats either. I know it doesnt represent all giants fans but I will never go back. Id rather deal with yankee or eagles fans.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Thats sad to hear. I always loved the competition of fans inside the stadium. The jawing back and forth, and the cheering for other teams. I hate to hear when fans go to these extremes.
  • Options
    Fan is short for Fanatic..... I still hate Yankees fans..... And Canadians fans.... Oh yea... And Jets fans..... Heat fans suck. Flyers fans... yup, they suck too. NY Giants fans suck..... to name a few.

Can you tell I am a BOSTON FAN?!?!?!
  • Options
    WS: wtf?!?!?!
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    WS: wtf?!?!?!
    check that panda after the game lol
  • Options
    Keep it up Irish. Please.